Look at the lib media defend a scumbag

they need to be professionals and do their job. beating folks is not what we pay policemen to do. in this case, taking criminals into custody, is what we pay them to do. period.

To liberals it's only criminals who are poor human beings and victims with failings that need to be forgiven and given the benefit of a doubt...

forget about the real victims...

who cares whether the cops did it or not? certainly not you. you think it is perfectly OK for cops to deliver punishment. you need to move somewhere else.

why dont you move? it is obvious you hate america from your posts. i hope that homeland security checks your taxes, since you probably file taxes in dinars. you would probably be the type of liberal to stand on the lincoln memorial, up against an army of arabs, holding the constitution in your hand (with certain amendments crossed out or revised to suit your liberal agenda), saying "we understand you"

Probably something like this:

Arabs: Give us your land.

Maineman: We acquiesce! Let's have a support group.

Arabs: We are going to chop off your head now.

Maineman: I had an ancestor who was a racist, I deserve it! Why didnt America appease you more?!

To liberals it's only criminals who are poor human beings and victims with failings that need to be forgiven and given the benefit of a doubt...

forget about the real victims...

bullshit. I have no misplaced compassion for the guy at all. I think he should be tried, found guilty and locked away for life in a tiny little box with a hole in corner to shit in and all his food slipped under the door and the only furnishings would be a pipe running across the ceiling and a coil of rope that he might use if he wants to let us use the cell for the next asshole who commits a capital offense.

Regardless, I do not want policemen getting to make the decision as to who recieves punishment in our society. that is up for the courts and juries.

I love america...and I am going to dance in the streets when we take the white house back from the chimp! what a great day that will be.

what chimp? you mean one of the most important presidents our nation has had? the one that pretty much set liberalism back about 200 years? his legacy is enought to re-elect any conservative because america knows they can trust the right, and not the left. do you want omaha, nebraska values or san fran freak show values?

libs want one, americans want the other.

what chimp? you mean one of the most important presidents our nation has had? the one that pretty much set liberalism back about 200 years? his legacy is enought to re-elect any conservative because america knows they can trust the right, and not the left. do you want omaha, nebraska values or san fran freak show values?

libs want one, americans want the other.

time will tell!:lol:

Im about to make a thread exposing you maineman. showing the entire board the sick liberal disease you suffer from. you have really shown your cards, and have proven to me that even my wildest ideas of unhinged liberals is nothing compared to you.

bullshit. I have no misplaced compassion for the guy at all. I think he should be tried, found guilty and locked away for life in a tiny little box with a hole in corner to shit in and all his food slipped under the door and the only furnishings would be a pipe running across the ceiling and a coil of rope that he might use if he wants to let us use the cell for the next asshole who commits a capital offense.

Regardless, I do not want policemen getting to make the decision as to who recieves punishment in our society. that is up for the courts and juries.

Sigh. If only liberals had such an emotional response to the real criminals in our society instead of against some poor policeman who loses it after he sees his buddy blown away.

SE , you seem to be finding the recognition of wrong doing differnt depending on who did the wrong doing.

How very UnAmerican of you.

SE , you seem to be finding the recognition of wrong doing differnt depending on who did the wrong doing.

How very UnAmerican of you.

I never said the cop didn't deserve a reprimand but I'll be damned if I'm going to jump all over him like the liberals.

Liberals are the ones who have broken our criminal justice system and turned it upside down by attacking the wrong people and forgiving the wrong criminals.

agreed, their are rules for any job, and we should all be professional, and if we make excuses for bad behavior, we encourage it.

they need to be professionals and do their job. beating folks is not what we pay policemen to do. in this case, taking criminals into custody, is what we pay them to do. period.

I never said the cop didn't deserve a reprimand but I'll be damned if I'm going to jump all over him like the liberals.

Liberals are the ones who have broken our criminal justice system and turned it upside down by attacking the wrong people and forgiving the wrong criminals.

Now give PROOF of any of this clap trap.

Sigh. If only liberals had such an emotional response to the real criminals in our society instead of against some poor policeman who loses it after he sees his buddy blown away.

you apparently thought that my "emotional response" was aimed at the police and not the criminal. Perhaps I was less than precise.

I think the prison treatment I described should be meted out to the guy who got the beating, but not until he had been found guilty of a capital offense in a court of law by a jury of his peers.

Now give PROOF of any of this clap trap.

--The "compassionate" left would rather have us believe that the detainees at Guantanamo, the murderers and rapists in our prisons, the violent Palestinians and other Islamo-fascists are the rightful and primary objects of our care and concern.

--Idiot compassion invents Miranda rights to protect criminals from prosecution rather than allowing police powers to protect innocent citizens.

--Idiot compassion is so concerned with the rights of terrorists that it sabotages legitimate Patriot Act procedures designed to protect Americans from murderous organizations.

--Idiot compassion is so fearful that one innocent man might be imprisoned that it helps enact laws that insure freedom to thousands of certainly guilty ones, by disallowing evidence obtained against them.

--Idiot compassion is so deeply concerned with the feelings and freedom of young women, that it goes to great lengths to insure that these young women are allowed to destroy their unborn children, rather than endure the hardship of responsibility for their sexual conduct.

It's time we revealed this sham pretension of compassion for what it is: a reckless disregard for reason and judgment, disguised in the touchy-feely cover of political correctness. When you spot liberals pretending compassion under the guise of idiot compassion, out them!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/06/idiot_compassion.html

This is nothing but utter bullshit propaganda.

The Really sad part is you had to go shop for someone elses words to even convey utter bullshit propaganda.

Now PROOF is something other than propaganda.

Its Facts, hard facts.

Documentation!

It is now wonder you dont understand that.

This is nothing but utter bullshit propaganda.

The Really sad part is you had to go shop for someone elses words to even convey utter bullshit propaganda.

Now PROOF is something other than propaganda.

Its Facts, hard facts.

Documentation!

It is now wonder you dont understand that.

This is not propaganda. If the Truth Matters to you, you will read this report with an open mind. It should prove to you that leftist soft on crime policies ruins our criminal justice system. I copied and improvised some of the highlights here (hey, i'm not much of a writer).

For decades the political left has engaged in ideological warfare regarding crime policy, making anything like objectivity the first casualty. We have been subjected for years to the left's "soft on crime" policies. Circuit Court Chief Judge Bazelon called prison dehumanizing, vindictive, primitive, and irrational; and criminals the scapegoats of failed society. Supreme Court Chief Justices Brennan and Douglas called for rehabilitation from experts in behavioral sciences. Attorney General Ramsey Clark labeled prison an angry response that would not reduce crime. The Earl Warren Supreme Court and other courts professionalize criminals with many new rights. And so sentencing fell and crime exploded.

Liberals won't admit or will only provide a plethora of excuses for the huge crime wave which came about because of their "soft on crime" policies. Because of the liberal media most people are ignorant of this. The liberal media even glorified some criminals like the Black Panthers, treating them like freedom fighters. The left's policies led to millions of additional crimes.

You want proof? Please take special note of the homicide chart in this report. It represents the terrible truth. Subtracting the 1950s rates from the 1960s through the 1990s rates puts the size of the crime mountain at over 300,000 additional homicides. That is even more than American deaths in WWII.

And homicide rose less than other categories of crime. The overall crime rates for the 1960s to the 1990s is 100 million crimes above 1950s crime rates.

One change in the political climate that helped reverse this travesty was talk radio. They were able to target soft on crime liberal judges. Please also take note of the chart covering 48 years that shows when prison time goes up, robberies go down. Of course hypocritical big government liberals turned to economic arguments against prison expansion. The left showed little compassion when it came to protecting honest citizens from the crime wave they created.

All the convoluted liberal theories cannot explain the mountain of crime rising in the 1950s and 1960s and falling in the 1990s. But tough sentencing in the 1950s and a return to tough sentencing in the 1990s match the results exactly. Extremist media spin and intellectual fraud must be exposed and the left should admit its soft crime policies are a total failure.

Recently crime has dropped ten straight years nationwide, in contradiction to predictions it would rise. Voters have been ignoring the wisdom of elitist intellectuals and criminologists, and have crushed liberal judges and politicians on election day. But reversals may be ahead if people forget the stakes. Because on the left there is no remorse, no admission of failure, and no lesson learned.

Please refer to source for full report and documentation:

CRIME MOUNTAIN
Forty Years of Criminal Liberal Justice
http://www.wpri.org/WIInterest/Vol14no3/Kem14.3.pdf

crime fell in the 90's because of:

3 strikes your out

more cops put on streets

the good economy

Jeez, someone hit him with a Mack truck. Never seen anyone front a court like that here. There would have been the mother and father of inquiries.

But in the end he got what he deserved. Life in prison, no parole. Good result.

String the bastard up and let him suffocate. He is an oxgen thief and a maggot that needs waste no more of our tax dollars. Screw life in prison just kill these idiots maybe 2 appeals and you are done. the week after the last appeal then let the hanging commense

Are you really going to attack cops who beat the shit out of someone 5 minutes after they watched him shoot their friend/co-worker directly in the face?

Cops job - find the suspect, get the evidence, testify.
Court's job - hear the evidence, decide on guilt or not, issue punishment.

Not cop job to punish by belting the bloke. Cops can use reasonable force of course. That didn't look like reasonable force, that looked like revenge.

Forum List

Back