Looks like Covid scamdemic is over.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Back to regular programming.

The UK government recently announced a dramatic U-turn on the COVID vaccine mandate for healthcare workers, originally scheduled to take effect on April 1 2022. Health or social care staff will no longer need to provide proof of vaccination to stay employed. The reason, as health secretary Sajid Javid made clear, is that “it is no longer proportionate”.

There are several reasons why it was the right decision at this point to scrap the mandate. Most notably, omicron causes less severe disease than other coronavirus variants; many healthcare workers have already had the virus (potentially giving them immunity equivalent to the vaccine); vaccines are not as effective at preventing re-infection and transmission of omicron; and less restrictive alternatives are available (such as personal protective equipment and lateral flow testing of staff).

FMx19juXoAE8Y4I

DNC Research for Biden's speech.
FMfJsLZWQAAhUXW

FMfJsLbXEAYVHda

Back to regular programming.

The UK government recently announced a dramatic U-turn on the COVID vaccine mandate for healthcare workers, originally scheduled to take effect on April 1 2022. Health or social care staff will no longer need to provide proof of vaccination to stay employed. The reason, as health secretary Sajid Javid made clear, is that “it is no longer proportionate”.

There are several reasons why it was the right decision at this point to scrap the mandate. Most notably, omicron causes less severe disease than other coronavirus variants; many healthcare workers have already had the virus (potentially giving them immunity equivalent to the vaccine); vaccines are not as effective at preventing re-infection and transmission of omicron; and less restrictive alternatives are available (such as personal protective equipment and lateral flow testing of staff).

FMx19juXoAE8Y4I

DNC Research for Biden's speech.
FMfJsLZWQAAhUXW

FMfJsLbXEAYVHda
I hate to admit it, but it was basically a flu shot that they tried to force us all to take. Talk about government and corporations being intertwined.

Sorry, our bad.

Joe has gotten the disease under control pretty much.

We're either at 70% fully vaxxed or slightly above it.

The trends have been going down in both new cases and deaths for a month or so. It's crazy that there are still those refusing to get fully vaccinated but a President can only do so much.

1646155504010.png

Joe has gotten the disease under control pretty much.

We're either at 70% fully vaxxed or slightly above it.

The trends have been going down in both new cases and deaths for a month or so. It's crazy that there are still those refusing to get fully vaccinated but a President can only do so much.

View attachment 609139
And the vast majority of people who died were unvaccinated and old. No ones missing those pricks. "coughs" Herman Cain.

I hate to admit it, but it was basically a flu shot that they tried to force us all to take. Talk about government and corporations being intertwined.

Sorry, our bad.
No no. This serum is far different. This serum lowers your immunity, causes permanent heart damage in children and adults, does not protect against covid, but places it right in your DNA, so you can carry it and give it to others. It promotes infertility by sending spike proteins to ovaries and gonads, and targets the elderly. It kills people.
This, and more was all by design. Those are some of the functions Obama sent this virus to China to gain 11 days before Trump was to take office, and right after Obama un-banned the sinister practice of gain of function...

No no. This serum is far different. This serum lowers your immunity, causes permanent heart damage in children and adults, does not protect against covid, but places it right in your DNA, so you can carry it and give it to others. It promotes infertility by sending spike proteins to ovaries and gonads, and targets the elderly. It kills people.
This, and more was all by design. Those are some of the functions Obama sent this virus to China to gain 11 days before Trump was to take office, and right after Obama un-banned the sinister practice of gain of function...
I heard I now have aids.

Forum List

Back