Look at this forum

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Look at the networks on any given night.

Trump Trump Trump

Hillary is asleep at the wheel. Riding that 12 point over sampled polling.
How bout a press conference Hillary? How bout facing the hard media scrutiny Trump faces daily? How bout pretending you want to win the job rather than having it bestowed upon you?

Trump Trump Trump

How bout a press conference Hillary? How bout facing the hard media scrutiny Trump faces daily? How bout pretending you want to win the job rather than having it bestowed upon you?

You are highly uninformed. Read more, post less.

Trump Trump Trump

Again you make a fool of yourself. I watch every network every night and that's what I posted about in this thread. Reading about what I already saw with my own eyes does what exactly?
Sign off, turn off your pc & go smoke another bong. Then consider saving yourself the embarrassment and never come back

Trump Trump Trump

I find it rather amazing that Trump has received 3 BILLION dollars of free air time from all of these media outlets, and he is still getting his ass kicked. Maybe that's the problem--LOL, Trump gets in front of a micro-phone may too often and needs a phyco babble interpreter at his side at all times.
Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Last edited:

Trump Trump Trump

I find it rather amazing that Trump has received 3 BILLION dollars of free air time from all of these media outlets, and he is still getting his ass kicked.
I find it amazing that you still post here after being busted as the fraud you are.

Trump Trump Trump

I find it rather amazing that Trump has received 3 BILLION dollars of free air time from all of these media outlets, and he is still getting his ass kicked.
I find it amazing that you still post here after being busted as the fraud you are.

Yeah--reality can bite hard, and when it does, it usually hurts--LOL

Trump Trump Trump

More power to ya. Cash those liberal shill paychecks. Unlike your ilk I don't give a fuck how you get paid or how much. Just your honesty or lack thereof

Trump Trump Trump

More power to ya. Cash those liberal shill paychecks. Unlike your ilk I don't give a fuck how you get paid or how much. Just your honesty or lack thereof

You've mentioned payment to me--3 times now. You know that I have been on this board longer than you have with around 12K posts--and I have yet to receive a penny. If you want to start paying me, that's fine with me--LOL

Trump Trump Trump

BINGO....she's the queen of entitlement....so of course she thanks it will just be handed to her.

Trump Trump Trump

No he's right, now pick a point you disagree with and show us what ya got

Trump Trump Trump

I find it rather amazing that Trump has received 3 BILLION dollars of free air time from all of these media outlets, and he is still getting his ass kicked. Maybe that's the problem--LOL, Trump gets in front of a micro-phone may too often and needs a phyco babble interpreter at his side at all times.

Oh please free advertising of getting slammed by the duplicitous press corp....I think not. Hillary Clinton has 3 billion dollars worth of help.....they bash Trump and ignore her.....

Trump Trump Trump

I guess that's why you vote democrat, you can't handle reality and like safe rooms instead

Trump Trump Trump

You've mentioned payment to me--3 times now. You know that I have been on this board longer than you have with around 12K posts--and I have yet to receive a penny. If you want to start paying me, that's fine with me--LOL

Well most people think, that you spew stuff so stupid, you don't really believe it and have to be paid to post this shit.

Trump Trump Trump

BINGO....she's the queen of entitlement....so of course she thanks it will just be handed to her.

You know the media is going to cover the Entertainment first--which is Donald Trump's mouth. That's why he has received 3 billion in free media coverage. Unfortunately it's not working for him any more. The more he says, the more his polls go down, the more support he loses.

90 days before the election, Hillary Clinton has pulled advertisements in several battleground states, as their internal polling data is showing them with double digit leads. She is currently ahead is a couple of deep red states, Arizona & Georgia. She is blitzing the Olympic games with advertisements, while Trump hasn't come up with one. In fact Trump stated that he gets so much media attention, he doesn't need adds, and he doesn't have any. His ground game is non-existent. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won. The Clinton's are now campaigning in the most conservative state in this nation, Utah.
Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Georgia
Pro-Clinton super-PAC pauses TV ads in three battleground states

And this article is from RED STATE--so it's safe & suitable for you Trump supporter's to read--LOL
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState

He's getting his own ass handed to him on a plate.

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Last edited:

Trump Trump Trump

You know the media is going to cover the Entertainment first--which is Donald Trump's mouth. That's why he has received 3 billion in free media coverage. Unfortunately it's not working for him any more. The more he says, the more his polls go down, the more support he loses.

90 days before the election, Hillary Clinton has pulled advertisements in several battleground states, as their internal polling data is showing them with double digit leads. She is currently ahead is a couple of deep red states, Arizona & Georgia. She is blitzing the Olympic games with advertisements, while Trump hasn't come up with one. In fact Trump stated that he gets so much media attention, he doesn't need adds, and he doesn't have any. His ground game is non-existent. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won. The Clinton's are now campaigning in the most conservative state in this nation, Utah.
Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Georgia
Pro-Clinton super-PAC pauses TV ads in three battleground states

And this article is from RED STATE--so it's safe & suitable for you Trump supporter's to read--LOL

He's getting his own ass handed to him on a plate.

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Oh please the binders full of women...the treatment of Sara Palin, the fact they accept whatever a democrat says with no followup questions....cant blame Trump bro...it's been going on loooooong before that....
The media had the Monica story, but didn't do it....Drudge did and we found out what a liar Bill Clinton was...the media was protecting him way back in the 90s.

Well most people think, that you spew stuff so stupid, you don't really believe it and have to be paid to post this shit.

Unlike the rest of you, I always verify--with typically more than one link--that you apparently NEVER read--LOL. So I don't think any rational person would claim that I am the one that is spewing shit--not unless you want to call FACTS shit?

Unlike the rest of you, I always verify--with typically more than one link--that you apparently NEVER read--LOL. So I don't think any rational person would claim that I am the one that is spewing shit--not unless you want to call FACTS shit?

You do that all the time, stop with your bullshit...you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face.
Clinton's media group (ABC, NBC, CBS, WaPo, NYT, PBS, MSNBC, CNN) alone have given her way more media than Trump could dream of...Sorry bro you lose

You do that all the time, stop with your bullshit...you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face.
Clinton's media group (ABC, NBC, CBS, WaPo, NYT, PBS, MSNBC, CNN) alone have given her way more media than Trump could dream of...Sorry bro you lose

Nope--Trump 3 billion versus Hillary Clinton--1.1 billion

Trump has received the most free media coverage of any candidate in the history of this nation.

The runner-up to Trump in free media is Hillary Clinton, the leader for the Democratic nomination and Trump’s probable opponent in November. Through April, Clinton earned the equivalent of $1.1 billion in free advertising. Early in the campaign, Trump acknowledged his media advantage. “I’ve gotten so much free advertising, it’s like nothing I’d have expected,” he told the New York Times in September. “When you look at cable television, a lot of the programs are 100% Trump, so why would you need more Trump during the commercial breaks?” Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

And here is another statement from Trump--that he really doesn't need that much in donations for T.V. advertisements because he gets so much free media attention.
Trump: No need to raise much money because ‘I get so much publicity’

trump_media_cartoon.png

But again what worked during the primary is no longer working in the General election cycle.

Nope--Trump 3 billion versus Hillary Clinton--1.1 billion

Trump has received the most free media coverage of any candidate in the history of this nation.

The runner-up to Trump in free media is Hillary Clinton, the leader for the Democratic nomination and Trump’s probable opponent in November. Through April, Clinton earned the equivalent of $1.1 billion in free advertising. Early in the campaign, Trump acknowledged his media advantage. “I’ve gotten so much free advertising, it’s like nothing I’d have expected,” he told the New York Times in September. “When you look at cable television, a lot of the programs are 100% Trump, so why would you need more Trump during the commercial breaks?” Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

And here is another statement from Trump--that he really doesn't need that much in donations for T.V. advertisements because he gets so much free media attention.
Trump: No need to raise much money because ‘I get so much publicity’

trump_media_cartoon.png

But again what worked during the primary is no longer working in the General election cycle.

Sorry bro, Press is pro Hillary.......no way around it.

Trump Trump Trump

Still 3 1/2 months of campaigning to go...

Forum List

Back