Looks like that number ten can is finnaly opened

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
Obama may have actually grabed the can opener and popped the lid off that number ten can of whoopass I was asking for last year.

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score
Obama may have actually grabed the can opener and popped the lid off that number ten can of whoopass I was asking for last year.

I have asked you several times to provide a more recent poll, showing Obama is more trusted on the deficit.
Can you... or can you not?

It's a fairly simple question TM.. even one with your limited mental faculties should be able to answer it.

Truthmatters said:
keep it up and you will get banned
:tongue::fu::tongue::fu::tongue::fu::tongue::fu:

Reaction score
What is this can of whoop ass of which you speak? Gd is in the details.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I see you're still challenged with your spelling. Public schools are so poor these days I am sorry they were inflicted on you. However if you consider the two big scandals developing over Solyndra and LightSquared and his personal involvement in both then yes the can of whoopass has been opened and it's pointed squarely at him.

He promised open and ethical government, instead he's given you typical Chicago style corruption and you're so limited in your reasoning ability that you think he's the second coming.

I really, really, feel sorry for your dog. You must be a real peach.

OP
Truthmatters

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
If he is going to do what I think he is about to do the right hasnt got a chance and Carl Roves permanent majority is about to be faced with a landslide Democratic election.

He played the wimp to force the American people to face who the republicans really were at heart.

Now I hope he takes it to the people hard and heavy to drive home just how morally bankrupt the republican party has become.

If there is a huge American mandate your party will either have to dump the tea party or die.

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score
If he is going to do what I think he is about to do the right hasnt got a chance and Carl Roves permanent majority is about to be faced with a landslide Democratic election.

He played the wimp to force the American people to face who the republicans really were at heart.

Now I hope he takes it to the people hard and heavy to drive home just how morally bankrupt the republican party has become.

If there is a huge American mandate your party will either have to dump the tea party or die.
Landslide it could very well be......................

Just another snapshot of 2010. But that is not what you are wishing for is it?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
Republicorp & the T- Party will have to defend their kooky, Randian beliefs. Rand is the L.Ron Hubbard of economics. ;)

Last edited:

Rat in the Hat

Gold Member
Reaction score

So it was a lie on your part that the can of whoop-ass is already open. In fact, you are only hoping that he opens one.

OP
Truthmatters

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
he did open it , its for him to waste the contents or use them.

He saved that can for a long time , I dont think he will waste it.

Rat in the Hat

Gold Member
Reaction score
You don't open a can of whoop-ass and then put it down for use at a later time. It goes stale, and becomes unusable.

Did Popeye carry around an open can of spinach? No, he kept it sealed until it was time to use it to whoop Bluto's ass, then he busted it out.

OP
Truthmatters

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
look up number ten can and you will see

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List