Will people still be wearing masks in 2021?

If people want masks on why does that bother you? Normalcy is NOT in the near future. Deal with it. Imagine a mask angering a person.

It all hinges if we get a safe and reliable vaccine or not. No vaccine, masks will be here to stay. It doesn't matter what Trump does or says, it's really local laws that will dictate. Now they say the numbers are favorable that more places are using masks.

The problem with masks is that you're breathing in the same shit you're breathing out. That wasn't what your lungs were made to do. I've already had one respiratory infection from wearing the damned things, it lasted three days then it was gone.

Another problem is that many of the masks are still being made in China. Go to a Walmart and look at the ones they sell there. Granted, some are made in the US, but with Chinese materials. You don't know what is in those fibers you're breathing in.

I talked to a woman the other day who was telling me about her brother in law, whose lungs have collapsed. They think it had something to do with wearing a mask.

It's about protecting others. Common sense. The macho false we are so tough is garbage.

It's about protecting others. Common sense. The macho false we are so tough is garbage.

Seems pretty stupid to protect other at the expense of your own health. Most of the masks people are wearing do nothing to contain whatever you're exhaling. Only NIOSH-approved N95 masks even come close, and those are made of Unobtainium.

The problem with masks is that you're breathing in the same shit you're breathing out. That wasn't what your lungs were made to do. I've already had one respiratory infection from wearing the damned things, it lasted three days then it was gone.

Another problem is that many of the masks are still being made in China. Go to a Walmart and look at the ones they sell there. Granted, some are made in the US, but with Chinese materials. You don't know what is in those fibers you're breathing in.

I talked to a woman the other day who was telling me about her brother in law, whose lungs have collapsed. They think it had something to do with wearing a mask.

I think it's based on how long you wear them. If you're going to wear them for three or four hours, that could be a problem If you're going grocery shopping for a half-hour or so, it shouldn't be.

People in the medical profession wear them nearly all day, and some have for decades.

I think when President Trump is reelected that the emphasis on masks and lockdowns will be drastically reduced or ended since i believe most of this is political. :smoke:

I think we're actually really close to a breakthrough in understanding Covid-19 and being able to effectively treat it, even in the most severely affected.

Have you guys read this?

The masks are just part of a strategy to make Americans as miserable as possible so that they will vote for change.

Regardless of who wins, the masks will slowly disappear by the end of December.

I think when President Trump is reelected that the emphasis on masks and lockdowns will be drastically reduced or ended since i believe most of this is political. :smoke:
Yup. It's ALL political.
The politics of promoting the general welfare. The idea of allowing people to have the fundamental right to LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

The idea that we're losing 1,000 people a day, and nobody is saying "holy shit" at the death toll.

I'm going to laugh at anyone that is still wearing a mask in March of 2021...one year later!

Keep in mind if shit comes to shove there is no "blue and grey" this time. If it's an old fucker leave them alone. Anyone else with a mask just identified themselves as a libtard.

All the experts agree masks are bullshit, more harmful than beneficial.

CDC said "no more epidemic" this week, but MSM and lib govs haven't caught on.

CDC also released the REAL numbers of "covid deaths" and it's less than 10K, not 160K like lib MSM keeps on

Forum List

Back