look into my eyes... I absolutely guarantee that when Biden goes to the border he will.....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NOT say the following...
"I was totally wrong in saying and encouraging illegal immigrants to cross the border when I said...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

"I was also totally wrong in terminating border wall construction contracts

"I was also totally wrong in saying 'Border Patrol agents 'will pay' after whipping at Haitian migrants while charging them on horseback'"

Now look into my eyes... I guarantee that Biden WILL NOT say any of the above!

Those of you that are part of the diminishing supporters of Biden now do you see why logical rational people find Biden totally wrong for
the presidency.

See What does the country think of Biden?

Biden approval holds steady at 39%​

DEC. 21, 2022

U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating was steady at 39% this week, holding near the lowest level of his presidency, according to a two-day Reuters/Ipsos poll completed on Tuesday.

NOT say the following...
"I was totally wrong in saying and encouraging illegal immigrants to cross the border when I said...

"I was also totally wrong in saying 'Border Patrol agents 'will pay' after whipping at Haitian migrants while charging them on horseback'"

Now look into my eyes... I guarantee that Biden WILL NOT say any of the above!

Those of you that are part of the diminishing supporters of Biden now do you see why logical rational people find Biden totally wrong for
the presidency.

See What does the country think of Biden?

DEC. 21, 2022

U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating was steady at 39% this week, holding near the lowest level of his presidency, according to a two-day Reuters/Ipsos poll completed on Tuesday.

Talking about the border.... whatever happened to the huuuuge wall the orange douchebag promised? Did Mexico come through with the pesos?

He was stopped by the democrat swamp cartel.
Sure, he was. So you fuhrer waltzed into office promising to build a wall - with Mexico's peso, no less - and he expected Dems to lie down and play dead? :auiqs.jpg:

Your orange douchebag isn't very smart, is he?

Sleepy Joe isn't going to go to the border, as long as we have photography available.

The optics of a massive mob, particularly on the Mexican side of the border that he can't control, isn't something that he trusts the American people to see.

Talking about the border.... whatever happened to the huuuuge wall the orange douchebag promised? Did Mexico come through with the pesos?
Keep killing each other. It's what you must do. You keep making people poorer and the real hardliners will get elected at some point.

Sure, he was. So you fuhrer waltzed into office promising to build a wall - with Mexico's peso, no less - and he expected Dems to lie down and play dead? :auiqs.jpg:

Your orange douchebag isn't very smart, is he?
His greatest mistake was hanging onto a misplaced understanding that the democrat swamp cartel wanted what was best for Americans and to maintain the strength of the country. He has learned, as we all have, that democrats are the deadliest enemy this country has ever faced.

His greatest mistake was hanging onto a misplaced understanding that the democrat swamp cartel wanted what was best for Americans and to maintain the strength of the country. He has learned, as we all have, that democrats are the deadliest enemy this country has ever faced.
Sure he did. No wonder Rump loves his poorly-educated retards. :itsok:

Keep killing each other. It's what you must do. You keep making people poorer and the real hardliners will get elected at some point.
Talking about hardliners getting elected... how did the red wave go down?

NOT say the following...

Welp, now we know the approximate percentage of people that don't learn shit from their mistakes, and it explains a lot.

Democrats fought against a wall, let the steel lying on the ground to rust. At least we had a president that tried to get mexico and the American left to do their part. Biden will be spending a whole lot more now on trying to deal with the surge of illegal immigrants year after year than we ever would have spent on a wall.
quit your fake bitching.

Forum List

Back