Looks Like Johnny Depp Is Coming Back To Disney After All

Bob Iger must have gotten on his knees and crawled to lick Johnny Depp's toes.

The girl power pirates was such a bomb, it's been shelved. Millions of dollars, five different possible endings and no audience liked it.

In fact Disney hasn't had a success in a long time. How long can the push the woke message and lose money before the shareholders start looking for a scalp?

You complain endlessly, day in and day out about how Woke companies are taking your rights, your guns, your jobs and trashing the Constitution........
Then you gayly RUN to go give them more of your money. Does that really make any sense?

house-gif.24673.gif

Holy fuktards!
Pleasure before Patriotism.
Professional Losers, eternally
What in the name of God is wrong with you people?!?!?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
Well, he said in an interview that he doesn't watch his own movies, so maybe they made that girl pirate movie all for him and he will somehow use it as a guide to make his next one. I agree though that most of the time there is no need for sequels unless you've got something real great and fascinating to show. Either way it looks like he doesn't do near as many big budget blockbuster films as his contemporaries so it would probably be a good thing for many reasons. Nobody wants to go see a junk quick copy sequel.

Forum List

Back