Looks Like the Pelosi Shiff Show Trials are Coming to a Very Predictable Close

Wrong! Homes heard if from Trump himself, and Trumps correspondence with Sondland backs it up. Sondland told us with sworn testimony that Trump was after a Quid Pro Quo. That's all the country needs to impeach.

LOL. Holmes? The guy who claimed to hear a phone call on the other side of a table in a loud restaurant that wasn't on speaker phone? And as for Sondland, first he claims that "everyone knew" there was a quid pro quo, then he said there wasn't. He was also threatened by Congressman Blumenauer. Remember just a few days ago when you were all in an uproar about "witness intimidation?" Boy, that concern faded real quick, didn't it.

You people are dumber than a pile of dog shit, you know that? And I'm talking about all of you, the Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers and the Trump apologists. Never in my life have I seen such a clusterfuck of stupidity among the American public. All of you are hearing what you want to hear from these hearings (non pun intended). There is no objectivity from either side whatsoever.

In any case, I'm not wasting my time arguing this any further. The bottom line is the president won't be leaving office any sooner than January of 2021 at the earliest (possibly 2025). I'm done arguing with tards on both sides of the aisle. In the meantime, I'll await the next passing comet I can jump on to get me off of this fucking planet because I'm convinced at this point I am far too intelligent and sensible to be terrestrial.
Holmes and Sonland who was talking to Trump on the phone himself while Holmes could easily hear, both confirmed the obvious to Congress under oath of a testimony claiming Quid Pro Quo. There is no defense for that. Get over yourself and your loyalty to these thugs. It makes you look worse than the actual criminals. Have you no shame or self respect?
It's over precious

Clearly, and especially in light of the failure of the Russian Collusion gambit.

Trump is now cleared for a second term..
Your brain is spinning into no where land and you have no defense for Trump and the rest of his criminals with this mafia RICO organization he put together. You want to debate facts and look intelligent? Then get started instead of posting lame bs that says nothing. You are a failure who brings nothing to the table.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to give you false hope. There are plenty of MSM sites that will do that, so put on your pussy hat and watch a little CNN if it helps.

LOL. Holmes? The guy who claimed to hear a phone call on the other side of a table in a loud restaurant that wasn't on speaker phone? And as for Sondland, first he claims that "everyone knew" there was a quid pro quo, then he said there wasn't. He was also threatened by Congressman Blumenauer. Remember just a few days ago when you were all in an uproar about "witness intimidation?" Boy, that concern faded real quick, didn't it.

You people are dumber than a pile of dog shit, you know that? And I'm talking about all of you, the Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers and the Trump apologists. Never in my life have I seen such a clusterfuck of stupidity among the American public. All of you are hearing what you want to hear from these hearings (non pun intended). There is no objectivity from either side whatsoever.

In any case, I'm not wasting my time arguing this any further. The bottom line is the president won't be leaving office any sooner than January of 2021 at the earliest (possibly 2025). I'm done arguing with tards on both sides of the aisle. In the meantime, I'll await the next passing comet I can jump on to get me off of this fucking planet because I'm convinced at this point I am far too intelligent and sensible to be terrestrial.

Holmes testified, Sondland had to hold the phone half an arm's length away from his ear to make the noise even bearable. The two sat right across from each other. Also, they were not in a "loud restaurant" - you invented that for purposes of the more sleazy kind - but on a terrace, outdoors.

Your wilful conflation of protests against a rich donor who bought himself a plush government job and took part in a corrupt scheme with the denigration and ominous threats by the most powerful man on earth ("she is going through some things now") is noted as yet another low point of your haughty non-argument.

Do take that passing comet. Your wilful ignorance makes you unsuitable here. Take exit left at "Rightardia", where re-bleating what you've been told to re-bleat makes it reality. You'll fit in there, no problem.
These folks are hopelessly foraging for crumbs. And the crumbs aren't even there. They have zero defense, and unfortunately will prove to the country that they are not patriots, they do not obey the Constitution or the rule of law, and choose thuggery over country. This is what the Democrats have finally unearthed about the Republicans. They are complicit for criminals, therefore, they are no better than Trump. Clinton was right. They are "Deplorables." And much worse.

Wrong! Homes heard if from Trump himself, and Trumps correspondence with Sondland backs it up. Sondland told us with sworn testimony that Trump was after a Quid Pro Quo. That's all the country needs to impeach.

Holmes and Sonland who was talking to Trump on the phone himself while Holmes could easily hear, both confirmed the obvious to Congress under oath of a testimony claiming Quid Pro Quo. There is no defense for that. Get over yourself and your loyalty to these thugs. It makes you look worse than the actual criminals. Have you no shame or self respect?
It's over precious

Clearly, and especially in light of the failure of the Russian Collusion gambit.

Your brain is spinning into no where land and you have no defense for Trump and the rest of his criminals with this mafia RICO organization he put together. You want to debate facts and look intelligent? Then get started instead of posting lame bs that says nothing. You are a failure who brings nothing to the table.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to give you false hope. There are plenty of MSM sites that will do that, so put on your pussy hat and watch a little CNN if it helps.
You have no compass that helps direct you into an intelligent direction. You are done here. Move along. I have no interest in debating losers.

It's over precious

You have no compass that helps direct you into an intelligent direction. You are done here. Move along. I have no interest in debating losers.
I am sorry. But again, pussy hay and CNN. Trust me, better in no time.

You are wrong. There will be a vote and a hearing of some kind in the Senate.

You are OK with a corrupt president. Own it.

You`re in favor of all presidents being allowed to use taxpayer money to gain personal favors or just Trump being allowed to do so? Schiff`s got plenty.

No, what you have are a bunch of witnesses who said they heard him say that she said that he said that she said that he said the president allegedly said this, that, and something else. That's what you have. That's evidence of absolutely nothing. Impeachment is incredibly serious and we don't impeach a president over hearsay. Perhaps if you guys hadn't been screaming impeachment since the day the man got elected you may have been taken more seriously, but such is life.

There is another election in less than a year. Vote him out. It shouldn't be that hard.
All of the witnesses are liars and the only honest man is Trump? The people who have testified are some of America`s best that have served their country faithfully for decades in some cases. Why are you and Trump calling them liars? They testified under oath.

You`re in favor of all presidents being allowed to use taxpayer money to gain personal favors or just Trump being allowed to do so? Schiff`s got plenty.

No, what you have are a bunch of witnesses who said they heard him say that she said that he said that she said that he said the president allegedly said this, that, and something else. That's what you have. That's evidence of absolutely nothing. Impeachment is incredibly serious and we don't impeach a president over hearsay. Perhaps if you guys hadn't been screaming impeachment since the day the man got elected you may have been taken more seriously, but such is life.

There is another election in less than a year. Vote him out. It shouldn't be that hard.
All of the witnesses are liars and the only honest man is Trump? The people who have testified are some of America`s best that have served their country faithfully for decades in some cases. Why are you and Trump calling them liars? They testified under oath.
hillary-clinton-most-hated.jpg

No witness has defended Trump; Maya Wiley: Democrats have enough evidence to impeach Trump And Trump Sheep would rather shit on the rule of law than be truthful and support the country they claim they love. They dont love country. They love what country can do for them by way of illegal acts. And that is basically who these people are.

Last edited:
Whoa Nellie!

In an FOIA REQUEST, a whole bunch of state dept documents that Congress had subpoenaed and the State dept refused to turn over to Congress, got released to the public last night, around midnight.

Pompeo seems to have lied about not knowing nothing on Giuliani usurping his diplomatic policy goals...there are several emails between the two!!!

And the FOIA dumps are not done, more to come.....

AND AND we have Bolton out there doing a slow striptease on Trump and his personal goals ahead of USA in Turkey, along with in the Ukraine!

Pompeo and Bolton should be forced to testify since they obviously have direct hand knowledge, and Mulveney too.

Whoa Nellie!

In an FOIA REQUEST, a whole bunch of state dept documents that Congress had subpoenaed and the State dept refused to turn over to Congress, got released to the public last night, around midnight.

Pompeo seems to have lied about not knowing nothing on Giuliani usurping his diplomatic policy goals...there are several emails between the two!!!

And the FOIA dumps are not done, more to come.....

AND AND we have Bolton out there doing a slow striptease on Trump and his personal goals ahead of USA in Turkey, along with in the Ukraine!

Pompeo and Bolton should be forced to testify since they obviously have direct hand knowledge, and Mulveney too.
The hearings should, in my opinion, just be getting started. Even if the hearings go into the election, so what. Our corruption of our Constitution, rule of law, and foreign policy, etc. are more important at this point than any election. You cant have fair elections anyway with criminals in the WH. This whole RICO crime organization calling themselves leaders of the country headed up by Mafia Trump, must be exposed first, in order for us to get our country back and make America great again. Why should we make criminals great?

The evidence is overwhelming that corruption runs all through this administration and president, but Republicans will do nothing because it's bigger than Trump and they need him to push through all the racist judges and legislation he can before a Democrat comes back into office.
You progressive liberals keep this kind of crap up, and you'll ensure that Democrats may not get power back in our lifetimes....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Not as long as being a crook is acceptable in our society.

"Crook" is YOUR misinformed characterization.

Forum List

Back