look into my eyes... I absolutely guarantee that when Biden goes to the border he will.....

You can't get enough, eh? Ok, one more time. Nancy made your orange douchebag her little dirty bitch.

And you are a retard. But keep whining. It is music to my ears! :auiqs.jpg:
Ohhh, you're trying so SO hard to convince yourself that I care what you think. 🤗 It really goes to show you care a whole lot more what I think than I care what you think. Do come back and prove it again.

Ohhh, you're trying so SO hard to convince yourself that I care what you think. 🤗 It really goes to show you care a whole lot more what I think than I care what you think. Do come back and prove it again.
Sure. And Nancy still made your orange douchebag her little nasty dirty bitch. And you are still a retard.

Hey, promise me you will keep coming back for my insults? I got some good ones lined up. Till next time, retard...

Sure. And Nancy still made your orange douchebag her little nasty dirty bitch. And you are still a retard.

Hey, promise me you will keep coming back for my insults? I got some good ones lined up. Till next time, retard...
Youre wasting your breath trying to convince me your delusions are real. Your insults mean nothing to me. I don't even read anything past your first line or two when I learn again how stuck you are. If you need to do it in order to convince yourself youre sane, knock yourself out, Cupcake! 🤗

Talking about the border.... whatever happened to the huuuuge wall the orange douchebag promised? Did Mexico come through with the pesos?
i-Pdvtd9J-S.jpg

You didn't notice? Democrats fought it tooth and nail every step of the way. You should be ashamed, but you don't have the character for that to happen.

And I've never heard Biden talk about those fentanyl deaths. Covid deaths... very important... it requires giving life's control over to government installed agencies, (if they could have it their way) Fentanyl deaths? not so much, theres nothing the government can do about it [Fentanyl], and its not even a problem...
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

What the heck is the matter with you?

Over 100,000 deaths is not a problem to you?

Just-Wow--S.jpg

How the hell could any sane person hold Trump responsible for what Biden destroyed? FJB---U2
Simple, sheer, and utter desperation. President Joe Biden has proven to be, to all concerned, the utter disaster everyone knew he would be. My bet is that even Democrats can't believe he has turned out this bad.

Of course, he said that after the election. But that wasn't what the douchebag said before the election.

"Mark my words," Donald Trump said when he launched his presidential campaign on June 16, 2015.

Trump had just promised to "build a great wall," on the U.S.-Mexico border, "very inexpensively."

"And I will have Mexico pay for that wall," he said.

You retard believed him then and voted for him. How does it feel to be a retard and taken advantage of? :itsok:
trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

NOT say the following...
"I was totally wrong in saying and encouraging illegal immigrants to cross the border when I said...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

"I was also totally wrong in terminating border wall construction contracts

"I was also totally wrong in saying 'Border Patrol agents 'will pay' after whipping at Haitian migrants while charging them on horseback'"

Now look into my eyes... I guarantee that Biden WILL NOT say any of the above!

Those of you that are part of the diminishing supporters of Biden now do you see why logical rational people find Biden totally wrong for
the presidency.

See What does the country think of Biden?

Biden approval holds steady at 39%​

DEC. 21, 2022

U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating was steady at 39% this week, holding near the lowest level of his presidency, according to a two-day Reuters/Ipsos poll completed on Tuesday.

39, still above his IQ

Youre wasting your breath trying to convince me your delusions are real. Your insults mean nothing to me. I don't even read anything past your first line or two when I learn again how stuck you are. If you need to do it in order to convince yourself youre sane, knock yourself out, Cupcake! 🤗
Sure, retard. And Nancy still made your orange douchebag her dirty little bitch. Keep whining. It makes my heart feel good!

And oh, you are still a retard. :laughing0301:

Sure, retard. And Nancy still made your orange douchebag her dirty little bitch. Keep whining. It makes my heart feel good!

And oh, you are still a retard. :laughing0301:
It's fun watching you desperately flop around trying to convince yourself that you can influence my conviction

As we expected, President Biden's handlers saw to it that their instrument never saw any problems in El Paso. Does anyone wonder why the Democrats cannot solve problems?

The fools don't know they exist!

El%20Passo%202023%2001%2007-X2.jpg

Photo Op complete. Empty promise to provide resources. Biden's phony "border visit" complete, so now it's off to Mexico for another "summit meeting" to discuss climate change and racism and shit.

Forum List

Back