Long Overdue; GOP Announces Investigation of Biden

Nope!
Those words "it was a lie" do not appear anywhere in the Mueller report.

Try again.

What EXACTLY does the Mueller Report say about Donald Trump and his 2016 campaign's ties to the one hostile nation, arch-enemy of the U.S. that was actively working to help him win the elections.
Dims are so fucking retarded... ^^^

Do the Trump cultists here really want to reveal how the Hunter Biden thing is Chicomm propaganda? I mean, the Democrats get to ask questions too.

Apparently, the Trump cultists here are all proud of being Chicomm stooges now, and they want everyone to know it.

Trump cultists, do you really not understand that most Americans disapprove of your devoted service to the CCP?

Trump cultists are commie filth. Americans hate commie filth. What do Trump cultists not get about that?

Do the Trump cultists here really want to reveal how the Hunter Biden thing is Chicomm propaganda? I mean, the Democrats get to ask questions too.

Apparently, the Trump cultists here are all proud of being Chicomm stooges now, and they want everyone to know it.

Trump cultists, do you really not understand that most Americans disapprove of your devoted service to the CCP?

Trump cultists are commie filth. Americans hate commie filth. What do Trump cultists not get about that?
BORING!!!

Scum Dems are commie filth. You idiots are stupid.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE GUY WHO DONALD TRUMP HIRED TO RUN THE FBI, WAS DISLOYAL TO THE DONALD???????

ARE YOU SAYING BILL BARR AND JOHN DURHAM COVERED UP HUNTER'S LAPTOP????

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF DONALD TRUMP'S INVESTIGATIONS OF HUNTER BIDEN AND JOE BIDEN AND HILLARY CLINTON???????

INVESTIGATIONS OF REPUBLICAN RUMOURS AND LIES ABOUT DEMOCRATS HAVE NOT ONCE EVER PRODUCED A CRIMINAL CHARGE AGAINST ANY DEMOCRAT. JUST ASK HILLARY CLINTON.
Because demscum cover them up.

Forum List

Back