Longtime Trump business partner 'told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison': report

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Longtime Trump business partner 'told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison': report
DAVID EDWARDS
17 AUG 2017 AT 08:31 ET
Felix Sater, one of Donald Trumpā€™s shadiest former business partners, is reportedly preparing for prison time ā€” and he says the president will be joining him behind bars.

Sources told The Spectatorā€˜s Paul Wood that Special Counsel Robert Muellerā€™s deep dive into Trumpā€™s business practices may be yielding results.

Trump recently made remarks that could point to a money laundering scheme, Wood reported. ā€œI mean, itā€™s possible thereā€™s a condo or something, so, you know, I sell a lot of condo units, and somebody from Russia buys a condo, who knows?ā€ the president said.

Sater, who has a long history of legal troubles and is cooperating with law enforcement, was one of the major players responsible for selling Trumpā€™s condos to the Russians. And according to Woodā€™s sources, Sater may have already flipped and given prosecutors the evidence they need to make a case against Trump.
more
Longtime Trump business partner ā€˜told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prisonā€™: report

wow, trump is a real snake! I hope he gets prison time.

DAVID EDWARDS
17 AUG 2017 AT 08:31 ET
Felix Sater, one of Donald Trumpā€™s shadiest former business partners, is reportedly preparing for prison time ā€” and he says the president will be joining him behind bars.

Sources told The Spectatorā€˜s Paul Wood that Special Counsel Robert Muellerā€™s deep dive into Trumpā€™s business practices may be yielding results.

Trump recently made remarks that could point to a money laundering scheme, Wood reported. ā€œI mean, itā€™s possible thereā€™s a condo or something, so, you know, I sell a lot of condo units, and somebody from Russia buys a condo, who knows?ā€ the president said.

Sater, who has a long history of legal troubles and is cooperating with law enforcement, was one of the major players responsible for selling Trumpā€™s condos to the Russians. And according to Woodā€™s sources, Sater may have already flipped and given prosecutors the evidence they need to make a case against Trump.
more
Longtime Trump business partner ā€˜told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prisonā€™: report

wow, trump is a real snake! I hope he gets prison time.

Fantasizing about political prisoners?

And RW thinks that One Party RUle by dems will be an Utopia.

LOL!!

In the criminal empire handbook, the first rule should be don't get elected President if you're trying to hide your crimes.

IMG_0537.JPG

--Sweet

another leftarded "we really REALLY got him this time" thread

--LOL

how many is that today

--LOL

dummies

You could also say "Obama's A.G. agreed to seal the records regarding Sater's business deals". Was Loretta Lynch covering for Sater's dealings with the Clinton Foundation?

You could also say "Obama's A.G. agreed to seal the records regarding Sater's business deals". Was Loretta Lynch covering for Sater's dealings with the Clinton Foundation?

Sure, you could say that, but unless you have some sort of credible proof it's just another right wing lie.

This is finally it. THIS time he is finally going down.
:lol:

Bring on Pence, I guess.

I hate Pence, but he's still better than Trump.

Yeah, that's all you got is hate. Sucks to be you I guess.

indeed that is common among the leftists

think they will stop at Trump --LOL

no way

Yeah, they claim to be against hate, but that's all they ever project. Such miserable little people they must be.

Bring on Pence, I guess.

no way

Yeah, they claim to be against hate, but that's all they ever project. Such miserable little people they must be.

from what is left of the democrat party

it looks like a collection of various hate groups

Bring on Pence, I guess.

no way

from what is left of the democrat party

it looks like a collection of various hate groups

Is that what it looks like from inside your little bubble?

Forum List

Back