LOL, everyone is sick of this

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
bullshit. Even the residents of a gay neighborhood in DC, apparently.

(Side note; if you can't even intimidate these guys, what do you think is going to happen to you in some redneck town? I see a lot of dental bills in ya'lls futures.)

(Side note; if you can't even intimidate these guys, what do you think is going to happen to you in some redneck town? I see a lot of dental bills in ya'lls futures.)
Maybe them queers should ass rape them in the streets.

This is exactly what Democrats are fixing to make the new normal look like. Don't be stupid. Vote straight Republican or you'll eventually watch your house burn down. MAGA
Yep

Last edited:

The BLM thinks they are entitled to walk into gay neighborhoods and harass them. BLM ought to be thanking gays for living in the cities.

You have to realize that BLM is just an arm of the democrat party. Just as Antifa is.

And just as the Ku Klux Klan was, in its day.
And if the Klan was walking into restaurants and demanding the patrons raise their fists to support white power, or flipping tables and breaking glassware, they'd be getting shot to death right then and there, and no one would be getting charged or prosecuted for doing so. And the media would cheer.

Must be all the white privilege.

Forum List

Back