London police tell people not to appear in public if they look "openly Jewish"

This is sick! Everyone should be able to attend their colleges, or walk the streets. This is getting really ugly. I saw on the news it looked like a foreign country with firebombs, hatred and garbage being strewn and it was here in the U.S. Someone is going to get hurt and you are going to see all out war fare with citizens against citizens. Sad.
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

What happened to the Jewish Defense League? They should be out in full force with whatever weapons it takes to stop the Goosesteppers.

Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

What happened to the Jewish Defense League? They should be out in full force with whatever weapons it takes to stop the Goosesteppers.
Are you talking about the Anti-Defamation League? It is full of liberal Jews who are appalled by…..racism against blacks. Antisemitism is less of a concern.

The Neanderthat Didn't Die Out; They Were Killed Off

Because of our weak, confused, and cowardly ruling classes, dangerous obsolete races have become an existential threat to the evolved races. Even in Israel, the constant efforts to appease the Paleonasties have only increased terrorism.

Coddling terrorists is never a good thing, as the DemoKKKrat party and American universities are rapidly discovering right now.

Now now Mrs Angry
Breathe in deeply when you find it impossible to be nice .

Far better for Jewish people to sit indoors examining their mistakes than to roam the streets with their little hats perched on their heads and the locals understandably out to shorten their lifespan .

Now I feel sure that they see that the Nazi route was a bad mistake and Ethnic Cleansing most unwise .
It will take them a few generations to atone for centuries of deceit and cunning, but then hopefully they might find a place again among decent people .
Screw you dirtbag.

Death To Hamas

They have been very naughty , but if smart they should recant their silly ideas about being the chosen ones -- unless they think that means that they are heading for the waste tip but can , nevertheless , make it a paying concern .
You sound just like one yourself . Are you a naughty mystery identifier ? But beginning to be regretful ?

So cheer up and just try harder .
Your Camel is double parked again.

When are your men gonna stop wearing dresses?

So are you going to argue against your current party that most, if not all, the pro-Palestinian protesters are for stopping the killing of Palestinians and not the eradication of Jews, including those who say "From the river to the sea" which doesn't mean what the critics are saying it means.

Hell Netanyahu himself is saying that phrase.

"most, if not all, the pro-Palestinian protesters are for stopping the killing of Palestinians and not the eradication of Jews,"

Charlottesville was a single event where Trump gave a single speech that was taken way out of context, You still havnt explained why the media did this, but I get it why many dont want to admit the subversiveness.

On the other side now, your wanting to compare that to a conflict thats been going on for years now?
If you say most if not all protestors are peaceful, then why did they rip down posters of Israeli hostages, and why do they harrass American Jews on college campuses where they are not even Israeli?

“We have been attacked by sticks outside our library. We have been attacked by angry mobs and we have been threatened to ‘Keep f—ing running,’” said Yadegar, president of Students Supporting Israel at Columbia University.

No one has a problem with protestors standing to ask for an end to fighting , but to answer your question,
NO i'm not going to buy into your false equivelant. It's a lot more than "river to the sea" posters here. You have students now chanting "We are hamas".
Do you deny Hamas is actually a terrorist fundamentalist group? They torture and kill their own Palestinian people.

"most, if not all, the pro-Palestinian protesters are for stopping the killing of Palestinians and not the eradication of Jews,"

Charlottesville was a single event where Trump gave a single speech that was taken way out of context, You still havnt explained why the media did this, but I get it why many dont want to admit the subversiveness.

On the other side now, your wanting to compare that to a conflict thats been going on for years now?
If you say most if not all protestors are peaceful, then why did they rip down posters of Israeli hostages, and why do they harrass American Jews on college campuses where they are not even Israeli?

“We have been attacked by sticks outside our library. We have been attacked by angry mobs and we have been threatened to ‘Keep f—ing running,’” said Yadegar, president of Students Supporting Israel at Columbia University.

No one has a problem with protestors standing to ask for an end to fighting , but to answer your question,
NO i'm not going to buy into your false equivelant. It's a lot more than "river to the sea" posters here. You have students now chanting "We are hamas".
Do you deny Hamas is actually a terrorist fundamentalist group? They torture and kill their own Palestinian people.
Anyone who says “I am HAMAS” has admitted to being a murderous terrorist and should be immediately arrested. If a foreign student, they get put on the next plane out of the country. If a citizen, they get put in jail awaiting trial.

Forum List

Back