LOL, lets watch Climate Change Predictions vs What Happened. Sigh.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

It is funny how pathetic the liberals are. BTW, this is not about climate, so it does not belong there. It is about politics, since this is all about the lying left and their stupid sheep that believe the lies.

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

There is supposed to be NO ICE right now in the arctic according to what manbearpig parroted. There's still is some. Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag The MMGW hoax is a political hoax. Just like the hoax moonbat "economist" Paul Krugman suggested government engage in to stimulate the economy. The difference of course is that MMGW is a tool to harm the economy and undermine American prosperity.

Last edited:
Do we get to discuss Republican climate change predictions too?

How about we start with there is no such thing

/---- Actually everyone acknowledges the climate has been changing since the day the earth was formed. We disagree on man made climate change and how higher taxes and less freedom would change any of it.

Wow, Denier stupidity at its best.

There are reasons antarctic sea ice is increasing. But hey, don't let science get in the way of your ignorance.

Al Gore cited a study from one scientist who said there was a good chance the Arctic could be ice free within a time period. That was over ten years ago based on the situation at that time like the rate of emission growth.

Ask NASA about arctic ice shrinking.

There are reasons antarctic sea ice is increasing. But hey, don't let science get in the way of your ignorance.

Al Gore cited a study from one scientist who said there was a good chance the Arctic could be ice free within a time period. That was over ten years ago based on the situation at that time like the rate of emission growth.

/---- Exactly. So why should we drastically alter our life style based on your sides wrong predictions? You clowns are never right.

/---- Exactly. So why should we drastically alter our life style based on your sides wrong predictions? You clowns are never right.
Because scientists are way smarter than you & your children's future is at stake.

Say we go head & reduce our emissions globally & stave off a more difficult life for your grandchildren. What did it cost you? The really funny part is your idea it must change your lifestyle. I put in geothermal HVAC & drive a 45 mpg vehicle. I am just as warm in the winter & just as cool in the summer. I drive as much as I always did. Both save me money. Neither altered my lifestyle.

If we do this, reduce our use of fossil fuels, reduce emissions and the MMGW is false, we get cleaner air & water for future & less dependence on oil & gas taking economic power away from the Middle East & Russia. Wow that's really ugly.

If I hung a 20 ton slab of concrete from a crane, would you allow your children to stand under it? The crane is rated above 20 tin, as are the hook & straps.

/---- Actually everyone acknowledges the climate has been changing since the day the earth was formed. We disagree on man made climate change and how higher taxes and less freedom would change any of it.
Evidently you think man can spew all the greenhouse gases & it as zero effect. Smart.

Ask any of these blobs on the left what they do for the planet.

Most of them truly believe if they hate republicans well enough, that is good enough.

They are fucking losers

wasnt London supposed to be under water by now?

A prediction was made in the late 80s/early 90's that acid raid would kill our lakes & rivers. It did not happen.

Now you would be running in circles & screaming "OMG OMG OMG fake predition OMG OMG OMG"

But the reality is that it did not happen because action was taken to reduce the emissions responsible.

Predictions made in the70's were based on the emission levels & growth trends. Same as the late 90's. From the 70's through mid 90's, lots was done to reduce emissions because back then, Republicans believed in science. We have been making progress. Progress will change the course of those earlier predictions.

That's all you need to know. Its a huge wealth redistribution scam.
You are confusing climate change with Trumpcare.

I couldn't care less about Trumpcare, we have our own insurance, you should get your own also and stop depending on hard working Americans to take care of you

Last edited:

Evidently you think man can spew all the greenhouse gases & it as zero effect. Smart.
/----- Congratulations. You are the winner of the Strawman Argument Award of the day.
strawman.jpg

The thing of it is that climate change is politics to liberals. Climate change is about revolution and redistribution of domestic and international wealth. It's everything liberals wished for in the last fifty years but couldn't gain in the ballot box.

i saw a map of the USA, not sure when it was drawn up. I saw it in 1998, it was what the USA would soon look like when the north pole melted soon,,,,california and florida are mostly gone, chunk of the northeast is almost gone too,,,,i think it was what some scientist forecasted for what we will look like by 2000?

i saw a map of the USA, not sure when it was drawn up. I saw it in 1998, it was what the USA would soon look like when the north pole melted soon,,,,california and florida are mostly gone, chunk of the northeast is almost gone too,,,,i think it was what some scientist forecasted for what we will look like by 2000?
/---- The new mascot of the DemocRAT Party
chickenlittle.jpg

Forum List

Back