look into my eyes... I absolutely guarantee that when Biden goes to the border he will.....

Awww... poor retard. He is still upset that his fuhrer got treated like a bitch by Nancy. Awww :itsok:
Yup, there you are. Clawing helplessly at the fabric of the internet trying to convince yourself that I care what you think.

Yup, there you are. Clawing helplessly at the fabric of the internet trying to convince yourself that I care what you think.
And yet... here you are back again. Giving me another opportunity to laugh at your whining over how Pelosi made your fuhrer her little bitch!

Keep coming back, retard. I am enjoying this. :auiqs.jpg:

And yet... here you are back again. Giving me another opportunity to laugh at your whining over how Pelosi made your fuhrer her little bitch!

Keep coming back, retard. I am enjoying this. :auiqs.jpg:
And there you are again, trying to to convince yourself that your opinion is important to me.

Unbelievable, you just keep digging your hole of "I don't know what's real" deeper and deeper. Biden had no role in the building of Trump's wall. Trump did not need his approval. By the way, that wall would have worked regardless of who paid the bill.
Of course, Biden had no role in the building the wall, and yet you blame him for not getting the job done. But then, you are a retard. :itsok:

And there you are again, trying to to convince yourself that your opinion is important to me.
And why do I think that? That's because you keep coming back to get my opinion about Nancy treating your orange douchebag like her very own little bitch. That's why.

You're not very smart, are you? Now you know why I call you a retard. :itsok:

But keep coming back. I enjoy repeating that Nancy made your fuhrer her very own bitch and calling you a retard.

And why do I think that? That's because you keep coming back to get my opinion about Nancy treating your orange douchebag like her very own little bitch. That's why.

You're not very smart, are you? Now you know why I call you a retard. :itsok:

But keep coming back. I enjoy repeating that Nancy made your fuhrer her very own bitch and calling you a retard.
Mmm....NO. I'm only here to point out that you still seem to think I care what your opinion is. I didn't even read what you wrote past the first line because I don't CARE and I am totally past the Nancy thing and here you are bringing it up again because you want it to matter to me but it doesn't. I already called it the way I see it and you acting like a 2-year-old isn't going to change my mind.

I just think it's funny that you're trying so hard. You keep coming back to try once AGAIN to prove it to yourself and fail every time.

Of course, Biden had no role in the building the wall, and yet you blame him for not getting the job done. But then, you are a retard. :itsok:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check your pulse----Do you even have one or a single brain cell left? BIDEN, your Biden, the asshole you most likely voted for stopped the wall's construction which makes him solely responsible for the wall's failure and the CRISIS at the border. That is him NOT getting the job done.
See here for the definition of stop-------https://www.thefreedictionary.com/stopped

Biden had no role in building the wall because he was focused like every other DIM-o-crat on NOT building it and attacking Trump for wanting to.

Mmm....NO. I'm only here to point out that you still seem to think I care what your opinion is. I didn't even read what you wrote past the first line because I don't CARE and I am totally past the Nancy thing and here you are bringing it up again because you want it to matter to me but it doesn't. I already called it the way I see it and you acting like a 2-year-old isn't going to change my mind.

I just think it's funny that you're trying so hard. You keep coming back to try once AGAIN to prove it to yourself and fail every time.
Awww... still butt hurt that Nancy made your orange douchebag her bitch? :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks, retard, for coming back. I am so enjoying this!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check your pulse----Do you even have one or a single brain cell left? BIDEN, your Biden, the asshole you most likely voted for stopped the wall's construction which makes him solely responsible for the wall's failure and the CRISIS at the border. That is him NOT getting the job done.
See here for the definition of stop-------https://www.thefreedictionary.com/stopped
Poor retards. Their orange fuhrer let them down, and they blame everyone except their fuhrer.

And these retards wonder why no one takes them seriously! :itsok:

Sure, he was. So you fuhrer waltzed into office promising to build a wall - with Mexico's peso, no less - and he expected Dems to lie down and play dead? :auiqs.jpg:

Your orange douchebag isn't very smart, is he?
No. I expected those mother fuckers to lie ,obstruct , bitch ,cry foul ,and deny the election. As filthy Dems always do.

No. I expected those mother fuckers to lie ,obstruct , bitch ,cry foul ,and deny the election. As filthy Dems always do.
But you didn't expect your orange fuhrer to keep his promise? Good for you. You are way above the average retards.

Awww... still butt hurt that Nancy made your orange douchebag her bitch? :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks, retard, for coming back. I am so enjoying this!
Still trying to convince yourself that I believe that or that I care about your opinion. The amount of work and emotion you put into it tells all!

Last edited:
Still trying to convince yourself that I believe that or that I care about your opinion. The amount of work and emotion you put into it tells all!
LOL Retard, are you back for some more? Ok, Nancy made your fuhrer her little bitch, and no amount of whining is going to change that. :itsok:

And oh, you are still a retard!!! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL Retard, are you back for some more? Ok, Nancy made your fuhrer her little bitch, and no amount of whining is going to change that. :itsok:

And oh, you are still a retard!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Nancy looked like an unprofessional ass...and you are still trying to convince yourself that I see it any other way.

Nancy looked like an unprofessional ass...and you are still trying to convince yourself that I see it any other way.
You can't get enough, eh? Ok, one more time. Nancy made your orange douchebag her little dirty bitch.

And you are a retard. But keep whining. It is music to my ears! :auiqs.jpg:

NOT say the following...
"I was totally wrong in saying and encouraging illegal immigrants to cross the border when I said...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

"I was also totally wrong in terminating border wall construction contracts

"I was also totally wrong in saying 'Border Patrol agents 'will pay' after whipping at Haitian migrants while charging them on horseback'"

Now look into my eyes... I guarantee that Biden WILL NOT say any of the above!

Those of you that are part of the diminishing supporters of Biden now do you see why logical rational people find Biden totally wrong for
the presidency.

See What does the country think of Biden?

Biden approval holds steady at 39%​

DEC. 21, 2022

U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating was steady at 39% this week, holding near the lowest level of his presidency, according to a two-day Reuters/Ipsos poll completed on Tuesday.

HALF the population doesn't have a problem with his illegal immigration policies

"That's who they are"

Forum List

Back