LOL, "I did not collude with the Russians"

The son-in-law of the President gave a press conference (not one question was fielded) and his claim that he was proud to seek peace in the middle east and serve the President was laughable, and his denial of doing anything wrong - such as lying by omission on his security clearance form - was not mentioned. He made sure to point out he was innocent, and in his written statement blamed others, including "his" staff (we pay for them) who made errors on the forms (hundreds of times?).

Let's see what colluding with the Russians looks like:

"...on the fundamental issues that will shape this century Americans and Russians share common interests that form a basis for cooperation..."

"...I have called for a reset in relations between the United States and Russia..."

"....Russia has cut its way through time like a mighty river through a canyon, leaving an indelible mark on human history as it goes..... look to the future that can be built if we partner on behalf of the aspirations we hold in common."
Text: Obama’s Speech at the New Economic School

Now let's see what an imbecile looks like:
(post your picture here!)

You have the Democrats working with the Ukrainians to smear Manafort and get him removed. You have Democrats along with a Never Trumper paying PAYING for that fairy tale dossier.

And everyone is focused on Trump? This is insane.

you know all about 'insane' up close & personal. don't you?

The son-in-law of the President gave a press conference (not one question was fielded) and his claim that he was proud to seek peace in the middle east and serve the President was laughable, and his denial of doing anything wrong - such as lying by omission on his security clearance form - was not mentioned. He made sure to point out he was innocent, and in his written statement blamed others, including "his" staff (we pay for them) who made errors on the forms (hundreds of times?).

Kushner looks like he practiced intensively, I do not find his statements to be sincere .., and Trump must have thrown in what a great campaign he ran..haaa who cares about that.
That's okay. I haven't found the charges levied against this administration to be sincere.

charges have not been levied.... yet. if charges were made, there would be arrests. the investigation is ongoing & the clown car is full of 'persons of interest' at this point.

meet
come into the presence or company of (someone) by chance or arrangement.

collude
come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.

Prove it, once and for all, or shut the hell up. We are tired of you.

drumpf jr. laid it all out in them thar emails.

d'oh!

You have the Democrats working with the Ukrainians to smear Manafort and get him removed. You have Democrats along with a Never Trumper paying PAYING for that fairy tale dossier.

You have got to be a paid Russian hack. This is the USA, and most of us are old enough to remember the cold war, and have read the history of Russia. Ukraine is probably just as bad as Russia, but now we an admin like Russia running the US.
Penny, Russia via Putin is running the US....and they're doing it with the help of Twump. We are in a constitutional dilemma and our congress who had no issues for the last 8 years attacking both the Obama administration and Hillary with hearings after hearings after hearings on shit that pales to what the Twump klan is doing to this country, yet the cowards just sit back and say nothing. I don't give a shit about the money crap, he and Putin can build what the hell ever they want, they could buy an island as far as I'm concerned....but to deny this country its will to have fair and unimpeachable elections, is a treasonous crime and Twump should be held accountable for his refusal to act.

You really are fucked in the head if you believe Russia is running the country.
Name one gotdamn thing Twump has done since taking office, besides kissin sand nigga's ass's in Saudia Arabia and suckin Putin's dick at the summitt...and don't feed me this economy shit, because that bastard as are you, all are still riding the wave the Obama administration set up 8 years ago...that mf's has done nothing but tweet shit and step in it!!

His successes are out there. Try google.

so are his bankruptcies, failed marriages, failed court rulings, & pussy grabbing....

I'll be glad when this whole "Russian" thing fizzles out and we can get back to the real issue: Prosecuting Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, and Loretta Lynch. Their crimes aren't simply going to "go away".

Sorry but those are not even in the agendas of the republicans. Charges then with what? Being loyal to American people? Instead of these Trump family loyal to Putin. These are TRAITORS if you ask me.

If you really want to get back to the real issue----- You should tell that to Trump because he created all these mess. And he doesn't stop but keep going and going showing his affection, protecting and love with Putin.

Kushner looks like he practiced intensively, I do not find his statements to be sincere .., and Trump must have thrown in what a great campaign he ran..haaa who cares about that.

Memorized statement.

At least he has enough brain power to memorize it! Most of your hero's can't wipe their own asses without a teleprompter!

You have got to be a paid Russian hack. This is the USA, and most of us are old enough to remember the cold war, and have read the history of Russia. Ukraine is probably just as bad as Russia, but now we an admin like Russia running the US.
Penny, Russia via Putin is running the US....and they're doing it with the help of Twump. We are in a constitutional dilemma and our congress who had no issues for the last 8 years attacking both the Obama administration and Hillary with hearings after hearings after hearings on shit that pales to what the Twump klan is doing to this country, yet the cowards just sit back and say nothing. I don't give a shit about the money crap, he and Putin can build what the hell ever they want, they could buy an island as far as I'm concerned....but to deny this country its will to have fair and unimpeachable elections, is a treasonous crime and Twump should be held accountable for his refusal to act.

You really are fucked in the head if you believe Russia is running the country.
You, like most of the nuts here are living in denial and I honestly have no time for people like you!!

I'll be glad when this whole "Russian" thing fizzles out and we can get back to the real issue: Prosecuting Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, and Loretta Lynch. Their crimes aren't simply going to "go away".

Is it only a coincidence that all five of those whose character you smear are minorities: two black men, three women two of whom are women? It's enough circumstantial evidence to consider you to be a racist, misogynist and an anti Christian.

It's understandable. Liberals always think in terms of race, gender, and identity politics. It's the only thing that motivates them. I'd even go so far as to say that if there weren't constant cries of "racist" or "sexist" from the left, there wouldn't even be any racism or sexism in this country.

BTW: Have you noticed since Trump was elected the racial unrest we saw for 8 years under Obama, has simply disappeared? I haven't heard a peep out of Black Lives Matter.

Don't you even wonder why?

No dude. Hate crimes, rise of alt right racist movement, Neo Nazi, KKK etc etc etc that support Trump are getting bolder and bigger since Trump was elected and the SAD part is he has not disavow them.

U.S. hate crimes up 20 percent in 2016, fueled by election campaign: report

Donald Trump’s Rise Has Coincided With an Explosion of Hate Groups

Trump’s election has created “safe spaces” for racists: Southern Poverty Law Center’s Heidi Beirich on the wave of hate crimes

Is it only a coincidence that all five of those whose character you smear are minorities: two black men, three women two of whom are women? It's enough circumstantial evidence to consider you to be a racist, misogynist and an anti Christian.

It's understandable. Liberals always think in terms of race, gender, and identity politics. It's the only thing that motivates them. I'd even go so far as to say that if there weren't constant cries of "racist" or "sexist" from the left, there wouldn't even be any racism or sexism in this country.

BTW: Have you noticed since Trump was elected the racial unrest we saw for 8 years under Obama, has simply disappeared? I haven't heard a peep out of Black Lives Matter.

Don't you even wonder why?

No dude. Hate crimes, rise of alt right racist movement, Neo Nazi, KKK etc etc etc that support Trump are getting bolder and bigger since Trump was elected and the SAD part is he has not disavow them.

U.S. hate crimes up 20 percent in 2016, fueled by election campaign: report

Donald Trump’s Rise Has Coincided With an Explosion of Hate Groups

Trump’s election has created “safe spaces” for racists: Southern Poverty Law Center’s Heidi Beirich on the wave of hate crimes

Fake stories. I haven't heard of a single hate crime committed since he was elected, except the one or two committed against a white victim.

Where's the evidence he colluded? And what is the crime here?

Don't worry it's coming.

Kushner has a lot of explaining to do. In 2016 during the campaign he had a meeting with Gorkov head of Russia national bank.
Gorkov is one of the Russian individual that was banned in doing any kind of business in US because of US sanctions against Russia.
You should ask yourself. Why there are so many Trump people meeting with the Russians in secret? Then lied.

Forum List

Back