Looking to adopt a liberal or progressive dog... recommendations?

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Iā€™m looking to get a dog to take hiking but I donā€™t want one of those conservative dogs. Any recommendation for a liberal or progressive dog breed that can hit the mountains with me?

Here are some choices but Iā€™m unsure of their political leanings.

Dogs are non partisan. Just tell everyone who comes near that you rescued the dog. That'll prove you're a progressive. It's all about you anyway.

I would say that a chihuahua is the best selection if you are looking for a progressive dog. They are nervous and insecure little things, always snarling and snapping at imaginary terrors, the more of them you get together the worse they become, and they don't provide any real benefit to anybody.

If you want a liberal progressive dog it doesn't matter what breed you want as long as its it's a minority gender neutral and not white. Anything less you're racist and so is your dog.

Iā€™m looking to get a dog to take hiking but I donā€™t want one of those conservative dogs. Any recommendation for a liberal or progressive dog breed that can hit the mountains with me?

Pit bulls are the most popular breed by far in progressive cities from coast to coast. Go to any animal shelter in your local ghetto and there will be plenty of tremendous pits available.

FB_IMG_1592811132603.jpg

Here is the perfect dog for you, literally bred just for progressives. High maintenance, yappy, little practical value or return.

gettyimages-179494696.jpg

Go with a Carolina dog...

History:

When primitive humans migrated across the Bering land bridge from Asia into North America, they brought with them a primitive form of dog that were domesticated from Asian wolves thousands of years earlier. Skeletal and mummified remains of these dogs have been discovered alongside other artifacts belonging to the Southwest Indians and from there, they moved further into Central and South America and over to the eastern United States. Archaeologists discovered similar canine remains in ceremonial burials in the southeastern forests, denoting their companionship with Native Americans long before Europeans arrived.

Recent studies of free-ranging dogs of the Southeast and Southwest suggest a close ancestry and possible descent from these primitive companions based on appearance, behavior, and ecology. These free-ranging dogs were named Carolina Dogs by Dr. I. Lehr Brisbin, who initially made contact with the breed in the Southeast.

iu

I would say that a chihuahua is the best selection if you are looking for a progressive dog. They are nervous and insecure little things, always snarling and snapping at imaginary terrors, the more of them you get together the worse they become, and they don't provide any real benefit to anybody.
Chihuahuas canā€™t hike. Too short of legs. Just like a righty you provide no meaningful information.

Chihuahuas canā€™t hike. Too short of legs. Just like a righty you provide no meaningful information.

Of course they can hike. Just stick the damn thing in your backpack. Sure the progressive little thing will eventually gnaw its way out and start biting you on the neck but just swat it away when it does and stuff it back in.

Some advice

I was going to say that all dogs are pretty much liberals, they lay around expecting hand outs, they'll fuck just about anything, they even lick their own junk.

The only thing not liberal about some breeds is that they stay loyal as long as you take decent care of them and are obedient. They usually don't piss their beds or shit where they eat either.

You probably (The bed wetting OP) need a pit bull. Give it a kick every now and then.

Go with a Carolina dog...

History:

When primitive humans migrated across the Bering land bridge from Asia into North America, they brought with them a primitive form of dog that were domesticated from Asian wolves thousands of years earlier. Skeletal and mummified remains of these dogs have been discovered alongside other artifacts belonging to the Southwest Indians and from there, they moved further into Central and South America and over to the eastern United States. Archaeologists discovered similar canine remains in ceremonial burials in the southeastern forests, denoting their companionship with Native Americans long before Europeans arrived.

Recent studies of free-ranging dogs of the Southeast and Southwest suggest a close ancestry and possible descent from these primitive companions based on appearance, behavior, and ecology. These free-ranging dogs were named Carolina Dogs by Dr. I. Lehr Brisbin, who initially made contact with the breed in the Southeast.

iu

Iā€™m hesitant to let that dog around my girl. The way he is described in your link heā€™s better looking than me and will steal her...

ā€œOverall, Carolina Dogs have a ruggedly handsome look.The Carolina Dog has a well-developed chest and a medium-length, straight back. Their belly is tucked up and their neck is long. They have almond-shaped eyes that are dark in color and a pair of large, high-set ears that stand erect. Their head is wedge-shaped and their jaws are strong and powerful.ā€

Some advice

I was going to say that all dogs are pretty much liberals, they lay around expecting hand outs, they'll fuck just about anything, they even lick their own junk.

The only thing not liberal about some breeds is that they stay loyal as long as you take decent care of them and are obedient.

You probably need a pit bull. Give it a kick every now and then.

Trump is the first president in a long time without a dog in the WH.

I suggested that President Trump get 3 dozen pit bulls to live in Washington with him. He could spread out copies of the NY Times on the floor for them to do their business.

Forum List

Back