Long term virus effects.

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
This is not a debate on the vax. I visited my cardiologist today. He is very concerned about long term ramifications of getting the virus and getting over it. Whether one is vaxxed is not the issue. Getting the virus and the damage it does even to youth may have consequences down the road. He was majorly concerned.

He was majorly concerned.

Then perhaps your doctor should apply for a research grant to to a long term clinical study of infected patients so he can put some actual data behind his bedwetting and not just emotion.

Or ... he could just continue to panic his less critical patients -- which sounds a lot easier.

Something to consider. No ody talks about it because frankly they don't want to think about it or more likely aren't capable of considering it.

So it's your opinion there is zero chance of any longer term effects. Got it.

This is not a debate on the vax. I visited my cardiologist today. He is very concerned about long term ramifications of getting the virus and getting over it. Whether one is vaxxed is not the issue. Getting the virus and the damage it does even to youth may have consequences down the road. He was majorly concerned.
People should never consult with their doctors. Dr Jill Biden and co is all you need to know

But above all. Every libturd on this board is a board certified doctor from Google Medical College

They follow Dr Fauci the quack and you need to listen.OR ELSE

Last edited:
So it's your opinion there is zero chance of any longer term effects. Got it.
Yes he is trained from Google Medical college. Damned what your doctor says.

Obviously with only 2 yrs under our belt the evidence is pointing to worry. But listen to our board certified doctors here at USMB Hospital

Dr Lesh is the head doctor on this board

I am more concerned with the long term effects of the vaxx.

Getting the virus is not voluntary.

Getting the vaxx .... at least at this point still is.

My son got very sick from it but recovered. He took one month of paid sick time off. Glad his employer had enough brains to provide that time. Any employer worth working for does.

Well we may very well be paying the price for getting it vaxxed or not. I guess there's nothing we can do. It is a shame the so called greatest nation was unprepared for a pandemic. Shameful and embarrassing

The more I hear about shit like this, the more I think Fauci, Xi and everyone else ever connected with pushing gain of function research should get the death penalty.
We do want to keep any vital organs though

But more and more I'm listening to Dr Lesh and all the board certified doctors here at USMB Hospital................Should be USMB Hospice Center for the Indigent

We do want to keep any vital organs though

But more and more I'm listening to Dr Lesh and all the board certified doctors here at USMB Hospital................Should be USMB Hospice Center for the Indigent

We're not paying your way no matter how much you beg. Now get your ass outside and start pushing your tamale cart.

Forum List

Back