Looks like the demographic shift will leave the bitter ones behind

Racial backgrounds = culture? If you grow up in the US but prefer a foreign culture you will not have the same opportunities as those that assimilate. The story sounds like bullshit to me.

Racial backgrounds = culture? If you grow up in the US but prefer a foreign culture you will not have the same opportunities as those that assimilate. The story sounds like bullshit to me.

who is talking about "foreign culture". did you read? the point was that demographic shifts equal change in mindset from the old white men.

is that shocking to you? people who live in a diverse community don't hate or feel threatened by everyone around them... you know... like the old white men.

Diversity Explosion: The cultural generation gap mapped

Today's youth are considerably more racially diverse than previous predominantly white generations. As a result of this demographic structure, the nation faces a "cultural generation gap."

Diversity Explosion The cultural generation gap mapped Brookings Institution

Actually, I read another article that other than their views on interracial marriage, millennial are more inclined to be racist than Gen Xers.

Here's the problem with all you folks who crow about the "browning of America". You only get there by counting "hispanics", a largely artificial racial designation.

Two generations in, they stop speaking spanish and think of themselves as having more in common with whites than blacks.

"The bitter one" is the racist troll who started this - yet another - troll thread.

• Banned
Diversity Explosion: The cultural generation gap mapped

Today's youth are considerably more racially diverse than previous predominantly white generations. As a result of this demographic structure, the nation faces a "cultural generation gap."

Diversity Explosion The cultural generation gap mapped Brookings Institution

Actually, I read another article that other than their views on interracial marriage, millennial are more inclined to be racist than Gen Xers.

Here's the problem with all you folks who crow about the "browning of America". You only get there by counting "hispanics", a largely artificial racial designation.

Two generations in, they stop speaking spanish and think of themselves as having more in common with whites than blacks.

But the old white christian paradigm will be shifted as will the narrative

who is talking about "foreign culture". did you read? the point was that demographic shifts equal change in mindset from the old white men.

is that shocking to you? people who live in a diverse community don't hate or feel threatened by everyone around them... you know... like the old white men.
Who said I was shocked? I made fun of the idiot piece and the retarded position that whites are bitter. You agree because, well, you're an idiot.

It said diversity and cultural generation gap. Nor are all white people old white men. There's always been differences between generations and we've always had a variety of cultural here. My point, since it went over your head, is that this is a melting pot, always has been. Those that assimilate do much better than those who bitterly cling to their culture and immaturity.[/QUOTE]

Why is guno so happy America is becoming a third world country?

Forum List

Back