lol watching the Olympics

It is supposed to be non professional's it even's the score and like someone posted the goodwill of the game's. It is supposed to be a friendly compition.
The only place the olympics have ever once been a "friendly competition" was on Uranus pal.
It's always been 100% about geo-politics.
The Russians purchased to IOC votes allowing them to use professional Russian hockey players. This back-fired on them in later olympics.

I think that the opening Ceremonies were stupendous. I love the history of America and I'm a Christian. However, I feel that the Russians out did EVERYONE. The music, the cinematography, the technology, were ALL fantastic! And frankly, I feel that American dwells far too much on sex and that is all we have here today. All one needs to view are the halftime shows of American sports. It all advertisement and sexuality. So, I for one feel that Russia did a fantastic job and no one can take that away from them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdrzo7k80I]Highlights of the Beijing Olympics - YouTube[/ame]

Stopped watching the Olympics when they stopped being the Olympics by allowing professionals in.
So, my guess is that you do not like professional baseball, football, soccer, basketball -------- for the very same reason (they stopped being sports).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back