Longtime GOP insider Cheri Jacobus: America is "not going to recover from Donald Trump"

Trump won the 2016 election, I give him that... He represented a change from Politics as usual but as soon as he got power he began abusing it and it lead to losing the house during the midterms and then losing the senate and presidency at the end of his first term. Thats called losing. The dude is a loser... I don't care how many times he cries hoax or rigged or stolen... thats expected, but in the end he lost and he is where he should be... In his mansion leading his whacko cult into obscurity.
1.) How did Orange Man Uber Super Evil Genius "abuse power" when there are 3 co-equal branches of Government?
2.) Most presidents lose ground in the midterms. That is a statistical fact. Again, what did he do to cause that?
3.) If he is a loser then why are you afraid of him, and why has he beaten your corrupt political machine for 6 straight years despite having the entire corrupt political establishment weaponized against him?

1660580010098.png

America can't afford to put food on their table and fuel their car and heat and cool their homes

Let me guess, this is all Trump's fault

Meanwhile, Biden has no control over it and cannot fix it because the President has no such powers to effect such things according to the democrat talking heads.

Meanwhile, he then passes an "inflation bill" to correct it all.

LOL.

Sounds about right.

1.) How did Orange Man Uber Super Evil Genius "abuse power" when there are 3 co-equal branches of Government?
2.) Most presidents lose ground in the midterms. That is a statistical fact. Again, what did he do to cause that?
3.) If he is a loser then why are you afraid of him, and why has he beaten your corrupt political machine for 6 straight years despite having the entire corrupt political establishment weaponized against him?
1. How did Trump abuse power? Well he was impeached twice so we can start there.
2. Yes most presidents lose ground in midterms because they don't meet expectations after the election hype. Trump was no different.
3. He is a Loser and its not fear I have of Trump, its just that I'd prefer to live in a country with a respectable leader that can be honest and not play childish troll games on a daily basis to feed his ego. He can have a reality show and do all that but it doesn't belong in leadership.

Donald Trump is only a problem to the left that's pushing the New Age agenda down our throats. When parents stand up they're labeled terrorists. This is typical bullying by the left. They poke....poke....poke...then someone gets fed up and pokes back and the left labels them terrorists and violent.

1. How did Trump abuse power? Well he was impeached twice so we can start there.
2. Yes most presidents lose ground in midterms because they don't meet expectations after the election hype. Trump was no different.
3. He is a Loser and its not fear I have of Trump, its just that I'd prefer to live in a country with a respectable leader that can be honest and not play childish troll games on a daily basis to feed his ego. He can have a reality show and do all that but it doesn't belong in leadership.
Impeached over nothing and exonerated both times. The same as being indicted by a DA and found not guilty by a jury of your peers. Means absolutely nothing. You twats are no different than the corruption of the Jim Crow Era when innocent Black men were railroaded with fake charges.

Never heard of her, who the hell cares what her 'opinion' is? A lot of your threads are irrelevant garbage opinion pieces.

Trump won the 2016 election, I give him that... He represented a change from Politics as usual but as soon as he got power he began abusing it and it lead to losing the house during the midterms and then losing the senate and presidency at the end of his first term. Thats called losing. The dude is a loser... I don't care how many times he cries hoax or rigged or stolen... thats expected, but in the end he lost and he is where he should be... In his mansion leading his whacko cult into obscurity.

He's definitely a loser. He sabotaged his presidency and reelection with his big mouth and terrible crude behavior.

He's definitely a loser. He sabotaged his presidency and reelection with his big mouth and terrible crude behavior.
That's utter bullshit. The entire Washington establishment, the press, academia, and Hollywood were all waging all out war on Trump because he was actually trying to what he promised: clean out the swamp. Blaming the victim is what the left does.

1.) Impeachment is a partisan political process. What "abuse of power" was he accused of? What "abuse of power" was he found guilty of?

2.) So you lied because it benefitted your broadcast of propaganda?

3.) Loser is just a word that is subjective especially when used by dishonest shills like yourself. Define Loser since you have been on a 6 year witch hunt and character assassination of the man and he is more popular than even and is the odds on favorite to be the next president and he has beaten you at every turn even when you paid Putin to write a dirty dossier for you.

and Donald Trump won't recover from Donald Trump either...the backlash has started!

If the Republican Party "can't be salvaged", I guess the dame is pushing for One Party Rule under Biden.

It will save us all the annoyance of getting off of our barstools to make it down to the polls I guess.

Forum List

Back