Lockdown #2 underway

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
The virus lost its grip so now it’s energy manipulation that will keep many at home. Either one Briben can issue edicts to show how much he cares(about harming freedom seeking, productive people). Mask mandates lifted and 80% dimbilbs still walking around by themselves with masks on.

The virus lost its grip so now it’s energy manipulation that will keep many at home. Either one Briben can issue edicts to show how much he cares(about harming freedom seeking, productive people). Mask mandates lifted and 80% dimbilbs still walking around by themselves with masks on.
He doesn't need anymore edicts. Doubling the price of fuel with no end in sight coupled with inflation has a tendency to keep people at home. The vegetable is fucking me out of another year of enjoyable retirement travel and I am resentful as hell. I hope karma rips his fucking head off and pisses down his throat.

you enjoy your lockdown.

The wife and I will be at the beach for a week at the end of March. I will soak up some rays for you

Forum List

Back