Look who parks their cash at Bain

Another data point to demonstrate that if the Left did not have double standards, they would have no standards at all. Public Sector Union (SEIU) pension funds invest in Bain for the same reason the 1% do.....because Bain provides a good return. If it is good enough for Unions, it's good enough for Mitt. See how we are united?

Otherwise, to demonize Bain for political expediency makes the Left as full of shit as one of its icons, Michael Moore who, among other things, invested in defense stocks while admonishing the Defense Budget. Further, what Moore did to the people of Flint was worse than what he portrayed GM doing.....Moore made money (aka "capitalized") off their plight AND outsourced production jobs to Canada so he could avoid the unions and enhance his profit margins. How does that differ vs. what Corporate America does on a daily basis?
It's good and righteous and holy when a liberal does it.

It's as evil as Satan's toe jam when a conservative does it.

Right, USMB lefties?

Baaaaa says the sheep.

Show me how stupid I am then. Explain it to me, if it's so obvious. This is your chance.

Perfect......keep it up. I dont think anyone's caught on yet. You're doing a magnificent job!!!
But you might want to tone it down a bit. You're starting to arouse their suspicions.:eusa_whistle:

So you don't know how to explain it? You're just agreeing with the flock that this is somehow a bad thing, but you don't know why. Got it.
Read My signature.

It cannot be dumbed down anymore than it already has.

Perfect......keep it up. I dont think anyone's caught on yet. You're doing a magnificent job!!!
But you might want to tone it down a bit. You're starting to arouse their suspicions.:eusa_whistle:

So you don't know how to explain it? You're just agreeing with the flock that this is somehow a bad thing, but you don't know why. Got it.
Read My signature.

It's ok to just say you don't know. It's obvious that you don't, pretending anything else is not helping anyone.

Your inability or unwillingness to see the point doesn't mean it isn't there.

Your inability or unwillingness to make the point shows there isn't one or at least you cannot explain it.

He is waiting for someone else to respond, so that he can say "Yeah! What he said". It's why he refuses to respond to me. Brilliant minds here.

Naw... we just want to see how stupid you'll get to deny the obvious.

Because nobody is that stupid....even a lib.
Well maybe TM.

Your inability or unwillingness to make the point shows there isn't one or at least you cannot explain it.

He is waiting for someone else to respond, so that he can say "Yeah! What he said". It's why he refuses to respond to me. Brilliant minds here.

Well maybe TM.

It's so obvious you can't explain it. Right? Nah, it's beneath you to explain it. At least that's what you want me to believe to cover up the fact that you don't know the answer.

Weird, how only one of you have even attempted to explain it and the rest of you just do the whole "Yeah, what he said" routine. You are the very definition of sheep.

Well maybe TM.

It's so obvious you can't explain it. Right? Nah, it's beneath you to explain it. At least that's what you want me to believe to cover up the fact that you don't know the answer.

Weird, how only one of you have even attempted to explain it and the rest of you just do the whole "Yeah, what he said" routine. You are the very definition of sheep.

I guess you could say that it's "beneath me to explain it".
Because I refuse to explain something that is so patently obvious even a moron could see it.
Because I refuse to play your game maybe?

Your shit is weak,peddle it somewhere else.

Read My signature.

It's ok to just say you don't know. It's obvious that you don't, pretending anything else is not helping anyone.
Sad little person. I went off and did some other things, things that made it a joy to have a day off, and you sit here, trying to throw insults, and failing at even that.

Why is it you're not asking for Romney's tax returns? Isn't that your speed? To see where he invests his money....

Oh wait. He puts his money where he will get the most return for its use.

How silly of Me.

*watches as it sails over your head*

Another data point to demonstrate that if the Left did not have double standards, they would have no standards at all. Public Sector Union (SEIU) pension funds invest in Bain for the same reason the 1% do.....because Bain provides a good return. If it is good enough for Unions, it's good enough for Mitt. See how we are united?

Otherwise, to demonize Bain for political expediency makes the Left as full of shit as one of its icons, Michael Moore who, among other things, invested in defense stocks while admonishing the Defense Budget. Further, what Moore did to the people of Flint was worse than what he portrayed GM doing.....Moore made money (aka "capitalized") off their plight AND outsourced production jobs to Canada so he could avoid the unions and enhance his profit margins. How does that differ vs. what Corporate America does on a daily basis?
It's good and righteous and holy when a liberal does it.

It's as evil as Satan's toe jam when a conservative does it.

Right, USMB lefties?

Baaaaa says the sheep.
Get back to me when you condemn liberals for doing the exact same things you condemn conservatives for.

You'll understand if I don't hold my breath.

Sarcasm without a point is still pointless.

Your inability or unwillingness to see the point doesn't mean it isn't there.

:lol:

The point is the left condemns conservatives for doing certain actions. And they give the left a pass for those same actions.

You will, of course, dismiss this and continue doing it.

why is it the right cant seem to understand much of anything?

Perhaps you can explain why it's evil for Romney to profit from Bain Capital -- but it's okay for unions to profit from Bain Capital.

But I really doubt it. NOTE: "Because it just is!!" is not a valid explanation.

15 minutes and no reply...

You think a little light went on, or is she waiting for an answer from the DU?

why is it the right cant seem to understand much of anything?

Perhaps you can explain why it's evil for Romney to profit from Bain Capital -- but it's okay for unions to profit from Bain Capital.

But I really doubt it. NOTE: "Because it just is!!" is not a valid explanation.

15 minutes and no reply...

You think a little light went on, or is she waiting for an answer from the DU?
Yes....:D

Forum List

Back