Looks Like Harris Off the List to be Biden's Token on the Ticket

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Biden is a racist child molester. Why would someone who gropes women demand that he pick a woman as a running mate? God he just can't keep his hands off of women. And she has to be black. Not qualified for the job or the best for the job, just black. Maybe he should select a little girl for a running mate, someone to sniff, caress her cheeks and run his hands through her hair on the campaign trail.

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments

About a deplorable candidate.

If you were honest you wouldn't have posted only part of my statement. And, btw, Trump is the deplorable candidate, he's running to keep his office by attacking VP Biden. All the bullshit he and his deplorable supporter toss at the VP don't stick but still stink.

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments

About a deplorable candidate.

If you were honest you wouldn't have posted only part of my statement. And, btw, Trump is the deplorable candidate, he's running to keep his office by attacking VP Biden. All the bullshit he and his deplorable supporter toss at the VP don't stick but still stink.

Biden is a major league asshole and dumbass and deserves to be attacked.

Biden is a racist child molester. Why would someone who gropes women demand that he pick a woman as a running mate? God he just can't keep his hands off of women. And she has to be black. Not qualified for the job or the best for the job, just black. Maybe he should select a little girl for a running mate, someone to sniff, caress her cheeks and run his hands through her hair on the campaign trail.

Deplorable is too kind a word to describe you. It needs to be modified by several other words, such as dishonorable, inexcusable, appalling, rotten and especially diabolical.

I wonder why any message board would put up with you. You bring discredit to this board and to all of us who post here. Your toxic and hateful rhetoric is all of the above; I can't believe you can defame a public servant with such scurrious and dishonest allegations and get away with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back