LOL, CNN Really Screwed the Pooch This Time

how can anyone discuss or debate this news? because what if at the end of it all it turns out that the jews aren't really people? what if this is how we learn that we're not alone in the universe. i'm serious, have you ever seen jew writing? there's no way that language is from this planet.
^ an example of the deplorable and irredeemable alt-right
MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

Get out there and get involved. We cannot allow this to happen again in 2018 and 2020. I promise to do the same. :thup:
Liberalism is dying, pushing men into girls locker rooms was the first nail in your coffin. Obama also didn't help at all.

So they have a guest on, and in the banner they run a line that says "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People." So all the stupid CNN viewers think the banner is about the guest and start sending him nasty grams, lololol..

CNN, Tapper sorry for banner that said 'if Jews are People'

CNN and host Jake Tapper have apologized for an on-screen banner Tapper says "horrified" him when it appeared during his show....
The segment focused on a white nationalist leader whose anti-Semitic declarations Sciutto called "hate-filled garbage." An on-screen caption stated, "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People."
CNN has issued a statement calling the caption "poor judgment" and saying it very much regrets it and apologizes.
One of the journalists on the show was The Boston Globe's Matt Viser , who said Tuesday he was bombarded with messages calling him a "closet Nazi" because the caption appeared below his image and led people to believe he's the white nationalist leader.

So your thread isnt about the hate that asks if Jews are people but the super small bullshit that some people thought the quote came from someone else?

Any condemnation for the actual quote or is that part smaller ball than laughing at unnamed emailers?

how can anyone discuss or debate this news? because what if at the end of it all it turns out that the jews aren't really people? what if this is how we learn that we're not alone in the universe. i'm serious, have you ever seen jew writing? there's no way that language is from this planet.
MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN
You losers are doing well in that area.

Lmao

So they have a guest on, and in the banner they run a line that says "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People." So all the stupid CNN viewers think the banner is about the guest and start sending him nasty grams, lololol..

CNN and host Jake Tapper have apologized for an on-screen banner Tapper says "horrified" him when it appeared during his show....
The segment focused on a white nationalist leader whose anti-Semitic declarations Sciutto called "hate-filled garbage." An on-screen caption stated, "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People."
CNN has issued a statement calling the caption "poor judgment" and saying it very much regrets it and apologizes.
One of the journalists on the show was The Boston Globe's Matt Viser , who said Tuesday he was bombarded with messages calling him a "closet Nazi" because the caption appeared below his image and led people to believe he's the white nationalist leader.

Ouch! I hope CNN makes it right for their guest.

Oh shut the fuck up, you sissy.

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

Like Obama's New Black Panthers? Like Shabazz?

Black Panther Tells Crowd Of 200 In Charleston: “Kill Every Last [White Man] And Kill All Of Their Goddamn Families”

June 25, 2015| by Robert Gehl

Black Panther Tells Crowd Of 200 In Charleston: “Kill Every Last [White Man] And Kill All Of Their Goddamn Families”
Yeah so over a year ago some guy said that every slave owning family should be killed. Sounds good to me.
The same guy that Obama's DOJ refused to charge with voter intimidation, you cucked little faggot.

" The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is a political controversy in the United Statesconcerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister *King Samir Shabazz* and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia."

Last edited:
MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

How many black elected official in your country? You have never answered that question. Lol!

This is funny really. It just shows you how stupid a lot of liberals are.

Hamas lead said the same thing the other day......but them many "radicals" and "terrorists" have been calling jews apes, donkeys or dogs for a long time, but them they have said them same about americans from time to time as well

News stations seem to be trying hard to come up with something, anything to talk about. How about cop shooting, crime from illegals, people unemployed or under employed due to Obama policies, economic suggestions locally to create jobs w/wo presidential action.

Find good news instead of controversy to report about. Accomplishments against childhood cancer or someone coming out of a coma after decades. How about schools that actually have more students graduating with three or more APs or increases in AP scores?

What about stories and medical suggestions to help people who begin to have violent tenancies, anger problems or become destructive and how the community can deal with and prevent people thinking they can act out instead of finding alternatives and getting help?

Most news on how to make life better instead of just making people angry and feel helpless?

News just seems to want to cut people down and and cause frustration over anything and everything where ever possible. praise and encourage good acts and feel good stores. Bring a bit of hope to people.

I am getting so sick of some news agencies I just won't watch, listen of read them at all.......and I follow news from around 300 sources around the world.
More often than not I have to look for the facts in the stories and compare to other sources of various points of view.

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

How many black elected official in your country? You have never answered that question. Lol!

GMCL: National Database of Non-White Elected Officials
You expect angry posters seeking attention to have facts?

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

Yeah so over a year ago some guy said that every slave owning family should be killed. Sounds good to me.
The same guy that Obama's DOJ refused to charge with voter intimidation, you cucked little faggot.

" The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is a political controversy in the United Statesconcerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister *King Samir Shabazz* and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia."
The new Black Oanthers have what, about 20 members?

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

How any Black Irish people are there?

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

The new Black Oanthers have what, about 20 members?
Nice job missing the point. Dumbass.

you've clearly never read the bible, which was written by jews, and it's all about outer-space and whatnot. and there's no real archeological evidence that jews originated on this planet, plenty of evidence they just live as little colonies among the humans.

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

GMCL: National Database of Non-White Elected Officials
You expect angry posters seeking attention to have facts?
nonukes is from another country, I believe European and he is slamming the us because of color barriers. I want to know how many blacks his country has elected.

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

How any Black Irish people are there?

You are complaining because the US is not diverse and you live in Ireland? Of course your bigotry & hate is world famous.

aris2chat ~Sigh~ Alaska isn't on that map list. I suspect we'd rank pretty high if they counted Native Alaskan/American as "non-white"

Natives make up 2% of the alaska population. I worked there for several years, my daughter was born there. Love it there. Never got used to the mosquitoes through.

Forum List

Back