Looking for reasonable explanations for the Paluxy River footprints.

Claiming dinosaurs were 70 million years ago is not a bias. It is supported by substantial scientific evidence
There is no evidence of man being around even one million years ago
How old that fossil?
70 million years
How do you know that?
The rocks there are that old.
How do you know the rocks are that old?
It has a 70 million year old fossil in it.

You can also carbon date, you can look at the formation of rock strata to determine the era the fossil was formed in

Regardless, it is not even close
Man was not around when the dinosaurs were. There were some simple mammals but it would be millions of years after the last of the dinosaurs before the earliest humans evolved
You can't carbon date rocks. And as I've shown earlier, the laying of rocks exhibit traits of rapid formation.
Look

If we were talking about a million years here or there, I'd indulge your silly fantasies. But when we are talking about over 50 million years between dinosaurs and humans......I'm not playing your games
You're parroting 50 million years.

It's why you're a leftist. You parrot without thought.

Use your brain.
I hate when you guys make up your own science

It doesn't work like that. There is no credible scientist who believes humans coexisted with dinosaurs
It is a fantasy on your part

I do believe in evolution. Personally, not sure how both cannot be true. Never have understood. Could evolution and intelligent design be the same thing? Who knows? There has been more than enough evidence to show that species have evolved.

The Paluxy footprints have always fascinated me.

Delk.jpg

The notion of dinosaur footprints side by side with human footprints. I have heard the notion from scientists that those are not human footprints but a dinosaur?

PSCF9-88HastingsFig2.jpg
zapata-thm.jpg

I think there needs to be a more reasonable explanation. Those footprints are clearly human or a humanoid.

Close to where these footprints are found are these drawings on walls from ancient people.

dino.jpg

Are these interesting to you?
Perhaps the foot prints were not made at the same time?
So rock turned to mud, the dino tracks did not erode, and it all turned to rock again?

The story of a flood that wiped out most of mankind is a story echoed not only in the Bible, but in every single one of the most ancient cultures on Earth. From the Sumerians, to the Hopi Indians, all the way back to Gobekli Tepe - the oldest dated human monolithic structure at ~10,500 BCE. They all talk about a disaster that came from, "above," or, "the heavens," or, "God." You name it, it's out there, on every continent.

Hard science points toward a comet fragmenting upon impact with our atmosphere over North America about 13,000 years ago, causing an environmental event that led to the end of the Ice Age (with flooding).

There are pyramids in Egypt that are small compared to the Great Pyramid(s) at Giza, and are made with mud bricks and mortar. They are heavily eroded and mostly destroyed by 4,000 years of time.

I ask this:

What if the earliest Egyptians settled in an area with giant monolithic ruins leftover from a "time of the gods" (as they coined the term), and eventually got the idea that there was more to the structures than what they could see, and decided to un-bury the rest of the structures (like we did with the Sphinx just a century ago)?

I wonder what they would have found? What if the first Pharaohs were the very first "tomb robbers" of the pyramids?

dendera1.jpg

Fake-0Light-481796.jpg

:eek:

I do believe in evolution. Personally, not sure how both cannot be true. Never have understood. Could evolution and intelligent design be the same thing? Who knows? There has been more than enough evidence to show that species have evolved.

Delk.jpg

The notion of dinosaur footprints side by side with human footprints. I have heard the notion from scientists that those are not human footprints but a dinosaur?

PSCF9-88HastingsFig2.jpg
zapata-thm.jpg

I think there needs to be a more reasonable explanation. Those footprints are clearly human or a humanoid.

Close to where these footprints are found are these drawings on walls from ancient people.

dino.jpg

So rock turned to mud, the dino tracks did not erode, and it all turned to rock again?

The story of a flood that wiped out most of mankind is a story echoed not only in the Bible, but in every single one of the most ancient cultures on Earth. From the Sumerians, to the Hopi Indians, all the way back to Gobekli Tepe - the oldest dated human monolithic structure at ~10,500 BCE. They all talk about a disaster that came from, "above," or, "the heavens," or, "God." You name it, it's out there, on every continent.

Hard science points toward a comet fragmenting upon impact with our atmosphere over North America about 13,000 years ago, causing an environmental event that led to the end of the Ice Age (with flooding).

There are pyramids in Egypt that are small compared to the Great Pyramid(s) at Giza, and are made with mud bricks and mortar. They are heavily eroded and mostly destroyed by 4,000 years of time.

I ask this:

What if the earliest Egyptians settled in an area with giant monolithic ruins leftover from a "time of the gods" (as they coined the term), and eventually got the idea that there was more to the structures than what they could see, and decided to un-bury the rest of the structures (like we did with the Sphinx just a century ago)?

I wonder what they would have found? What if the first Pharaohs were the very first "tomb robbers" of the pyramids?

dendera1.jpg

Fake-0Light-481796.jpg

Of course it is repeated. They are all descendants of Noah and his family who then scattered from Mesopotamia after the Tower of Babel.

How old that fossil?
70 million years
How do you know that?
The rocks there are that old.
How do you know the rocks are that old?
It has a 70 million year old fossil in it.

You can also carbon date, you can look at the formation of rock strata to determine the era the fossil was formed in

Man was not around when the dinosaurs were. There were some simple mammals but it would be millions of years after the last of the dinosaurs before the earliest humans evolved
You can't carbon date rocks. And as I've shown earlier, the laying of rocks exhibit traits of rapid formation.
Look

If we were talking about a million years here or there, I'd indulge your silly fantasies. But when we are talking about over 50 million years between dinosaurs and humans......I'm not playing your games

Use your brain.

It doesn't work like that. There is no credible scientist who believes humans coexisted with dinosaurs
Hard evidence is science.

Parroting what people with an agenda say is not.

Think for yourself.

And all I have ever said is you follow evidence. What we have here are deniers who refuse to look at evidence because it challenges what they were programmed to believe.

Ok, I'll play your game. Let's say that dinosaurs and humans walked the earth together. Why doesn't the Bible mention them? There should be more stories than Job's leviathan. Shouldn't there be stories about villages being attacked by packs of velociraptors? Shouldn't there be stories of Brachiosaurs stomping around? I mean they would be pretty difficult to miss. And if the flood killed them all, what aren't there more intact skeletons buried in the mud? What are bones from men who lived in those times not fossilized too?

Why would there only be one carving of a stegosaurus? Where are the triceratops? The apatosaurus? The T-Rex, velociraptor, dinonychus,
brachiosaurus, dinomymus, dimetrodon, terrannodon, and on and on?

The cave drawing is accurate, I believe, and so is the stegosaurus, it's difficult to deny that but why then aren't all of the other Dino's drawn accurately? Why dragon drawings that don't look like any dinosaur except maybe Pterodon?

The reason those two were drawn accurately is because they found the fossils intact.
And as far as drawing, my skill level is a 2. So what if a bad artist did it? But you won't find any large fossils that have such detail without training.

It isn't a bad drawing. It's a pretty good rendition of one of the apatosaurus or its relative. What about the carving of the stegosaurus? Looks pretty much like a stegosaurus wouldn't you agree? Where is the triceratops? The velociraptor?

And why aren't human bones from times before the flood not also fossilized?

Your OP falls apart on so many levels.
You keep shooting yourself.

You earlier stated there are not that many fossils of thousands of species over a hundred million years.

Well, you're not going to find more for just humans. But you might find some footprints.....

You are wrong there too. There have been bones recovered of people who were the contemporarys of Abraham. There were also bones of people who lived before them but we will leave them out for now.

So why are t those bones fossilized?
Finding A bone is not going to give you
IMG_2708d.jpg

or
dino.jpg

Look

Use your brain.

Think for yourself.

Yea...yea...I know

Dinosaurs frolicked with Jesus
Noah saved all the animals
Evolution is a myth

What passes for science among fundamentalists

Look

Use your brain.

Think for yourself.

Yea...yea...I know

Evolution is a myth

Really? What evidence do you have?

Delk.jpg

PSCF9-88HastingsFig2.jpg
zapata-thm.jpg

dino.jpg

From the Sumerians, to the Hopi Indians, all the way back to Gobekli Tepe - the oldest dated human monolithic structure at ~10,500 BCE.

Where do you get such information in regard to the civilization who built Gobekli Tepi? I find Gobekli Tepi to be very interesting. However very little is known about it, or the people who built it. So wherever you got such information... Well let's just say, "I'd like to read it.". If you could link said info to a credible source I'd be ecstatic to read it.

Look

Use your brain.

Think for yourself.

Yea...yea...I know

Evolution is a myth

Need any more proof than this?

f5795ca99f0b79c283bed48d37e09c31-jesus-with-a-dinosaur-3.jpg

Use your brain.

Think for yourself.

Yea...yea...I know

Evolution is a myth

Need any more proof than this?

f5795ca99f0b79c283bed48d37e09c31-jesus-with-a-dinosaur-3.jpg
Everyone knows photography was black and white then.

Delk.jpg

PSCF9-88HastingsFig2.jpg
zapata-thm.jpg

dino.jpg

From the Sumerians, to the Hopi Indians, all the way back to Gobekli Tepe - the oldest dated human monolithic structure at ~10,500 BCE.
Where do you get such information in regard to the civilization who built Gobekli Tepi? I find Gobekli Tepi to be very interesting. However very little is known about it, or the people who built it. So wherever you got such information... Well let's just say, "I'd like to read it.". If you could link said info to a credible source I'd be ecstatic to read it.

I have no knowledge of the civilization/culture itself, other than to say it existed, and so-called cavemen built it using stones in excess of 14 tons, quarried from over a day's travel away, supposedly without the invention of the wheel. The structure itself is a testament to their mathematical/geometric knowledge.

As far as the Vulture Stone and the tale of the flood:

Ancient stone pillars offer clues of comet strike that changed human history

"(Phys.org)—A team of researchers with the University of Edinburgh has found what they describe as evidence of a comet striking the Earth at approximately the same time as the onset of the Younger Dryas in carvings on an ancient stone pillar in southern Turkey. The group has published their findings in the journal of Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry."

Ancient stone carvings confirm how comet struck Earth in 10,950BC, sparking the rise of civilisations

Ancient Stone Tablet Found: Reveals Comet Impact Sparking The Rise Of Civilization

Delk.jpg

PSCF9-88HastingsFig2.jpg
zapata-thm.jpg

dino.jpg

I ask this:

dendera1.jpg

Fake-0Light-481796.jpg

Of course it is repeated. They are all descendants of Noah and his family who then scattered from Mesopotamia after the Tower of Babel.

Or Noah was the only survivor in his region (not the whole Earth), and Moses wrote about the flood in Genesis 8,000+ years after it happened.

Ok, I'll play your game. Let's say that dinosaurs and humans walked the earth together. Why doesn't the Bible mention them? There should be more stories than Job's leviathan. Shouldn't there be stories about villages being attacked by packs of velociraptors? Shouldn't there be stories of Brachiosaurs stomping around? I mean they would be pretty difficult to miss. And if the flood killed them all, what aren't there more intact skeletons buried in the mud? What are bones from men who lived in those times not fossilized too?

Why would there only be one carving of a stegosaurus? Where are the triceratops? The apatosaurus? The T-Rex, velociraptor, dinonychus,
brachiosaurus, dinomymus, dimetrodon, terrannodon, and on and on?

The cave drawing is accurate, I believe, and so is the stegosaurus, it's difficult to deny that but why then aren't all of the other Dino's drawn accurately? Why dragon drawings that don't look like any dinosaur except maybe Pterodon?

The reason those two were drawn accurately is because they found the fossils intact.
And as far as drawing, my skill level is a 2. So what if a bad artist did it? But you won't find any large fossils that have such detail without training.

It isn't a bad drawing. It's a pretty good rendition of one of the apatosaurus or its relative. What about the carving of the stegosaurus? Looks pretty much like a stegosaurus wouldn't you agree? Where is the triceratops? The velociraptor?

And why aren't human bones from times before the flood not also fossilized?

Your OP falls apart on so many levels.
You keep shooting yourself.

You earlier stated there are not that many fossils of thousands of species over a hundred million years.

Well, you're not going to find more for just humans. But you might find some footprints.....

You are wrong there too. There have been bones recovered of people who were the contemporarys of Abraham. There were also bones of people who lived before them but we will leave them out for now.

So why are t those bones fossilized?
Finding A bone is not going to give you
View attachment 143099

or
View attachment 143100

You are off the subject AND you are making my case for me.

I asked you why dinosaur bones are fossilized and the bones of the humans you claim walked along side of them, are not.

Delk.jpg

PSCF9-88HastingsFig2.jpg
zapata-thm.jpg

dino.jpg

Never found easily proven fraud interesting.

Delk.jpg

PSCF9-88HastingsFig2.jpg
zapata-thm.jpg

dino.jpg

Delk.jpg

PSCF9-88HastingsFig2.jpg
zapata-thm.jpg

dino.jpg

The explanation is simple....those are not human footprints. Thw images you presented are not casts from Paluxy; someone fooled you, there.

I don't have to "tell myself" that. The man who faked it told us that. His name is, " Basilio Uschuya". You can look him up.

Sorry buddy, you got fooled.

I don't have to "tell myself" that. The man who faked it told us that. His name is, " Basilio Uschuya". You can look him up.

Sorry buddy, you got fooled.
Dufus thinks it is in Peru.

Close! Only on the other side of the world from Peru!
Was I mistaken? Okay, where was it found? Don't worry, you guys rest. I will do all the research on who dated the rock and the carving and how. You just tell me where it was found. Thanks.

Forum List

Back