Look at the chemical spill in Houston, do you believe eating the fish is dangerous.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Cleanup continuing in Houston Ship Channel after vessels collide and spill gas product

Barges involved in Houston Ship Channel collision are removed

gallery_xlarge.jpg

Two barges involved in a collision with a tanker were removed from the Houston Ship Channel Wednesday after officials determined it would be safe to float the undamaged vessel with its content still in it.

More than 11,000 barrels of gasoline blend are now estimated to have been spilled in the channel after Friday’s collision near Bayport.

Dead fish wash up in Galveston Bay after barge collision

-----------------

The ship channels empty into Galveston Bay.

But don't worry, as soon as it's safe to eat the catch, the public will be notified.

What Galveston Bay looked like BEFORE the spill.

D2tSUQKW0AEceqX.jpg

Some Galveston fish ruled too polluted to eat often

State health experts warn: Don't eat fish caught in Houston Ship Channel - Texas Health and Environment Alliance, Inc

Republicans and Democrats have such different views on healthy eating. And breathing and what is clean water.

How do you unify with people who have no problem with contaminated food, water and air?

Are your feelings hurt coward? lol
Mods told me you are sensitive

• Banned
Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

That America is being polluted so.

Funny thing is, I care about the country. I know, I know, pollution is not something Republicans care about. But oddly enough, I do.

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

Funny thing is, I care about the country. I know, I know, pollution is not something Republicans care about. But oddly enough, I do.

It is the way you write with the polluting stench of hyper anti republican partisanship milling around you as you write your childish rants, it turns a lot of people off.

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

Stupid fuck..

upload_2019-5-24_15-59-21.pngWBEZ › shows › curious-city › fish-and-...
Fish and Risks: Eating Lake Michigan Catch | WBEZ

Mar 4, 2019· Lake and river sediments are especially good at holding onto PCBs, so bottom-dwelling fish tend to have higher levels (hence the “Do Not Eat” advisory on carp and channel catfish in Lake Michigan). PCBs also accumulate in fatty tissues, so it's important to filet wild-caught fish properly before eating them

fishadvbnr.jpg

Lake Michigan
Cook and Lake Counties

Species and Meal Frequency Chinook Salmon
chinooksalmonsmall.jpg
Coho Salmon
cohosalmonsmall.jpg
Rainbow Trout
rainbowtroutsmall.jpg
Brown Trout
browntroutsmall.jpg
All Waters
Less than 32"
1 meal/month
- or -
Larger than 32"
6 meals/year
Contaminant - PCBsAll Waters
All Sizes
1 meal/month
Less than 22"
1 meal/week
-or-
Larger than 22"
1 meal/month
Less than 22"
1 meal/month
- or -
Larger than 22"
6 meals/year
Contaminant - PCBs Channel Catfish
channelcatfishsmall.jpg
Lake Trout
laketroutsmall.jpg
Yellow Perch
yellowperchsmall.jpg
Carp
commoncarpsmall.jpg
All Waters
All Sizes
Do Not Eat
Less than 23"
1 meal/month
- or -
23" to 27"
6 meals/year
- or -
Larger than 27"
Do Not Eat
All Sizes
1 meal/week
All Sizes
Do Not Eat
Contaminant - PCBs Lake Whitefish

Picture Not AvailableSmelt

Picture Not Available
All Waters
all sizes
1 meal/month
All Sizes
1 meal/week
Contaminant - PCBs

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

It is the way you write with the polluting stench of hyper anti republican partisanship milling around you as you write your childish rants, it turns a lot of people off.

Actually, deantard's posts have moved me.. ..even further way from his viewpoint....lol!

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

dean you say this a lot....can you show me a republican saying pollution is something he doesnt care about?..just asking....

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

You care about America as a democrat but so many are getting killed in democrat run towns.. why??

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

If you really want to smell a polluting stench, you should go down to the Houston Ship Channel some day.

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

If you really want to smell a polluting stench, you should go down to the Houston Ship Channel some day.

I didn't dispute the pollution reports at all, I was talking about deanrd's writing style.

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

I didn't dispute the pollution reports at all, I was talking about deanrd's writing style.

Right wingers have abandoned any hint of integrity.

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

Actually, deantard's posts have moved me.. ..even further way from his viewpoint....lol!
So you will eat the fish? Chips? Vinegar? Saucy broad with low cut blouse?
I'd stick with the fish...

Hurt?

I guess I am hurt.

So you will eat the fish? Chips? Vinegar? Saucy broad with low cut blouse?
I'd stick with the fish...

Dude, deantard is a joke...even you know that much.

Republicans and Democrats have such different views on healthy eating. And breathing and what is clean water.

No, they don’t, Troll King
Sadly, they do.

These Four GOP lawmakers want to get rid of the EPA completely

Florida Republican who tried to abolish EPA says toxic algae crisis is 'horrifying'

screen_shot_2018-01-17_at_12.55.15_pm.png

Republican bill would abolish the Environmental Protection Agency

Just stop. We know Republicans. We know what they stand for. We know what they want to do.

How do we know?

Easy,

They tell us.

All you have to do is learn to listen.

Sadly, they do.

Florida Republican who tried to abolish EPA says toxic algae crisis is 'horrifying'

Just stop. We know Republicans. We know what they stand for. We know what they want to do.

How do we know?

Easy,

They tell us.

The 1st and third link is 2 years old, all three center on just on particular Republican. He made the proposal during the time Republicans had the Majority of the Congress and White House, but golly it never passed. Heck Trump and his inner team have been advocating that the States EPA's have more power and money to handle their respective areas.

They have no stated intention to abolish the EPA.

Take your partisan B.S. and stuff it back up your ass!

Sadly, they do.

How do we know?

Easy,

They tell us.

We also know that you are a serial liar and a partisan tool with zero credibility

Forum List

Back