Looking forward to June 9

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Expect to hear two things the entire time the public hearings take place, "Witch Hunt" from the Trump Cult and "No smoking gun" from right wing media Fox News, et al.

The hearings will dominate the news cycle while they are going on, and no matter how bad it looks for Trump, the far right will defend him with all they've got. And for Fox, et al the hearings are great news; they get to defend their messiah Trump and don't have to defend guns, which will fade into the background for the time being, unless some of Trump's morons try to storm the hearings.

Expect to hear two things the entire time the public hearings take place, "Witch Hunt" from the Trump Cult and "No smoking gun" from right wing media Fox News, et al.

The hearings will dominate the news cycle while they are going on, and no matter how bad it looks for Trump, the far right will defend him with all they've got. And for Fox, et al the hearings are great news; they get to defend their messiah Trump and don't have to defend guns, which will fade into the background for the time being, unless some of Trump's morons try to storm the hearings.
can we possibly find a bigger waste of money and time?

This will come in handy.

1653931339069.png

nicholson.gif

My compliments for the prescience of the OP, poster Astrostar.

He offered:
"...no matter how bad it looks for Trump, the far right will defend him with all they've got."

And abracadabra.....up jumps the devil in a brand new suit*.
(
*or......is it Winkin', Blinkin' and Nod?):

i expect another nothing burger. CnN is desperate for ratings though
can we possibly find a bigger waste of money and time?
another useless thread from astroburger...
--------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar.

He offered:

(

I love this bar.
None of those posts offers any defense of Trump in any way, Corky.

Your stupidity is only exceeded by your unwarranted hubris.

Little doubt you're only here for the mental masturbation.

nicholson.gif

He offered:

(

I love this bar.
chilli con carni thinks i was defending trump......is he stupid or what?....

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'm becoming more and more convinced that outlets like XiNN and MSLSD are only in the business to give the turds at NYT and WaPo something to do....It's all a giant self-licking ice cream cone.
Probably the same schmucks whose Woke shows and movies are bombing.
It must be great to have billions of dollars to burn.

Forum List

Back