Sam Hunt Is The Newest Country Singer To Be Arrested For DUI.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the TMZ write up. I pray that he gets cleaned up soon if drinking is a big enough thing for him. I would hate to see him waste himself away like fellow country singer Keith Whitley did.

God bless you and Sam always!!!

Holly

Getting drunk is an important part of country music.
I don't deny this, but driving under the influence, which is the real point of the shared news, in my opinion is another story.

You'd have to be drunk to write those songs.
Not every song in country music is awful. Right here is a song, written by the legend herself, that was just Grammy award nominated and to me, its a song that needs to be out there, I can not stress it enough.

God bless you two and Miss T always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1991)

P.S. May she get all four awards that she made it in there for, especially since they would be the only Grammy awards that she has. Go here for her current Grammy nomination track record.

I detest drunk drivers.

If they want to frig their own life up, that's one thing, but when they take risks with other peoples lives it just makes me furious.

^^^ Amen. I have a cousin who was left for dead after being hit by one. July 29, 2011 was the awful day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Amen. I have a cousin who was left for dead after being hit by one. July 29, 2011 was the awful day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Me too! I mean, I've other nasty experiences with drunk drivers, but one was riding bikes with my cousins. She swerved and hit my cousin so hard it seemed he flew forever. He was badly hurt.

Blackrook said:
You'd have to be drunk to write those songs.
You'd Be Surprised Who's On CMT
Alison Krauss And Robert Plant Swept 5 Grammys

Can I ask what you mean by this? Robert Plant may have been a stranger to CMT at first, but Alison has been on there for almost 30 years now.

God bless you and Alison and Robert always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison for 25 years now)

Funny nobody was very concerned when the crack head son of the Vice President of the United States was arrested but the DUI of an obscure country singer rises to the level of a current event. It would be tough to get to Keith Whitley's class anyway. Apparently he died after consuming several bottles of bourbon. His death was ruled "accidental alcohol poisoning". Accidental?

Last edited:
whitehall said:
It would be tough to get to Keith Whitley's class anyway. Apparently he died after consuming several bottles of bourbon. His death was ruled "accidental alcohol poisoning". Accidental?
The Thing About Alcoholics
Is They've Never Had Too Much
And Think They Can Handle All They Drink

Forum List

Back