look into my eyes... I absolutely guarantee that when Biden goes to the border he will.....

It's fun watching you desperately flop around trying to convince yourself that you can influence my conviction
Sure. And your orange douchebag is still a dirty little bitch that Nancy owns forever.

And you are a retard.

:auiqs.jpg: Damn! I am so enjoying this. Promise me that you will keep coming back? This is better than caffeine to wake me up.

Sure. And your orange douchebag is still a dirty little bitch that Nancy owns forever.

And you are a retard.

:auiqs.jpg: Damn! I am so enjoying this. Promise me that you will keep coming back? This is better than caffeine to wake me up.
Uht! There's the one who thinks I care what he thinks! There he is again. There he is.

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

What the heck is the matter with you?

Over 100,000 deaths is not a problem to you?

Just-Wow--S.jpg

wow. There was a whole lot of sarcasm in my post, sorry you missed it.

wow. There was a whole lot of sarcasm in my post, sorry you missed it.
Some years back a prominent writer was advocating the use of a standard qwerty keyboard character to denote sarcasm. Like a question or exclamation mark. Sadly, it never took off.

Hemmingway was a writer who could successfully transfer sarcasm to the written page. I cannot so I make it plain that what I am writing is sarcasm. Most folks do not recall everything a poster posts nor the vein in which they usually post.

Do you need to be reminded that there is a slew of whackos on USMB? :D

And you are a retard.

Sooooo%20cute-S.png

Uht! There's the one who thinks I care what he thinks! There he is again. There he is.
Awww... you came back! Another day... and your orange fuhrer is still Nancy's dirty little bitch!!! And you are still a retard!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Nancy Pelosi Trump.jpg

Forum List

Back