Look what the dems want to do in California

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020
On the California ballot this fall is the Democrat-backed Proposition 16, which will remove anti–racial discrimination language from the California Constitution. The present language that the Democrats want to remove is in Article 1, Section 31 of the California Constitution and states:

The State shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.
Prop 209 which includes the above language was passed in 1996. Now the demrats want it repealed. Gee I wonder way??? (sarcasm)

On the California ballot this fall is the Democrat-backed Proposition 16, which will remove anti–racial discrimination language from the California Constitution. The present language that the Democrats want to remove is in Article 1, Section 31 of the California Constitution and states:

The State shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.
Prop 209 which includes the above language was passed in 1996. Now the demrats want it repealed. Gee I wonder way??? (sarcasm)
The dems want to discriminate against whites

There's no one more racist than a Democrat. That's pretty obvious.

Glad I left when I did.. I did a bit to fight and save it while I was there. They are in full unrestrained one party rule now.. Starting to sound like the Soviet Union in the pre-Stalin era with a Central committee instead of a democratic govt.

This news goes with the OTHER recently announced proposal to change the Sex Crime statutes to give cover to molesting children up to 10 years YOUNGER than the perpetrator... See disgusting thread in Badlands today...

Really hoping someone on the left responds to this. I've struggled to find any actual people who support this.

Hopefully the honest ones will be able to bypass the tribal instinct and recognize that the people wearing the mantle of Civil Rights are actually opposed to the principles that emerged from the Civil Rights movement.

Really hoping someone on the left responds to this. I've struggled to find any actual people who support this.

Hopefully the honest ones will be able to bypass the tribal instinct and recognize that the people wearing the mantle of Civil Rights are actually opposed to the principles that emerged from the Civil Rights movement.

They pushed and prodded the average Californian WAAAY too much.. Overplayed their hand out of lust for power.. I think you're gonna see a "freedom melt-up" in the next couple rounds of state and local elections.,. THEIR BASE is angry with them.. As they are in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, NYC and others..

Glad I left when I did.. I did a bit to fight and save it while I was there. They are in full unrestrained one party rule now.. Starting to sound like the Soviet Union in the pre-Stalin era with a Central committee instead of a democratic govt.

This news goes with the OTHER recently announced proposal to change the Sex Crime statutes to give cover to molesting children up to 10 years YOUNGER than the perpetrator... See disgusting thread in Badlands today...
Meh... I doubt you left them, more like they left you. It's a GOOD thing that people disagree on things and converse about them. The new age DNC just doesn't do that anymore. Hell... look no further than Pelosi saying there shouldn't be debates.

Prop 209 was called the civil whites initiative back in 96. I voted against it.

They pushed and prodded the average Californian WAAAY too much.. Overplayed their hand out of lust for power.. I think you're gonna see a "freedom melt-up" in the next couple rounds of state and local elections.,. THEIR BASE is angry with them.. As they are in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, NYC and others..
No one that I know is upset with dems, but we are in an uproar about the future dictator called Rumputin.

Can I ask what the issue with the bill is/was?

No one that I know is upset with dems, but we are in an uproar about the future dictator called Rumputin.

So just for the record here.. You're TOTALLY cool with all financial damage to your clients from over-zealous, 4 times longer than promised -- lockdowns. You LOVE removing the NON DISCRIMINATION language from the State Constitution AND -- you're totally cool with molesting minors if they're not more than 10 years YOUNGER than the perp????????...

Is THAT where ya stand?? I could toss in another dozen disgusting things that the ole progressive legislature is farting out there, but you'll probably waste time grunting about Trump...

OH.. You're one of those Calis that fall for the slick advertising of Propositions??? And get bought by the hype.. Same ones that passed all "rail bonds" that went to cronies and the Super Train. Same ones that FINALLY got your "one party state" ticket punched with "Top 2 Primaries" after failing twice..

Tell me -- where's the "Civil Whites" in this law????

(a) The State shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.

Been saying this for years and Democrats called me a liar. Total scum.

Democrats want to pass racist laws.

Democrats are the racist they claim to hate.

Forum List

Back