Looks like McConnell wins again

Democrats should immediately:
1. Repeal the Trump Tax Cuts
2. Pass effective Gun Control
3. Expand Obamacare and make it impossible to repeal
4. Pass Immigration Reform
5 Pass extensive Environmental Protections

You whackos honestly believe you have a winning formula here?
Hahahaha
Rob productive Americans of more earnings.
Take constitutional rights from the people
Give more free shit to bottom feeders
Make it easier for Mexico’s human cockroaches to fuck over US taxpayers
Over regulate commerce, destroy trades, prevent Americans from earning a living.
The fun part is

Once Democrats win, nobody cares what you think about what they do

The key is....WINNING
Just look at Mitch
Haha
It’s just so damn bizarre that you actually believe American citizens by and large are as anti American as you whacks are.
You need to get out more

Your Dems hate America nonsense is getting stale

Yes, you LOVE America for the free shit.

Thing RW is you're both right. He just means it in a different way than you do

Blah, blah, blah
Only Republicans love America
Commie, commie, commie

God Bless Rush and Hannity
Give us all the names of people who speak for half the population. Its nothing compared to the Progs. Even the Deep State Shills who pose as Comedians have been outed.
Craziness right on cue.......

DEEP STATE
Yes....craziness...right on queue

If you don’t like it

Get your candidates elected and change it
Do you object to people disagreeing with you?

you told us what you want and I told you why I dont support it

Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant
I disagreed with Republicans stealing the courts but now have to live with it
If Dems can pass what they want, how does your opinion matter?

Here's a question you keep hiding from.

What have Republicans done that Democrats wouldn't do? Go ...
he danced around the question i asked him too....
I answered

Dems would never do what Mitch pulled

They have integrity

The thing is RW and others can move to one of these utopias they speak of, and if they find out it wasn't what it's cracked up to be

Cleveland?

Cleveland? You mean my city which has been under total Democrat leadership for decades? Our last Republican Mayor here was Mayor Voinovich. He eventually left and spent two terms as Governor, then the rest of his career in the Senate until his death.

That's how long ago it was.
The thing is RW and others can move to one of these utopias they speak of, and if they find out it wasn't what it's cracked up to be

Cleveland?

Cleveland? You mean my city which has been under total Democrat leadership for decades? Our last Republican Mayor here was Mayor Voinovich. He eventually left and spent two terms as Governor, then the rest of his career in the Senate until his death.

Cleveland ......Love it or Leave it

Try Toledo
Taxes in cities are oppressive. Unless you are in a privileged job. in my city there was a 3% escape tax. If you sold your house and did not move to another in the city you paid that tax on the sale price of your home. The ghettos do not change. They just move a block in one direction or another. Neighborhoods that change culture end up with much higher crime rates that are acceptable to the new inhabitants.

And that's one of Biden's plans. He and Cory Booker want to move low-income, high crime people into otherwise wonderful suburbs. Property values may go down by half. Stores closing, people afraid to walk their streets which are pretty safe today.

Right before the election

Terrify the Suburbs with nonsense propaganda

Biden is going to move ghetto negroes into the suburbs
Nawww Sleepy Joe would have to sniff that ghetto trash first

If you don’t like it

I answered

They have integrity

What did Mitch do that Democrats would not have done? You haven't answered the question.

Democrats obviously would have confirmed a Democrat nominee. You're lying if that's what you're claiming.

Or are you saying Biden lied when Democrats said they wouldn't hold hearings in an election year for a Republican nominee? Are you calling Biden a dog fast pony liar?

If you don’t like it

I answered

They have integrity
Integrity? Is that what they call looting, burning and murder now?

Cleveland?

Cleveland?

Try Toledo
Taxes in cities are oppressive. Unless you are in a privileged job. in my city there was a 3% escape tax. If you sold your house and did not move to another in the city you paid that tax on the sale price of your home. The ghettos do not change. They just move a block in one direction or another. Neighborhoods that change culture end up with much higher crime rates that are acceptable to the new inhabitants.

And that's one of Biden's plans. He and Cory Booker want to move low-income, high crime people into otherwise wonderful suburbs. Property values may go down by half. Stores closing, people afraid to walk their streets which are pretty safe today.

Yep. That's exactly what he wants to do.

Nice try comrade

Affordable housing does not abolish the suburbs

If you don’t like it

I answered

They have integrity

Yeah.......they have integrity. And AOC has a functional brain.

If you don’t like it

I answered

They have integrity

What did Mitch do that Democrats would not have done? You haven't answered the question.

Democrats obviously would have confirmed a Democrat nominee. You're lying if that's what you're claiming.

Or are you saying Biden lied when Democrats said they wouldn't hold hearings in an election year for a Republican nominee? Are you calling Biden a dog fast pony liar?

Steal court seats

Can’t you read?

Cleveland?

Cleveland?

Try Toledo

Yep. That's exactly what he wants to do.

Nice try comrade

Affordable housing does not abolish the suburbs

Oh yes it does. Trust me on that. I have HUD people living right next door. Last week the husband shot at the wife in the house with a 4 year old inside. Yes, they will destroy the suburbs.

Last edited:
If you don’t like it

I answered

They have integrity

Steal court seats

Can’t you read?

No, you can't. I said to name the specific things, stop hand waiving and dancing. Government schools, huh? Yeah, that's pretty clear. No wonder no one cares what you think.

Name the specific things McConnell did that Democrats wouldn't do.

Obviously you know you're a liar since you know any answer you gave is a lie

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

So what can Democrats do if they win the White House and Senate in November?

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

6. Raise the Minimum Wage
Nobody is stopping you from passing gas out of your mouth.

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

More like..........................

Pack the Supreme Court like Obama did the federal courts so they win all their court cases and will do things like round up the guns and flush the 2nd amendment down the toilet.

Then add Washington DC and Puerto Rico so they can take over the Senate so that no GOP nomination ever occurs again and any GOP President that does not "behave" gets impeached.

Republicans have a stranglehold on the courts. Dems need to have a stranglehold on upcoming legislation.

Forget ANY semblance of filibuster or listening to the minority party. If Dems take Congress, begin a reign of terror on Republicans
IOW, back to the SOP, right?

If you don’t like it

I answered

They have integrity

Steal court seats

Can’t you read?

No, you can't. I said to name the specific things, stop hand waiving and dancing. Government schools, huh? Yeah, that's pretty clear. No wonder no one cares what you think.

Name the specific things McConnell did that Democrats wouldn't do.

Obviously you know you're a liar since you know any answer you gave is a lie

Besides Harry Weed using the nuclear option to get Obama's judges in, the Democrats are now threatening to expand the number of seats in the Supreme Court. But they would never use an opportunity like this to nominate one more judge before their President's term is over? He expects us to believe that?

If you don’t like it

I answered

They have integrity
thats not what i asked you.....the question was.... .if biden wins and nothing he does stops this virus, it just goes on like it is now....will we see you here bad mouthing him like you do with trump or will you make excuses why he cant contain it?..

We (family trip) got off the highway to refuel once. There was a gas station on the left, but it was blocked by a median, so I drove on to the next one. My youngest daughter said, look, we passed gas ...

If you don’t like it

I answered

They have integrity
thats not what i asked you.....the question was.... .if biden wins and nothing he does stops this virus, it just goes on like it is now....will we see you here bad mouthing him like you do with trump or will you make excuses why he cant contain it?..

That's an easy one. He'll just blame Trump.

What they should really do is move to Venezuala. It's a workers paradise!!

You funny

Forum List

Back