Looking to join the army, came here for some advice.

I was in Millington '78-'79 for "A" School and AFTA and then '84 to '88 as an AVIC(7) student [first year} and stayed on as an instructor.

First time there the nice thing was their was a Booby Bar right around the corner. When you were coming from the base going into Millington you came to a "Y" in the road, go to the right and there was the VFW. Go to the left and there was the (.) (.) bar.

Beer was defiantly cheaper at the VFW.

WW

We were there at roughly the same time when you were an instructor.

Yeah...............I remember that boobie bar. Spent more than a few boisterous drunken nights there.

I also remember the pizza joint that was just up the road in the little strip mall. Not much to look at, but they had some pretty decent pizza. I also liked going there to play the Comet pinball machine.

Hello everyone, I am new here and am looking to join the Army. My brother has served for a long time and has done 2 tours to Iraq. I recently graduated high school and am looking to improve my skills as a fighter. I like fighting in army call of duty, it is super fun and I think I would be pretty good at it in real life. I actually am one of the best snippers on the scene and I have won so many tournaments that I drown in puss everyday. So do you reccomend any other games I should play before I sign up? does it take long to get 10th prestige in the real army? and can I call snipper?

A line just caught my eye from the OP.

"I actually am one of the best snippers on the scene and I have won so many tournaments that I drown in puss everyday."

Is he saying he is so good at a video game that he gets laid? Wow.

"nuclear reactor stuff"................:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
Hey no joke - pure truth

Back in 1983 our German unit came into contact with a US company assigned to guard a Pershing missile site. One of the discussions brought up the question towards the US GI's
What are you going to do after your service? Answer - well I been assigned to a nuclear missile unit, so I am sure that I can get a job at a nuclear power plant ;)

Forum List

Back