LOL, CNN Really Screwed the Pooch This Time

aris2chat ~Sigh~ Alaska isn't on that map list. I suspect we'd rank pretty high if they counted Native Alaskan/American as "non-white"

Natives make up 2% of the alaska population. I worked there for several years, my daughter was born there. Love it there. Never got used to the mosquitoes through.

Those weren't mosquitoes those were early medical drones. I love Alaska and have fond memories of my life their.

Heh born and raised up here 40+ years. I think I'm immune to skeeters, they don't bother me one bit but for the buzzing sound when they get close to my ear (and that's only because I'm phobic of bees heh)

I really do love it up here, was kind of hoping for that global warming thing as I'm growing a bit grumpy about the cold in my old age, but then again I seriously can't handle heat (I don't sweat) so if it goes over 80 I totally melt. I think when my husband is done playing around with stupid jobs we'll do that snowbird thing. We've taken in a Californian refugee (~snickers~) and are letting him stay here until he can afford to buy his own place, I'm sure he'd be willing to lord over the house whilst we were gone :p

Heh born and raised up here 40+ years. I think I'm immune to skeeters, they don't bother me one bit but for the buzzing sound when they get close to my ear (and that's only because I'm phobic of bees heh)

I really do love it up here, was kind of hoping for that global warming thing as I'm growing a bit grumpy about the cold in my old age, but then again I seriously can't handle heat (I don't sweat) so if it goes over 80 I totally melt. I think when my husband is done playing around with stupid jobs we'll do that snowbird thing. We've taken in a Californian refugee (~snickers~) and are letting him stay here until he can afford to buy his own place, I'm sure he'd be willing to lord over the house whilst we were gone :p

Don't go to Florida, far too humid. I'm windows wide open in California right now and I'd like it even cooler.

Driving in upstate NY was horrible, did much better in Alaska in winter.

Caring for mother now. She would not do well if we tried to move her. She gets too confused and does not handle change well, or most things any more. We are trying to keep her at home as long as possible, even if she does not remember where is she most evenings, or who I am. I would not want her to be around strangers. She needs constant care and even when she spent a few weeks in a nursing home she did not have a great deal of attention that she needs.

Now sure where it would be idea for my bones anymore. Getting old is a pain.

Pfft no way I'd go to California. Florida has never appealed either.

My folks went to a almost entirely gated golf resort city in NV with their friends, I suspect we'd do the same. At first I thought it would be crazy extreme, but it turns out NV in the winter is about the same as Alaska in the winter so it works out well. My folks are there full time now, but I couldn't handle it there past March myself.

Pfft no way I'd go to California. Florida has never appealed either.

My folks went to a almost entirely gated golf resort city in NV with their friends, I suspect we'd do the same. At first I thought it would be crazy extreme, but it turns out NV in the winter is about the same as Alaska in the winter so it works out well. My folks are there full time now, but I couldn't handle it there past March myself.

Up state nevada in winter is no so different than Idaho. I had grandparents there I would visit. A cousin (second or third) lives near Reno, they moved from California.

Washington state, Colorado, Wyoming, even Pennsylvania or Ohio

So they have a guest on, and in the banner they run a line that says "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People." So all the stupid CNN viewers think the banner is about the guest and start sending him nasty grams, lololol..

CNN, Tapper sorry for banner that said 'if Jews are People'

CNN and host Jake Tapper have apologized for an on-screen banner Tapper says "horrified" him when it appeared during his show....
The segment focused on a white nationalist leader whose anti-Semitic declarations Sciutto called "hate-filled garbage." An on-screen caption stated, "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People."
CNN has issued a statement calling the caption "poor judgment" and saying it very much regrets it and apologizes.
One of the journalists on the show was The Boston Globe's Matt Viser , who said Tuesday he was bombarded with messages calling him a "closet Nazi" because the caption appeared below his image and led people to believe he's the white nationalist leader.
CNN took a nose dive into the gutter this election and never came out. It is no longer considered a legit news organization as long as they have ass wipes like Jake Tapper, Don Lemon and the rest of the jackals holding on to their jobs.

So they have a guest on, and in the banner they run a line that says "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People." So all the stupid CNN viewers think the banner is about the guest and start sending him nasty grams, lololol..

CNN and host Jake Tapper have apologized for an on-screen banner Tapper says "horrified" him when it appeared during his show....
The segment focused on a white nationalist leader whose anti-Semitic declarations Sciutto called "hate-filled garbage." An on-screen caption stated, "Alt-Right Founder Questions if Jews are People."
CNN has issued a statement calling the caption "poor judgment" and saying it very much regrets it and apologizes.
One of the journalists on the show was The Boston Globe's Matt Viser , who said Tuesday he was bombarded with messages calling him a "closet Nazi" because the caption appeared below his image and led people to believe he's the white nationalist leader.
CNN took a nose dive into the gutter this election and never came out. It is no longer considered a legit news organization as long as they have ass wipes like Jake Tapper, Don Lemon and the rest of the jackals holding on to their jobs.

Look up christiane amanpour speaking on the press under a president Trump

You will need the playdoh, or a punching bag

Look up christiane amanpour speaking on the press under a president Trump

You will need the playdoh, or a punching bag
They're all taking their turns taking a swipe at Trump to show allegiance to the leftist, fascist, propagandist, New York elitist crowd who also call themselves "journalists". We know that they're anything but.

Lefties who get their information from cnn are retarded. We all knew it already.

how can anyone discuss or debate this news? because what if at the end of it all it turns out that the jews aren't really people? what if this is how we learn that we're not alone in the universe. i'm serious, have you ever seen jew writing? there's no way that language is from this planet.
^ an example of the deplorable and irredeemable alt-right
MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

How many black elected official in your country? You have never answered that question. Lol!
How any Black Irish people are there?

You are complaining because the US is not diverse and you live in Ireland? Of course your bigotry & hate is world famous.
You are obviously not educated enough to realize what a different society Ireland is to the United States.

^ an example of the deplorable and irredeemable alt-right
MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

How many black elected official in your country? You have never answered that question. Lol!
How any Black Irish people are there?

You are complaining because the US is not diverse and you live in Ireland? Of course your bigotry & hate is world famous.
You are obviously not educated enough to realize what a different society Ireland is to the United States.

I am educated enough to know about the history of countries. Bigotry and hate is bigotry and hate.

The US has their problems, yet bigotry and hate is a small part of the country. Most of us work and live day to day, the election of Trump was working class people making decisions about what is best for their lives and well being, it wasn't about race, hate, misogyny, gay, Muslim, it was about people making a choice of what they thought would be best for the country. Hillary, was not a good choice for them, she was not trustworthy in their minds, she was out of touch with Americans, she was going to be four mores years of the last 16, the gap between rich and poor widening, government spending, adding to the tax burden the working class has, the regulations the middle class deals with. The social issues are second place to the middle class.

I didn't vote for Trump but I would never support Clinton. I know what Clinton is and not as scary as to what Trump may or may not do. Many Americans did not like Trump but thought Clinton was worse.

Had Clinton won the electorate this race would be over and people would go back to work. Just as Trump supporters did after he won.

Since he won, liberals are now claiming widespread hacking and rigging, which they laughed at Trump for suggesting, we have riots and death and violence against those who voted for Trump. The inability of people to let the election go is beyond idiotic.

The deplorables in this country are the ones that voted, it were the two leading candidates.

Forum List

Back