LOL! Howard Dean just on MSNBC blaming CHEATING on losing Ohio!

Here's how voter ID works here in MI, according to the poster I read while waiting in line.

You're required to show a picture ID (listed a few examples).

If you don't have a picture ID and still want to vote all you have to do is fill out an affidavit that says you are who you claim to be and eligible to vote, and you can vote.

I've never heard of such severe suppression in all my life.

Here's how voter ID works here in MI, according to the poster I read while waiting in line.

If you don't have a picture ID and still want to vote all you have to do is fill out an affidavit that says you are who you claim to be and eligible to vote, and you can vote.

They're losing.. They're going to use and screech about everything and anything.. They had 4 years to turn this all around.. They totally FUCKED that up in more ways than one.. then refused to hold their own to account. LIBERALS CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

Good riddance.

it's already starting.. Look at their dejected faces.. Howard Dean looked like he was about to cry just now and announced, "We don't have to have Ohio to win if we win Virginia which is still possible." Then he goes on to cry about Ohio being lost because republicans are cheating somehow!

:) Smile.. President-Elect Romney is having a great day!

Democrats aren't losing Ohio though. Quit crying over spilled milk, you're gonna need those excuses for yourselves, pea brain.

Why do you always use fake pictures for your avi of beautiful women? Why not use your own? Just askin.. :)
:wtf:

I've used my own pictures MANY times and have an entire album up with over 25 pictures for my friends to view.. :) What about you Shemale?
That's not what she asked you.

Why can't Republicans answer simple questions?

Like "Governor Romney, which deductions would you eliminate?"

:lol:

Liberals in a tizz already.. Learn to read dummy.

I read fine, wingnut.

Care4All asked you directly:

Are YOU using your own picture in your Avi?
YOU said:

I've used my own pictures MANY times

That's not what she asked you.

Why can't Republicans answer simple questions?

Like "Governor Romney, which deductions would you eliminate?"

:lol:

Liberals in a tizz already.. Learn to read dummy.

I read fine, wingnut.

Care4All asked you directly:

Are YOU using your own picture in your Avi?
YOU said:

I've used my own pictures MANY times

Yea and?? Sarah and lovely Care can put their pics in their signatures too.. Like I've done, NUMEROUS times.. No??? Do they need you to bottle feed them also? :tongue:

The Ohio SoS rigged the Ohio election for Bush in 2004.

Governor Howard Dean is correct.

Well of course he did. Republicans never win elections except by cheating. The "red" states just mean they cheat better there. The only people who support Republicans are rich and corporations. Thank God ... we make the voting machines...

Yes, indeed. Maybe Booooooooooooosh calibrated the voting machines in Ohio, after all he created Hurricane Katrina and sent it to New Orleans!
New Court Filing Reveals How the 2004 Ohio Presidential Election Was Hacked

The polls are now open in all 57 states.......

DNC - Vote early and vote often and if your dead friends can't make it to the polls, vote for them too.

I am curious to know how this kind of doublethink works.

On the one hand, we have these accusations of Democrats cheating by voting more than once, illegal aliens voting for Obama, dead people voting for Obama, on and on and on, and that is why we need Voter ID.

At the very same time, when cases of GOP voter fraud are pointed out, THAT is nothing. Something to be jeered at.

Please explain this phenomena.

Because from here it looks like the retards who have overrun the GOP are not actually interested in preventing fraud if it works in their favor.

The Ohio SoS rigged the Ohio election for Bush in 2004.

Governor Howard Dean is correct.

Well of course he did. Republicans never win elections except by cheating. The "red" states just mean they cheat better there. The only people who support Republicans are rich and corporations. Thank God ... we make the voting machines...

Yes, indeed. Maybe Booooooooooooosh calibrated the voting machines in Ohio, after all he created Hurricane Katrina and sent it to New Orleans!

So that's why Bush was conspicuously absent during Romney's campaign... He was out recalibrating voting machines in favor of Republicans... It's all so clear to me now. :lol:

Yea and?? Sarah and lovely Care can put their pics in their signatures too.. Like I've done, NUMEROUS times.. No??? Do they need you to bottle feed them also? :tongue:

Yea and you didn't answer the question, wingnut.

Sure I did Bozo.. You just don't like my answer.. That's just too damn bad, now isn't it? LOL

See ya!
No you didn't.

But I understand. Wingnuts lie so much they don't recognize the truth any longer.

You have just proven that not everyone has an ID that is required to vote.

People who do not have IDs are allowed to cast what is called a provisional vote.

Many states have election laws which require an automatic recount if the voting results are within a few percentage points.

At that point, tens of thousands of provisional votes always end up getting discarded. Those voters get disenfranchised.

Forum List

Back