LOL, Global warming scientists, trapped by thick ice.

The Right just can't stop themselves from lying! :eusa_liar:

Articulate the lie in that statement.

Whenever the Right are caught lying, they play dumb. The lie was already articulated with a highlight. I have added color to help the dumb.

No, the team that went down there, went down there to measure the ice in order to PROVE man made global warming.

It turns out that is not thinning, or maybe you have not heard.

They are in peril right now, cause they are trapped in ice so thick that special cutters cannot even reach them.

Man made global warming is a myth of epic proportions. Scientists have been caught exchanging emails to this effect. However, since this is a global scam in order to tax tax tax, it will not go away.

In the mean time, why don't you come up with the wind changing directions thing that some other lefties have come up with as to the reason they are trapped in ice so thick that they may die in a frozen hell.

Look, retards - I never said that global warming was man-made. I do not even believe that it is.

The earth is getting warmer, not cooler. Neither is it flat. The earth is round AND getting warmer.

Anyone at this point who believes the earth to be cooling is a jack-ass who doesn't understand that the overall temperature of the earth is carefully monitored.

When I say monitored, I do not mean by pundits, bloggers and politicians: I mean by scientists.

If you think that the world is getting "cooler" please show me with actual data that would back up your assertion.

Calling me "son" only proves what I already suspect -

kool-aid-man.jpg

Man made global warming is not proven. That is a fact.

That is all you need to know and that is the point.

I wonder what conclusion they will come up with when they get freed from the thick ice that they went to disprove existed.

Whenever the Right are caught lying, they play dumb. The lie was already articulated with a highlight. I have added color to help the dumb.

No, the team that went down there, went down there to measure the ice in order to PROVE man made global warming.

Notice how liars always change their story when confronted with their lies! First it was disprove the ice existed, then it was to measure the nonexistent ice. If they didn't believe the ice existed, as you originally claimed, why would they go there to MEASURE it????? :asshole:

They are in peril right now, cause they are trapped in ice so thick that special cutters cannot even reach them.

Man made global warming is a myth of epic proportions. Scientists have been caught exchanging emails to this effect. However, since this is a global scam in order to tax tax tax, it will not go away.

In the mean time, why don't you come up with the wind changing directions thing that some other lefties have come up with as to the reason they are trapped in ice so thick that they may die in a frozen hell.

It sure is cold outside today ... BUUUURRRR!!!

^^^^ Victory for the republicans!

:lol:

They went there to document melting ice. They learned that the ice was not melting.

Antarctic crew build ice helipad to help rescuers | Mail Online

Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter

Chris Turney, a climate scientist and leader of the expedition, was going to document 'environmental changes' at the pole
In an interview he said he expected melting ice to play a part in expedition
MV Akademik Schokalskiy still stuck among thick ice sheet 1,500 nautical miles south of Hobart, the Tasmanian capital

Called for help at 5am Christmas morning after becoming submerged in ice
Australia's back-up ship, Aurora Australis could not break through

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, Met Office report reveals: MoS got it right about warming... so who are the 'deniers' now? | Mail Online

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, Met Office report reveals: MoS got it right about warming... so who are the 'deniers' now?

Global-warming ?proof? is evaporating | New York Post

Warmist claims of a severe increase in hurricane activity go back to 2005 and Hurricane Katrina. The cover of Al Gore’s 2009 book, “Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis,” even features a satellite image of the globe with four major hurricanes superimposed.

Yet the evidence to the contrary was there all along. Back in 2005 I and others reviewed the entire hurricane record, which goes back over a century, and found no increase of any kind. Yes, we sometimes get bad storms — but no more frequently now than in the past. The advocates simply ignored that evidence — then repeated their false claims after Hurricane Sandy last year.

And the media play along. For example, it somehow wasn’t front-page news that committed believers in man-made global warming recently admitted there’s been no surface global warming for well over a decade and maybe none for decades more. Nor did we see warmists conceding that their explanation is essentially a confession that the previous warming may not have been man-made at all.

That admission came in a new paper by prominent warmists in the peer-reviewed journal Climate Dynamics. They not only conceded that average global surface temperatures stopped warming a full 15 years ago, but that this “pause” could extend into the 2030s.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/26/opinion/a-pause-not-an-end-to-warming.html

THE global warming crowd has a problem. For all of its warnings, and despite a steady escalation of greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere, the planet’s average surface temperature has remained pretty much the same for the last 15 years.

Yeah, all those crazy right wingers at the New York Times.

They went there to document melting ice. They learned that the ice was not melting.

You made that up.

Here is Turney's actual reason for going:

MARGOT O'NEILL: And what an astonishing legacy it is, dwarfing Professor Chris Turney's ambitions. Mawson's team recorded hundreds of thousands of meteorological measurements and they're now vital to tracking global warming.

CHRIS TURNEY: I just had not appreciated just how much data there was. I just thought it would be a few little reports. I mean, the Mawson books, it's that length (hands wide apart) - it's a bookcase worth. It's just remarkable how much information they generated. And so to have this precious archive of detailed, rigorous observations from this extreme environment which we can now compare to 100 years later is remarkably precious.

MARGOT O'NEILL: It's the reason Professor Chris Turney and 60 other scientists are going back to Antarctica.

CHRIS TURNEY: So our aim as the Australasian Antarctic Expedition 2013-'14 is to actually repeat those measurements from 100 years ago and also apply some new methods.

Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter

Chris Turney, a climate scientist and leader of the expedition, was going to document 'environmental changes' at the pole
In an interview he said he expected melting ice to play a part in expedition
MV Akademik Schokalskiy still stuck among thick ice sheet 1,500 nautical miles south of Hobart, the Tasmanian capital

Called for help at 5am Christmas morning after becoming submerged in ice
Australia's back-up ship, Aurora Australis could not break through

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, Met Office report reveals: MoS got it right about warming... so who are the 'deniers' now? | Mail Online

Warmist claims of a severe increase in hurricane activity go back to 2005 and Hurricane Katrina. The cover of Al Gore’s 2009 book, “Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis,” even features a satellite image of the globe with four major hurricanes superimposed.

Yet the evidence to the contrary was there all along. Back in 2005 I and others reviewed the entire hurricane record, which goes back over a century, and found no increase of any kind. Yes, we sometimes get bad storms — but no more frequently now than in the past. The advocates simply ignored that evidence — then repeated their false claims after Hurricane Sandy last year.

And the media play along. For example, it somehow wasn’t front-page news that committed believers in man-made global warming recently admitted there’s been no surface global warming for well over a decade and maybe none for decades more. Nor did we see warmists conceding that their explanation is essentially a confession that the previous warming may not have been man-made at all.

That admission came in a new paper by prominent warmists in the peer-reviewed journal Climate Dynamics. They not only conceded that average global surface temperatures stopped warming a full 15 years ago, but that this “pause” could extend into the 2030s.

THE global warming crowd has a problem. For all of its warnings, and despite a steady escalation of greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere, the planet’s average surface temperature has remained pretty much the same for the last 15 years.

So why is it that global warming only pauses but never cools over the last 100 years??? The globe warms, pauses, then warms again beginning where the last warming trend left off. SOMETHING has overpowered the natural cooling cycles between warming cycles.

What could that be????

So why is it that global warming only pauses but never cools over the last 100 years??? The globe warms, pauses, then warms again beginning where the last warming trend left off. SOMETHING has overpowered the natural cooling cycles between warming cycles.

What could that be????

The weakening of the magnetic field around the planet, but hey let us not look into the bigger picture things, let us look a small speck on the universal glass and point to it.

CO2 does NOT drive climate, never has.

The planet it warmed by that big bright object in the sky you see everyday. Go ahead and adjust its settings if you think you can. :lol:

Man-made global warming is a scheme to redistribute money backed by some of the worst science ever perpetrated on us.

Of course, the self flagellating liberals love to hate mankind including themselves so it's little wonder they adopt this fantasy of man-made global warming.

What could that be????

The weakening of the magnetic field around the planet, but hey let us not look into the bigger picture things, let us look a small speck on the universal glass and point to it.

CO2 does NOT drive climate, never has.

So, let me get this straight .... the world IS getting warmer, but not because of man?

That's what I said, but it indeed sounds better when some right wing blow-hard launches it out of desperation.

Look, retards - I never said that global warming was man-made. I do not even believe that it is.
The earth is getting warmer, not cooler. Neither is it flat. The earth is round AND getting warmer.

Dude, the Earth was in a 'mini Ice Age' that ended around 1810 or so. During the late 19th century and all the 20th, the Earths temperatures climbed back to a warmer range.

Is this a problem? That is one debate, because agriculture does better with more CO2 in the air; plants love it.

The Earth has been warmer that 1950 (the normative year arbitrarily chosen) and also cooler. But the reality is that the Earth's temperatures are constantly warming and cooling in various long term cycles.

In the past ten years or so it seem the temperatures have plateaued according to the New York Times which insists this is merely a 'pause' but not a stop. roflmao

The London MET has also admitted to a pause over the last ten to fifteen years.

The leftwing fascists are trying to exploit a PR job that has convinced a huge section of the public that the Earth will die unless we give the government absolute control over our lives.

Dunno how that will play out in the rest of the world but it aint gonna happen here in the USA.

What could that be????

Maybe a natural cycle of temperatures that have a cycle of about 400 years?

Maybe? There simply has not been enough evidence to prove yay or nay, dude.

Forum List

Back