LOL, CNN Really Screwed the Pooch This Time

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So they have a guest on, and in the banner they run a line that says "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People." So all the stupid CNN viewers think the banner is about the guest and start sending him nasty grams, lololol..

CNN, Tapper sorry for banner that said 'if Jews are People'

CNN and host Jake Tapper have apologized for an on-screen banner Tapper says "horrified" him when it appeared during his show....
The segment focused on a white nationalist leader whose anti-Semitic declarations Sciutto called "hate-filled garbage." An on-screen caption stated, "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People."
CNN has issued a statement calling the caption "poor judgment" and saying it very much regrets it and apologizes.
One of the journalists on the show was The Boston Globe's Matt Viser , who said Tuesday he was bombarded with messages calling him a "closet Nazi" because the caption appeared below his image and led people to believe he's the white nationalist leader.

Breitbart, Fox News, and talk radio would NEVER apologize for anything like this. And that's an enormous obstacle the DNC must overcome.

And forgotten in this fake and spun news is that the alt-right founder in question is ON VIDEO engaging in NAZI theatrics.

how can anyone discuss or debate this news? because what if at the end of it all it turns out that the jews aren't really people? what if this is how we learn that we're not alone in the universe. i'm serious, have you ever seen jew writing? there's no way that language is from this planet.

how can anyone discuss or debate this news? because what if at the end of it all it turns out that the jews aren't really people? what if this is how we learn that we're not alone in the universe. i'm serious, have you ever seen jew writing? there's no way that language is from this planet.
^ an example of the deplorable and irredeemable alt-right

Breitbart, Fox News, and talk radio would NEVER apologize for anything like this. And that's an enormous obstacle the DNC must overcome.

And forgotten in this fake and spun news is that the alt-right founder in question is ON VIDEO engaging in NAZI theatrics.

How do we know those aren't paid agitators, hired by Scott Foval?

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action

The same reasons we know that you're an idiot. History and facts.

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action

The election is over, you lost. Time to stop campaigning.

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

Get out there and get involved. We cannot allow this to happen again in 2018 and 2020. I promise to do the same. :thup:

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

Like Obama's New Black Panthers? Like Shabazz?

Black Panther Tells Crowd Of 200 In Charleston: “Kill Every Last [White Man] And Kill All Of Their Goddamn Families”

June 25, 2015| by Robert Gehl

Black Panther Tells Crowd Of 200 In Charleston: “Kill Every Last [White Man] And Kill All Of Their Goddamn Families”

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

Yeah so over a year ago some guy said that every slave owning family should be killed. Sounds good to me.

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

If you think that this has anything to do with Obama, you are an idiot.

So they have a guest on, and in the banner they run a line that says "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People." So all the stupid CNN viewers think the banner is about the guest and start sending him nasty grams, lololol..

CNN, Tapper sorry for banner that said 'if Jews are People'

CNN and host Jake Tapper have apologized for an on-screen banner Tapper says "horrified" him when it appeared during his show....
The segment focused on a white nationalist leader whose anti-Semitic declarations Sciutto called "hate-filled garbage." An on-screen caption stated, "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People."
CNN has issued a statement calling the caption "poor judgment" and saying it very much regrets it and apologizes.
One of the journalists on the show was The Boston Globe's Matt Viser , who said Tuesday he was bombarded with messages calling him a "closet Nazi" because the caption appeared below his image and led people to believe he's the white nationalist leader.

Who puts up that scrawl across the bottom of the screen anyway? Which dept?

Investigate the matter and report back to me immediately.

History and facts prove YOUR a retard.

If you think that this has anything to do with Obama, you are an idiot.

There are black Nazis like Robert Mugabe who has said that he admires Hitler, so suggesting that Obamy is a closet admirer of Hitler and puts people into power who are in effect black oriented Nazis is hardly a stretch.

Forum List

Back