LOL! Howard Dean just on MSNBC blaming CHEATING on losing Ohio!

Obama is winning Ohio and probably going win VA and probably FL.

I can't wait to throw all of these posts in your face.. :lol:
Make screengrabs of any posts you want to save. Just in case there is a massive technical glitch tomorrow that wipes out everyone's posting history.

It could happen! Technology is so fragile. ;)

Why do you always use fake pictures for your avi of beautiful women? Why not use your own? Just askin.. :)
Are YOU using your own picture in your Avi? ;)

I've used my own pictures MANY times and have an entire album up with over 25 pictures for my friends to view.. :) What about you Shemale?
That's not what she asked you.

Why can't Republicans answer simple questions?

Like "Governor Romney, which deductions would you eliminate?"

:lol:

Yesterday LGS claimed she was a poll watcher today. And yet here she is.

If it's like it is here, we work in shifts.

omg.. I have that human waste on ignore.. I was there at 6:15am this morning. I was on the conference call last night at 8:30 pm, WHERE TWO SPECIAL guests addressed all of us that are a part of Project ORCA.

:) I love it..

The Ohio SoS rigged the Ohio election for Bush in 2004.

Governor Howard Dean is correct.

Democrats aren't losing Ohio though. Quit crying over spilled milk, you're gonna need those excuses for yourselves, pea brain.

Why do you always use fake pictures for your avi of beautiful women? Why not use your own? Just askin.. :)

I've had pictures of myself up at Hannity and other forums for many years but there are just too many creepy cons here. I don't want you all slobbering all over it.

Halloween is over.

What about this one.

Mr. President, since you're proposing the same policies that didn't work the last four years, why should we do them again exactly?

Or the follow up.

Mr. President, are you familiar with Einstein's definition of "insanity?"

What about this one.

Mr. President, since you're proposing the same policies that didn't work the last four years, why should we do them again exactly?

Or the follow up.

Mr. President, are you familiar with Einstein's definition of "insanity?"

That's soon to be, "President-Elect Romney!"

Well of course he did. Republicans never win elections except by cheating. The "red" states just mean they cheat better there. The only people who support Republicans are rich and corporations. Thank God ... we make the voting machines...

Voter restrictions. My guess was correct.

Bullshit. We have always had to show our ID's prior to entering the booth. Ohio is voting the same way we always have, and the way the rest of the country should.

False. Ohio did not have voter ID until 2006.

False again, because my guess about what Dean said IS correct. You have a comprehension problem.

Well of course he did. Republicans never win elections except by cheating. The "red" states just mean they cheat better there. The only people who support Republicans are rich and corporations. Thank God ... we make the voting machines...

Yes, indeed. Maybe Booooooooooooosh calibrated the voting machines in Ohio, after all he created Hurricane Katrina and sent it to New Orleans!

Some get a truckload of pampers.. The liberal pissypants are soaking through too many diapers this early on.

Forum List

Back