Looks like that number ten can is finnaly opened

Does the new business that you're not really opening involve the sale of 10 ounce cans?

And the bigger question is, what web browser is TM using that there is no spell check? is she still using netscape navigator V 1?

I spell like TM, but every time I do, I get a wiggly red line and I right click and correct it. How is that so hard?

And the bigger question is, what web browser is TM using that there is no spell check? is she still using netscape navigator V 1?

I spell like TM, but every time I do, I get a wiggly red line and I right click and correct it. How is that so hard?

It seems that, on her world, spell check is for suckers. :lol:

Obama may have actually grabed the can opener and popped the lid off that number ten can of whoopass I was asking for last year.

I just thought of something. How does "whoop-ass" fit in with President Obama's call for civility in political discourse?

Your party approval is in the crapper.

your ideas are being rejected pretty soundly by the American people.

The presidents approval ratings will now start reflecting the lefts happiness with Obamas realization that the right in this country will do anything to keep this country in a trench for political purposes.

There is no compromising with people who will vote against their own billsto harm a president no matter what the coutnry needs.

Your right wing agenda is now going to see you washed into the gutter.

Your party approval is in the crapper.

your ideas are being rejected pretty soundly by the American people.

The presidents approval ratings will now start reflecting the lefts happiness with Obamas realization that the right in this country will do anything to keep this country in a trench for political purposes.

There is no compromising with people who will vote against their own billsto harm a president no matter what the coutnry needs.

Your right wing agenda is now going to see you washed into the gutter.

Wow, get the rubber room ready for this one....

WOW. So thats what your ranting about.

Tell me. Will recant your rant when Barry loses in 2012??

Forum List

Back