“Lockdowns worst public health mistake in last 100 years”

How is it that little old me was 100% correct a year ago on what would occur?
Because you're not a liberal dipshit and employ logic over hysterics and emotion.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

could not have said it better myself.

i was going to say the same thing after reading the thread title that it was retarded having the lockdowns over the world.The virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus yet they dont go having lockdowns for that or have you wear a mask and for all you trolls saying its worse than the virus,stop your bullshit,i have made a thread where the best doctors in the world have debunked your bullshit.
I need to correct part of what I said here, I meant to say for all you trolls saying the virus is worse than the flu,stop your bullshit.

Sure, which killed more, the lockdown or the virus?
The virus has killed 540,000 (and is likely undercounted by 25%) so you tell me

I understand how someone dies from a virus. How does one die from a lockdown?
Lesh

That's my point for the trumper crowd who are asserting for political reasons that government mitigation efforts against viral spread was the actual health crisis. That their "freedoms" were more important than public health concerns over spreading a 100 year pandemic.
Is that why you Leftards called Trump a xenophobe for keeping infected people out?
Nope, he was called a xenophobic for promoting hatred towards the Chinese people...the Kung Flu, the China Flu....etc.... which ended up with what we have today from some Trump supporters attacking the Asians who live here.... Joe was right....

Y
Odd. Quarantine is the only thing that has worked historically to reduce the spread of disease. It’s in the Bible
You quarantine the ILL, not the healthy
And how do you find the asymptomatic carriers and spreaders?

Testing, massive testing and contact tracing. ....So those with the virus could be isolated and quarantined.

YOU ALL were against that too!

Plus our inept govt Had No Testing available for the masses early on.....which was our BIGGEST MISTAKE......if you don't know who is sick, how do you isolate or quarantine them? By isolating the masses was the only choice...a temporary shut down....it was NOT our first or best choice, but due to no testing, our only choice at the time....last March/ April.

Starve to death for one.
Ever see someone dying from starvation?
Worldwide? How many in this country?
And how many COVID deaths were also in motorcycle accidents at 70 mph?

[/QUOTE
One. And that mistake was corrected in days.
Suicide has skyrocketed in America. Millions have put off cancer screening.
Other nations have children dying of starvation by the score.

My aunt was scheduled for surgery last year so they scheduled her to take the ChiCom flu test. Her surgery was canceled so she never showed up for her test.

A week later she was notified she had the ChiCom flu.

It’s scam after scam and nothing can be believed if you are concerned with truth.

Last edited:
The left used the Chinese VIrus as their Reichstag Fire.
Thats so true

meaning an excuse to seize power and take away individual liberty
And steal the election. We know what they did.
Neither is accurate but hey...QAnon says it is so...
old Q huh. Who is this Q fella ? Why do you lefties hang on his every word?
Exactly. Q is a voice in their heads.

Lesh

That's my point for the trumper crowd who are asserting for political reasons that government mitigation efforts against viral spread was the actual health crisis. That their "freedoms" were more important than public health concerns over spreading a 100 year pandemic.
Is that why you Leftards called Trump a xenophobe for keeping infected people out?
Nope, he was called a xenophobic for promoting hatred towards the Chinese people...the Kung Flu, the China Flu....etc.... which ended up with what we have today from some Trump supporters attacking the Asians who live here.... Joe was right....
Only a Leftard moron thinks the ‘Spanish’ flu or ‘Hong Kong’ flu is racist.

Lesh

Only a Leftard moron thinks the ‘Spanish’ flu or ‘Hong Kong’ flu is racist.
Do you know why the Spanish flu got that name? It didn’t originate in Spain. It originated in Kansas.

Spain was the only country affected in a big way that wasn’t involved in WWI so they didn’t lie about it.

And they got blamed for it.

Just for accuracy

And hey... corona did not originate in Hong Kong

But hey... it’s all the same to you. That’s where it becomes racist

Contrarians will always exist.

It would have been a shit show if we had done what this author suggested and it would have been on the heads of other people.

Starve to death for one.
Ever see someone dying from starvation?

And how many COVID deaths were also in motorcycle accidents at 70 mph?
Sure, post the numbers on starvation deaths in the past 12 months.

None, but all involved blunt force trauma.
According to WHO 10,000 children a month starving to death.
Sooooo.. why are you more important than a child’s life?
Sure, we’re those children locked down do to COVID?

How is it that little old me was 100% correct a year ago on what would occur?
Because you're not a liberal dipshit and employ logic over hysterics and emotion.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

could not have said it better myself.

i was going to say the same thing after reading the thread title that it was retarded having the lockdowns over the world.The virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus yet they dont go having lockdowns for that or have you wear a mask and for all you trolls saying its worse than the virus,stop your bullshit,i have made a thread where the best doctors in the world have debunked your bullshit.
I need to correct part of what I said here, I meant to say for all you trolls saying the virus is worse than the flu,stop your bullshit.
Another post devoid of facts

Forum List

Back