Lol- Wasserman Said She Did the Right Ting

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
This is one clueless fugly woman

-Geaux
========

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Breaks Silence On Awans: "I Did The Right Thing, And I Would Do it Again" (Audio)

defiant Debbie Wasserman Schultz sat down with the Orlando Sentinel, telling the paper that she stands by her decision to keep Pakistani IT staffer, and personal friend, Imran Awan on her payroll six months ater he was fired by members of congress and banned from the House computer network.

“I believe that I did the right thing, and I would do it again,” Wasserman Schultz said Thursday in an exclusive interview with the Sun Sentinel. “There are times when you can’t be afraid to stand alone, and you have to stand up for what’s right.”

Schultz added “It would have been easier for me to just fire him.”

jbAV6Jc92ddTcpct.jpg

Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Awan: "I did the right thing, and I would do it again - It would have been easier for me to just fire him"

6:32 PM - Aug 3, 2017

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Breaks Silence On Awans: "I Did The Right Thing, And I Would Do it Again" (Audio) | Zero Hedge

Sessions needs to get off his ass and run this one to ground and the leakers too

-Geaux

Ignore this story and stick to Russia and Trump colluding. Naturally, that is what the DNC media and those who consume it, are doing.

Last edited:
they may be able to rid trump

but folks are going to continue to reject the uniparty full force

Exclusive: Wasserman Schultz talks about arrested aide Imran Awan

The real story, the facts, are in the Orlando Sentinel piece which was linked in the OP.
As for DWS, she liked the guy and his family and she may or may not have been mistaken by thinking they were being railroaded because they were Muslim. More likely, her friendship colored her perception of what was happening.
Everyone who has been talking about this conspiracy theory should really read the whole Sentinel article.

Awan never worked for the DNC. He had no access to classified information ever. He is a naturalized American citizen.
DWS paid him $20,000 last year and less than $10,000 this year, before terminating him. Not 4 million, as I've heard a couple of posters say.

So can we begin to put our feet back on the ground?

The real story, the facts, are in the Orlando Sentinel piece which was linked in the OP.
As for DWS, she liked the guy and his family and she may or may not have been mistaken by thinking they were being railroaded because they were Muslim. More likely, her friendship colored her perception of what was happening.
Everyone who has been talking about this conspiracy theory should really read the whole Sentinel article.

Awan never worked for the DNC. He had no access to classified information ever. He is a naturalized American citizen.
DWS paid him $20,000 last year and less than $10,000 this year, before terminating him. Not 4 million, as I've heard a couple of posters say.

Please keep in mind there are two sides to every story

-Geaux

You wouldn't know the real story if it was married to you.

OldLady- It's much more than money

From the OP

After they were fired from the offices of two House Democrats, Politico reported that one of the brothers, Imran Awan, and his wife Hina Alvi, are personal friends with Debbie Wasserman Schultz – who presided over the DNC during the email hack currently blamed on the Russians.

What other interesting things do we know about the Awan case and DWS?

Reportedly stole over $100,000 in computer equipment from House members… months later, smashed computer equipment was seized by the FBI from the garage of a house the Awans owned and rented out.

Shortly after the criminal probe was revealed in February, Imran abruptly moved out of his longtime home on Hawkshead Drive in Lorton, Va., and listed it for rent on a website that connects landlords with military families.

The new tenants were none other than a retired Marine and his active duty Navy wife. In the garage, they found “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, [and] a lot of brand new expensive toner.”

Imprisoned their stepmother, spied on her with electronic devices, and denied her the right to see her dying husband – then carted her to Pakistan to collect her inheritance, which they proceeded to extort.

THREE DAYS before U.S. Capitol Police told House members about the Awans, their stempmother called Fairfax County, Virginia police report she was imprisoned in their house – kept from her husband’s deathbed. Oh, and they were bugging her with listening devices.

A relative described the woman’s life as being completely controlled by the brothers for months while they schemed to take their father’s life insurance. –Daily Caller

After their father died, the Awans carted their stepmother to Pakistan to collect.

-Geaux
========

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Breaks Silence On Awans: "I Did The Right Thing, And I Would Do it Again" (Audio)

defiant Debbie Wasserman Schultz sat down with the Orlando Sentinel, telling the paper that she stands by her decision to keep Pakistani IT staffer, and personal friend, Imran Awan on her payroll six months ater he was fired by members of congress and banned from the House computer network.

“I believe that I did the right thing, and I would do it again,” Wasserman Schultz said Thursday in an exclusive interview with the Sun Sentinel. “There are times when you can’t be afraid to stand alone, and you have to stand up for what’s right.”

jbAV6Jc92ddTcpct.jpg

Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Awan: "I did the right thing, and I would do it again - It would have been easier for me to just fire him"

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Breaks Silence On Awans: "I Did The Right Thing, And I Would Do it Again" (Audio) | Zero Hedge

If this bitch gets off the system is broken beyond repair and it's time to tear it down and start over from scratch.

-Geaux
========

jbAV6Jc92ddTcpct.jpg

If this bitch gets off the system is broken beyond repair and it's time to tear it down and start over from scratch.

agreed

time for a convention of the states

What the stupid LIBs can't get through their head is IF they were able to get rid of Trump the 'The Smiling Man' is waiting in the wings with the fucking wrath of GOD!!!! on his side! He will bring the BIBLE under one arm and a loaded 'shaved trigger' Desert Eagle under his other arm to the Oval Office.
That man is Mike Pence!

Yep.....it was all because of a disgusting video.

Please keep in mind there are two sides to every story

-Geaux
That's what I am doing. I've already heard yours. Now I'm providing the other side.

You wouldn't know the real story if it was married to you.
No reason to get mad

Forum List

Back