Look at all the pretty windmills....

Here are some windmills offshore from Trumps Scottish golf course

Boy, was he pissed!

View attachment 292229

I would be too. They are ugly as sin, and destroy the beautiful views of the landscape.
And this is beautiful to you. LOL

RawlWV_KentKessinger.jpg

Who’s investing in energy storage companies? - Renewable Energy World

Projected to be a 620 billion dollar market by 2040. And wind and solar will be 24/7.
Anyone put up a reliable 24 hr a day infrastructure? I’m waiting
A good many people, you stupid ass. People with solar and Powerwall 2's have a reliable 24 infrastructure for their homes. You silly fools remain so ignorant of what is available today.
I asked for the power grid! Name one! You keep changing the subject. Chicken shit as always.
No, dumb ass, I did not change the subject. Grid scale power storage is already being put online, and will continue to grow as the batteries get bigger and cheaper. The combination of grid scale batteries equals much cheaper electricity.

Projected to be a 620 billion dollar market by 2040. And wind and solar will be 24/7.
A good many people, you stupid ass. People with solar and Powerwall 2's have a reliable 24 infrastructure for their homes. You silly fools remain so ignorant of what is available today.
I asked for the power grid! Name one! You keep changing the subject. Chicken shit as always.
No, dumb ass, I did not change the subject. Grid scale power storage is already being put online, and will continue to grow as the batteries get bigger and cheaper. The combination of grid scale batteries equals much cheaper electricity.
Name one city 24 hours. Just one. I’m laughing my balls off at your avoidance

Boy, was he pissed!

View attachment 292229

I would be too. They are ugly as sin, and destroy the beautiful views of the landscape.

RawlWV_KentKessinger.jpg

Look at it from ground level and tell me what you see
Dirt and poisons flowing into and killing a watershed.

Is Mountaintop Removal Mining a Threat to Watersheds?

Boy, was he pissed!

View attachment 292229

RawlWV_KentKessinger.jpg

Look at it from ground level and tell me what you see
Dirt and poisons flowing into and killing a watershed.

Is Mountaintop Removal Mining a Threat to Watersheds?

Name one chicken. How does the Aerosmith song go? Run away, run away from the pain?

IF you take a picture of a windmill it will seem to be not spinning as it's a single still picture

You will never get a single picture of a windmill turning

Man has been using windmills for thousand of years and they are still using them

341,000 and counting

Boy, was he pissed!

View attachment 292229

RawlWV_KentKessinger.jpg
That's not a coal mine, so what does it have to do with fossil fuels?
You dumb ass, that is a mountain top removal coal mine. God, but you are stupid.

Name one city 24 hours. Just one. I’m laughing my balls off at your avoidance
That would only take a slight giggle.

Then they over-paid and put them in the wrong location......... You gonna judge the entire industry by what happened in Reno? Really?
That's what government does. They do stupid stuff because they're spending other people's money and their success objective is getting reelected, not spending money wisely.

That's why energy production should be almost exclusively left to the private sector.

Boy, was he pissed!

View attachment 292229

RawlWV_KentKessinger.jpg

What a hypocrite you are.................They strip mine for the Silica to make Solar Panels.............

But you aren't posting pictures of them.............or the people dying from Siicosis now are you.......LOL

Boy, was he pissed!

View attachment 292229

RawlWV_KentKessinger.jpg
You dumb ass, that is a mountain top removal coal mine. God, but you are stupid.

prove it.

Boy, was he pissed!

View attachment 292229

RawlWV_KentKessinger.jpg

prove it.

[/QUOTE]

It is a coal mine in west virginia...lots of people work there to support their families and lots of people use the electricity from the power plants powered by the coal.

RawlWV_KentKessinger.jpg

prove it.

It is a coal mine in west virginia...lots of people work there to support their families and lots of people use the electricity from the power plants powered by the coal.[/QUOTE]
There's no reference, so how would anyone know what it is?

Forum List

Back