Looking for Fellow Hardball Refugees

Advertising, spamming and attacking family are about the only things the will get you banned other then that feel free and have fun!

In the mean time I would recommend you get yourself a Kevlar full body condom and your choice of prescription or non-prescription sedatives.........

Welcome!

:eusa_eh: "About"

Feel free to post on this board with your views. You don't get to promote another board....understood?

Why? I understand such a rule exists, but why does it exist?
Because Meister sez so.

Did yer mother find you under a cabbage? :D

:rofl:

Welcome Hardball.

Last edited:
Feel free to post on this board with your views. You don't get to promote another board....understood?

Because Meister sez so.

Nope. I understand why the board has a rule preventing posts about someone's mother, most people understand why and few are so rude as to violate it. I understand doing so can get someone banned; don't worry though, since I'm not a member of the right wing or even a conservative, it's not like to be enforced.

Because Meister sez so.

Nope. I understand why the board has a rule preventing posts about someone's mother, most people understand why and few are so rude as to violate it. I understand doing so can get someone banned; don't worry though, since I'm not a member of the right wing or even a conservative, it's not like to be enforced.

I think what you're saying is in reference to what Becki stated about your mother finding you under a cabbage. This is not an attack on your mother whatsoever. It's more of an attack on you, wry. This could have been posted by a liberal or a conservative, it's just not a violation of any board rules.
When it comes to board rules, it's not a right or a left thing. The rules are the rules.

I'm glad I joined up - haha - I found the bigfoot of the internet. An actual fan of Chris Mathews. If you can understand anything that guy says then you are a better man than I. Listening to him feels like trying to talk on a cell phone with bad reception :)

Forum List

Back