Looks Like Thanksgiving Dinner Has Been Canceled This Year :(

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I mean, I'm going to still have it at my house with a few family members, but I'm just thankful that we were able to get a turkey and thaw it in time. One of my cousins is sick and although we're not sure if it's Covid, we're not going to take any chances. JohnDB, tagging you because I posted about this in another topic. Also, this means that I won't have any trouble getting on here for my virtual Thanksgiving Day celebration. Fortunately or unfortunately.

Thanksgiving at our house

1637610449622.png

I mean, I'm going to still have it at my house with a few family members, but I'm just thankful that we were able to get a turkey and thaw it in time. One of my cousins is sick and although we're not sure if it's Covid, we're not going to take any chances. JohnDB, tagging you because I posted about this in another topic. Also, this means that I won't have any trouble getting on here for my virtual Thanksgiving Day celebration. Fortunately or unfortunately.
I need to take my turkey out of the freezer tomorrow morning. I am going to a big gathering at a neighbor's house for dessert --- I'm worried about catching Covid, but I feel I'd better show up. Himself isn't going. But it's just for a little while.

I need to take my turkey out of the freezer tomorrow morning. I am going to a big gathering at a neighbor's house for dessert --- I'm worried about catching Covid, but I feel I'd better show up. Himself isn't going. But it's just for a little while.

Himself meaning your husband?

Yeah, that's what I call him online. Well, real life too, sometimes. It's better than "The Monster," which I heard a woman call her husband years ago. :wink:
Yer a chick?

We'll be going to one of the farms nearby to pick up an 18 pounder. He's probably still walking now

Ya, my Thanksgiving is a little messed up also. I was supposed to get my duck boat in the water around 3 or in the morning. Beet feet out to middle bass get my decoys in the water and have a two man limit by 7 or 8. The fellow that was going with me had his wife tell him she would remove his balls in his sleep if he went hunting that day and I can't get that damn boat in and out the water myself. Better get me some duck on Wednesday or I will be eating rama noodles. May go get some of my dove out of my buddies freezer if I fail on Wednesday. Got a paying trip on Wednesday have to get clients birds before mine. Hope those guys can shoot so I can get mine to.

Forum List

Back