Looking Good For The Red Team

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
As the election gets closer, the pollsters have to reel in the fluff and get into the meat and potatoes of reality.
They don't want to look like a stooge as the results are coming in.
I do not know what Repubs are going to do one many potential agendas if elected. But if the fools vote in the Progs again there will be no concern for their areas at this point. We might as well laugh at them.

As the election gets closer, the pollsters have to reel in the fluff and get into the meat and potatoes of reality.
They don't want to look like a stooge as the results are coming in.

Unless enough MAGA candidates win and start getting power to effect real change in Washington literally draining the swamp of the sewage, all we will get from McTurtle's RINOS is more do-nothing Democrat-Chicom Lite.

The most accurate polls are IBD (Investor Business Daily). Biden's approval slips to 45.3 so looks bleak for democrats.

The most accurate election polls are IBD,

Unless enough MAGA candidates win and start getting power to effect real change in Washington literally draining the swamp of the sewage, all we will get from McTurtle's RINOS is more do-nothing Democrat-Chicom Lite.
1. You can't effect real change in DC unless you win the presidency, the House, and the Senate with a 60 vote majority.

2. The best we can hope for in 2023 is to stop the democrats' crazy "Global World Order" agenda.

3. Remember when Ryan (the guy before McTurtle) stopped real change? RINOs are all over, big money talks.

I do not know what Repubs are going to do one many potential agendas if elected. But if the fools vote in the Progs again there will be no concern for their areas at this point. We might as well laugh at them.
We won't be laughing.

I'll tell you straight up: the instant one of those Stalinist assholes tried to throw me in jail, is the instant I start hunting them down.

And I do mean hunt. And kill. Dead.

Any American that votes for the Democratic party at this point is entirely fucking brain dead.

No fucking commie asswipe is going to put me in a gulag. I'll die first, and I'll take a thousand of them with me.

I'll tell you straight up: the instant one of those Stalinist assholes tried to throw me in jail, is the instant I start hunting them down.

Oh shut the fuck up, keyboard warrior.

Nobody is going to try to throw you in jail because you’re not going to do anything illegal.

We won't be laughing.

Any American that votes for the Democratic party at this point is entirely fucking brain dead.

No fucking commie asswipe is going to put me in a gulag. I'll die first, and I'll take a thousand of them with me.

wbdf9.jpg

Forum List

Back