LOL Men are getting on Obamas nerves.............

Who cares kiddy.

'Men have been getting on my nerves lately': Barack Obama calls for more women in politics – video

Speaking at the Obama Foundation in Johannesburg, the former US president has called for more women to enter politics and has expressed dismay at abusive male leaders.
Obama the ex-eunuch in chief? He is certainly sending mixed messages. Sex is important. Obama being male, that's what got him were he is. Shh. Race? I know people that specifically and only voted for HIM because of HIS race. Nothing else. Excuse me?
He wants his wife to run...………………..

So we need affirmative action in elections?

Nobody has said that. But, there should be more women running, because they are underrepresented in Congress. Personally? I'd like to see a 50/50 ratio of men to women in Congress.
So once you’ve determined the right sex ratio for congress. Which insanely you people are trying to claim anyone can be any sex they desire at any time. Do we then move on to correct the 50% of women in congress to represent the correct racial makeup of that group? Married vs single? Straight vs gay? Fat vs skinny? Short vs tall? Blondes vs brunettes?

Once we start down this path of who should be represented in congress when does it stop?

U
…docile, submissive conservative women…

It didn't occur to me until I finished the last post, just how sexist and bigoted that phrase “docile, submissive conservative women” appears to be. The intent seems to be to disparage women who do not follow the extreme left wrong-wing line. Somewhat related to the notion that Democrats have that they are somehow entitled to the support and votes of blacks, and that a conservative black man, similar to a conservative woman, is the modern-day equivalent of a runaway slave.
UH OH PC police folks! Do you meed a safe space, little flake?

What rights are “bunch of old men and docile, submissive conservative women” gunning for?
Slef [sic]-determination

What's that supposed to mean?

Why can you not just come out and say what it is that you're talking about? You're talking about abortion. You're talking about the “right” to kill innocent children in cold blood. And you're too bloody cowardly to say so.
Abortion, health services, contraception, work rights, etc.

What rights are “bunch of old men and docile, submissive conservative women” gunning for?
Slef [sic]-determination

What's that supposed to mean?

Why can you not just come out and say what it is that you're talking about? You're talking about abortion. You're talking about the “right” to kill innocent children in cold blood. And you're too bloody cowardly to say so.
Abortion, health services, contraception, work rights, etc.
Self determination in your world means you can kill your child instead of raising it. You want other people to either pay for or provide you with healthcare. You’re too stupid to not get pregnant and need the government to bail you out if you do. And you can’t find a job on your own you need someone to hand it to you.

Where’s the self determination?

Forum List

Back