Looking for reasonable explanations for the Paluxy River footprints.

Here's the question that I've never gotten an answer to:

If dinosaurs and man lived in the same time, why are dinosaur bones fossilized and human bones not?
They do exist.

Human Fossils | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

Well look at that! I learned something today. A "fossil" is not always made of stone as I had thought. I have to change the question now.

If man and dinosaurs lived in the same time period, why are dinosaur bones made of rock, but not human bones?

Learn something new every once in a while.
They have found soft tissue in Dino fossils. Soft tissue doesn't last 6 million years.

LOL, touching it makes you an expert? I can't tell if you are really this gullible or whether you're just stirring shit up. Maybe it's both.
I can sure tell if something is as old as everything around it.

Like all the other evidence shown in this thread, you toss it out without justification simply because it threatens what they tell you to parrot.

LOL, so I should ignore all those respected and credentialed scientists in favor of a guy who can touch something and tell how old it is. 'K.
I'm saying take no ones word for anything. Use an open mind. Look at the evidence and draw your own conclusions. Don't start with dinosaurs were 70 million years ago, that's a bias.

There is no threat to my faith with a billion year old earth. But my interest in geology and archeology has me outside the box of what they teach in schools.

LOL, I don't think you got out too far from that box if you're thinking mankind co-existed with dinos. Here are the facts. FACTS. There is something called the K-T Boundary, it is a thin layer of sediment that exists all around the world that is dated by scientists to be about 65 million years old. Below that layer you find dino fossils, above that layer you don't. NOT ONE. The conclusion drawn by that fact is that dinosaurs went extinct about 65 million years ago. That is not a bias, that is as close to a fact as you're ever going to get. Dispute it all you want, but I got facts and fossils on my side and the scientific community too; let me know when you find a dinosaur fossil that dates to a time when humans walked the planet. A debunked footprint or carving doesn't stack up to any real scientific evidence that shows otherwise.
You just validated my point. They fed you s 65 million year old date and now your parroting it without question.
So....you've not heard of uranium-lead dating.....

If dinosaurs and man lived in the same time, why are dinosaur bones fossilized and human bones not?
They do exist.

Well look at that! I learned something today. A "fossil" is not always made of stone as I had thought. I have to change the question now.

If man and dinosaurs lived in the same time period, why are dinosaur bones made of rock, but not human bones?

They have found soft tissue in Dino fossils. Soft tissue doesn't last 6 million years.

Gonna hafta see a link to that claim, I don't believe it. Show me your link that says they found soft dino tissue that is only 6 million years old. Which BTW,is still before the 1st human being walked the Earth. Most anthropologists have mankind appearing no earlier than 200,000 years ago, although recent finds suggest maybe even 300,000 years ago. That's a long way from 6 million years.

They do exist.

Gonna hafta see a link to that claim, I don't believe it. Show me your link that says they found soft dino tissue that is only 6 million years old. Which BTW,is still before the 1st human being walked the Earth. Most anthropologists have mankind appearing no earlier than 200,000 years ago, although recent finds suggest maybe even 300,000 years ago. That's a long way from 6 million years.
The official atheist version of the origin of man is always changing because it's a lie.

Scientists Find Soft Tissue in 75-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones

They even make you an example if you dare question their lies by presenting evidence.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...-discovery-of-soft-tissue-on-dinosaur-fossil/

They do exist.

The official atheist version of the origin of man is always changing because it's a lie.

They even make you an example if you dare question their lies by presenting evidence.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...-discovery-of-soft-tissue-on-dinosaur-fossil/
Science is ever improving because we don't recoil from new, and game changing information. Science is not too proud to improve the accuracy of its findings. Unlike the fatally flawed deists.

They do exist.

Agree. Link required for us to scrutinize.

They do exist.

Appreciate that, thanks. But I see where you went wrong with your assertion that soft tissue cannot last more than 6 million years. From your link:

Researchers at Imperial College in London had low expectations when they began analyzing eight dinosaur fossils unearthed at the Dinosaur Park Formation in Alberta, Canada, some 100 years ago. Most of the bones, which dated to the Cretaceous period, were in fragments; the pieces that remained were of below-average quality. To the scientists’ astonishment, however, analysis with an electron microscope revealed what appeared to be red blood cells and collagen fibers that had remained intact over some 75 million years of fossilization.

I have yet to see a claim by a reputable scientist that says dinosaurs existed 6 million years ago. Nuh-uh. There are disputes over why they went extinct but no dispute that I know of for when, which is about 65 million years ago. A LONG TIME before homo sapiens showed up. And that ain't just somebody's SWAG, that's based on pure scientific data.

They do exist.

Apparently, it can. You don't get to make the rules.

I can sure tell if something is as old as everything around it.

Like all the other evidence shown in this thread, you toss it out without justification simply because it threatens what they tell you to parrot.

LOL, so I should ignore all those respected and credentialed scientists in favor of a guy who can touch something and tell how old it is. 'K.
I'm saying take no ones word for anything. Use an open mind. Look at the evidence and draw your own conclusions. Don't start with dinosaurs were 70 million years ago, that's a bias.

There is no threat to my faith with a billion year old earth. But my interest in geology and archeology has me outside the box of what they teach in schools.

LOL, I don't think you got out too far from that box if you're thinking mankind co-existed with dinos. Here are the facts. FACTS. There is something called the K-T Boundary, it is a thin layer of sediment that exists all around the world that is dated by scientists to be about 65 million years old. Below that layer you find dino fossils, above that layer you don't. NOT ONE. The conclusion drawn by that fact is that dinosaurs went extinct about 65 million years ago. That is not a bias, that is as close to a fact as you're ever going to get. Dispute it all you want, but I got facts and fossils on my side and the scientific community too; let me know when you find a dinosaur fossil that dates to a time when humans walked the planet. A debunked footprint or carving doesn't stack up to any real scientific evidence that shows otherwise.
You just validated my point. They fed you s 65 million year old date and now your parroting it without question.
So....you've not heard of uranium-lead dating.....
I can pick up a rock they say is a hundred million years old.

Doesn't mean the ground I stand on is that old.

Dating is difficult and can easily fooled. Such as a lava dome at Mt St Helens that was formed in 1986 being dated as .35 million years old.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...w_Dacite_Lava_Dome_at_Mount_St_Helens_Volcano

They do exist.

And you don't get to change reality simply to fit your brainwashing.

Appreciate that, thanks. But I see where you went wrong with your assertion that soft tissue cannot last more than 6 million years. From your link:

Researchers at Imperial College in London had low expectations when they began analyzing eight dinosaur fossils unearthed at the Dinosaur Park Formation in Alberta, Canada, some 100 years ago. Most of the bones, which dated to the Cretaceous period, were in fragments; the pieces that remained were of below-average quality. To the scientists’ astonishment, however, analysis with an electron microscope revealed what appeared to be red blood cells and collagen fibers that had remained intact over some 75 million years of fossilization.

I have yet to see a claim by a reputable scientist that says dinosaurs existed 6 million years ago. Nuh-uh. There are disputes over why they went extinct but no dispute that I know of for when, which is about 65 million years ago. A LONG TIME before homo sapiens showed up. And that ain't just somebody's SWAG, that's based on pure scientific data.
Cells from 75 million years ago validates my point.

So you admit those cells are 75 million years old. Which actually validates MY point.

They do exist.

And you don't get to change reality simply to fit your brainwashing.

I'm not the one changing reality, you are. The reality is that soft tissue was found in a dinosaur bone. YOU claim it can't happen, but you don't get to make the rules.

Just because you say it does, doesn't make it true. You are still operating on your completely made up rule that it can't happen. Yet, it did.

So you admit those cells are 75 million years old. Which actually validates MY point.
Cells don't exist after a few centuries, so stop with the childish games.

It's your right to be a good sheep and not think for yourself.

Just because you say it does, doesn't make it true. You are still operating on your completely made up rule that it can't happen. Yet, it did.
Good parrot.

Good parrot.

I'll take that as an "I give up" from you.

Good parrot.

I'll take that as an "I give up" from you.
I only talk to those who think for themselves and aren't simply puppets who parrot everything their masters tell them too. Call me if you ever obtain an open mind and think on your own.

Forum List

Back