Looks like McConnell wins again

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

So what can Democrats do if they win the White House and Senate in November?

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

Democrats should immediately:

1. Repeal the Trump Tax Cuts
2. Pass effective Gun Control
3. Expand Obamacare and make it impossible to repeal
4. Pass Immigration Reform
5 Pass extensive Environmental Protections

Expand the tax cuts
Repeal gun laws
Penalty is gone finally. Ocare is dead
Enforce the immigration laws that we ALREADY have
Continue to downsize the EPA

Tax cuts did not pass filibuster and can quickly be repealed. I would like to see a return of Pre Bush tax rates for business and the wealthy

Ban assault rifles, large capacity magazines and enforce strict rules on who can purchase firearms.

Restore the mandate, expand Medicaid, expand Healthcare Exchanges......all leading to Medicare for All

Make DACA permanent, defund the wall, expand temporary work permits and a path to citizenship

Raise Minimum Wage to $15 and permanently tie increases to inflation.

Make permanent changes to Climate Change goals and environmental protections.

All can be done by Democrats if they repeal the Senate Filibuster
But they do all of that in Blue states already.

Oh, you want the Red States to be forced to live like the Blue states as more and more Red states will want to secede.

My bad.

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

Pretty much. No point in trying spin up hay to slow down a nomination. Let em have it. Focus on the election and sweeping as many Republicans out of office as possible.
Again, the baby boomers at the top of the party need to step aside. They've been outclassed and outmaneuvered. Fortunately, grassroots Democrats have been working for years
on the ground game at the local and state legislator level. Move enough elected officials in each state to Democrat and you can neutralize a stacked SC.

Pretty much. No point in trying spin up hay to slow down a nomination. Let em have it. Focus on the election and sweeping as many Republicans out of office as possible.
Again, the baby boomers at the top of the party need to step aside. They've been outclassed and outmaneuvered. Fortunately, grassroots Democrats have been working for years
on the ground game at the local and state legislator level. Move enough elected officials in each state to Democrat and you can neutralize a stacked SC.
Democrats hate America

The election is coming and the Republicans will be going down in defeat: a stacked Dem court and NPV and M4all will be the first legislation passed in the 100 days.

The American people are coming for the loser right.

View attachment 392017
The only thing happening after the election is you and another wacko or two leaving the board right??
That will be the Trumpbumplican defeat minority like you.

We all knew that the Republicans were lying in 2016..You can't trust a Repub nor a Dem politician...
Nonsense! Only Trump lies.

maxresdefault.jpg
Trump is a Republican politician.
And he is President.

Tomorrow we will learn about how a bill is SUPPOSE to be made

Democrats hate America
Democrats Republicans hate America: fixed.

The election is coming and the Republicans will be going down in defeat: a stacked Dem court and NPV and M4all will be the first legislation passed in the 100 days.

View attachment 392017
The only thing happening after the election is you and another wacko or two leaving the board right??
Only a few weeks left for to post your idiotic bs here.....

Democrats hate America
Bizarro World...you doofs hate the flag and everything America stands for

Do you think that anyone would get violent on the other side? They have not done much up to now. I do know many will not rat on those if they did get violent.

No need for Democrats to get violent.
Republicans have won

Now all that matters is getting even
Pass every piece of legislation you have been putting off. Without a filibuster, Republicans will be powerless
I am talking about the Repub side. They have shown very little in violence so far. And if I was a conservative to the max I would say to you that they have not won much for over half a century. The extreme radical judges have made law and policy for us all. Unelected ones. It is like judicial dictatorship.
You have the Courts
Congratulations

Now it is time for Democrats to seize the other branches of Government and ram through legislation they have wanted for years

What gives you the idea that Republicans are going to be defeated ? :biggrin:
His brainwashed pea mind

Democrats hate America
Yes, there will be a lot of "fixing" after the election, won't there.

You mean:

"Looks like America Wins Again" .....

#KAG

Do you think that anyone would get violent on the other side? They have not done much up to now. I do know many will not rat on those if they did get violent.

Republicans have won

Pass every piece of legislation you have been putting off. Without a filibuster, Republicans will be powerless
I am talking about the Repub side. They have shown very little in violence so far. And if I was a conservative to the max I would say to you that they have not won much for over half a century. The extreme radical judges have made law and policy for us all. Unelected ones. It is like judicial dictatorship.
You have the Courts
Congratulations

Now it is time for Democrats to seize the other branches of Government and ram through legislation they have wanted for years
The seizing and ramming parts are right your rioters already have that down.

The Senate filibuster will done away on the first day of the new term.

This is over for the Republicans as they are now constituted.

Agree

Packing the courts creates a long term nightmare that will continue to grow the courts.

The key will be for Democrats to win the White House and Congress by any margin.

Pass rapid legislation over the next two years that Republicans can not reverse without taking Congress and the White House.

It might take decades for Republicans to win all three

Last edited:

Democrats hate America
Bizarro World...you doofs hate the flag and everything America stands for
Listen, just because they burn the flag and chant "Death to America" at all of these democrat protests around the country in no way means they hate America. They frigg'in detest it!

View attachment 392017
Only a few weeks left for to post your idiotic bs here.....

Jakey did this in 2016 and then just suddenly magically disappeared after the election.

Republicans have won

You have the Courts
Congratulations

The seizing and ramming parts are right your rioters already have that down.
No need to riot.

Democrats and Independents need to VOTE and push out Republicans from all levels of Government

It would take decades for Republicans to recover

Forum List

Back