look into my eyes... I absolutely guarantee that when Biden goes to the border he will.....

Defend what, retard? Again, one more time... it was your orange douchebag who was going to build a wall. Are you holding him responsible? Yes or No?
Do you have a lick of common sense or are you just plain brain-dead? How can you hold Trump responsible for the wall failure when it is Biden that stupidly stopped its construction rendering it ineffective?

You know Trump wasn't expecting the Dems would put Americans' lives at risk as Biden did by ENCOURAGING drug cartels to using illegals to carry drugs...

Fentanyl overdose becomes leading cause of death for adults age 18 to 45​

Fentanyl overdose is now the leading cause of death for US adults ages 18 to 45, according to numbers from the CDC.

AND your ignorant loud mouth swamp rat Biden, ENCOURAGED A SURGE of these drugs ...remember!

I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

My only real complaint about President Trump is how naive I think that he was regarding The Evil within The Democrat Party.
How much they hate The USA as constituted, and the and the hate that they have for people who don't hate the USA as they do.
President Trump should have spent a few days on sites such as this before being inaugurated.
It is definitely on full display here.

You obviously didn't READ THE ATTACHE ARTICLE I submitted. I don't make these facts...the experts do!
Fentanyl overdose is now the leading cause of death for US adults ages 18 to 45, according to numbers from the CDC.
Official overdose numbers for 2020 were 40% higher than the previous year. Fentanyl was to blame for 73% of those overdoses. In 2021, preliminary data indicates fentanyl was involved in 77% of overdose deaths.

Please read before you make unsubstantiated comments! I go to the effort to provide LINKS before I put anything up!
Proof because I'm not an expert!

I dont think you get my sarcasm

So, in other words... it is Biden's fault that your orange douchebag did not build a wall? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad, and you wonder why you retards are not taken seriously.
And there you have it, a stellar example of the average leftist's obsession with Orange Man Bad. He simply cannot bear to comment on Quid Pro Joe, instead attempting to deflect everything onto TRUMP!.

My only real complaint about President Trump is how naive I think that he was regarding The Evil within The Democrat Party.
How much they hate The USA as constituted, and the and the hate that they have for people who don't hate the USA as they do.
President Trump should have spent a few days on sites such as this before being inaugurated.
It is definitely on full display here.
You are 100% right regarding Trump's naiveté about the swamp. I mean he thought the FBI was neutral and now we(and Trump) find out
differently.... William Barr for example! Barr is a swamp creature. Now I personally never liked Trump! He is a loudmouth, braggart, nouveau riche Queens NY... But he was EFFECTIVE. He got things done and in doing a lot really rubbed the swamp the wrong way! The general public gets their information from the MSM and the attached articles shows WHY the majority of the public that BELIEVES the MSM have their misinformation about Trump. I mean the MSM donated 96% to Hillary and then spent 90% of Trump news negative and then spent 90% on Biden! Those numbers mean news that was biased!
MSMdonations.png

Do you have a lick of common sense or are you just plain brain-dead? How can you hold Trump responsible for the wall failure when it is Biden that stupidly stopped its construction rendering it ineffective?
In other words, your orange douchebag needed Biden's help in building the wall? LOL

Whatever happened to building it and making Mexico pay for it? Was that a lie?

In other words, your orange douchebag needed Biden's help in building the wall? LOL

Now dummies like you and the extremely biased MSM never told you what Trump said:
When I said Mexico is paying for the wall in front of thousands and thousands of people, obviously they are not going to write a check,” he told reporters on Thursday before departing for a trip to the southern border."

Naturally dummies don't realize that what that DID improve manufacturing in the USA thus raising salaries, employment and the additional TARIFF? Pay for the wall!

The Trump administration said Monday it had reached a new, 16-year trade deal with Mexico, setting in motion a rapid chain of events that could redraw the world’s largest trade agreement.
White House officials said the agreement, centered largely on manufacturing, would help American workers by making it harder for countries like China to ship cheap products through Mexico and then into the United States. Harmonizing labor and environmental rules would also protect U.S. jobs and salaries, the officials said, by making it less attractive for U.S. companies to move operations to Mexico.

Now dummies like you and the extremely biased MSM never told you what Trump said:
When I said Mexico is paying for the wall in front of thousands and thousands of people, obviously they are not going to write a check,” he told reporters on Thursday before departing for a trip to the southern border."

Naturally dummies don't realize that what that DID improve manufacturing in the USA thus raising salaries, employment and the additional TARIFF? Pay for the wall!

The Trump administration said Monday it had reached a new, 16-year trade deal with Mexico, setting in motion a rapid chain of events that could redraw the world’s largest trade agreement.
White House officials said the agreement, centered largely on manufacturing, would help American workers by making it harder for countries like China to ship cheap products through Mexico and then into the United States. Harmonizing labor and environmental rules would also protect U.S. jobs and salaries, the officials said, by making it less attractive for U.S. companies to move operations to Mexico.
Of course, he said that after the election. But that wasn't what the douchebag said before the election.

"Mark my words," Donald Trump said when he launched his presidential campaign on June 16, 2015.

Trump had just promised to "build a great wall," on the U.S.-Mexico border, "very inexpensively."

"And I will have Mexico pay for that wall," he said.

You retard believed him then and voted for him. How does it feel to be a retard and taken advantage of? :itsok:

Unbelievable, you just keep digging your hole of "I don't know what's real" deeper and deeper. Biden had no role in the building of Trump's wall. Trump did not need his approval. By the way, that wall would have worked regardless of who paid the bill.

In other words, blame everyone except your orange douchebag? No wonder Rump loves his retards. :itsok:
Your globalist moonbats have been sandbagging pro-American patriots since Trump was in diapers.

Your globalist moonbats have been sandbagging pro-American patriots since Trump was in diapers.
Trump in diapers. Yup, that about sums up the orange douchebag term in office. Well, put.

Trump in diapers. Yup, that about sums up the orange douchebag term in office. Well, put.
Actually, Nancy Pelosi ripping up a presidential document on national TV while rolling her eyes like a jealous brat sums it up and you are obviously following her like a little sister. Do you really think these TDS tantrums mean anything to mature people?

Actually, Nancy Pelosi ripping up a presidential document on national TV while rolling her eyes like a jealous brat sums it up and you are obviously following her like a little sister. Do you really think these TDS tantrums mean anything to mature people?
Yup. Wasn't that great? She made the orange douchebag her bitch. Poor Rump. Such a loser.

Yup. Wasn't that great? She made the orange douchebag her bitch. Poor Rump. Such a loser.
How does making yourself look like a 12 year old girl having a tantrum on her first period make anyone else your bitch?

How does making yourself look like a 12 year old girl having a tantrum on her first period make anyone else your bitch?
Actually, retard... you are the one throwing a tantrum. Nancy tore it up, made Rump her bitch, and moved on.

Look at yourself in the mirror. You are having a tantrum two years after the fact. Gad, Nancy sure made you retards crybabies!!! I love it!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, retard... you are the one throwing a tantrum. Nancy tore it up, made Rump her bitch, and moved on.

Look at yourself in the mirror. You are having a tantrum two years after the fact. Gad, Nancy sure made you retards crybabies!!! I love it!!! :auiqs.jpg:
There you are with another 4th grade name-calling tirade. Nancy's total lack of professionalism and adolescent behavior was there for all to see. And you're actually trying to convince yourself that I'm butthurt about it! Seriously???

There you are with another 4th grade name-calling tirade. Nancy's total lack of professionalism and adolescent behavior was there for all to see. And you're actually trying to convince yourself that I'm butthurt about it! Seriously???
Awww... poor retard. He is still upset that his fuhrer got treated like a bitch by Nancy. Awww :itsok:

Forum List

Back