The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Based on everything I have read and seen a lot of Back Stabbing Treasonous Sons of a Bitches need to go to Jail.....

And to be honest, we need to see some of them face a firing squad. That is how bad this was. They tried to stage a Mother Fucking Coup from Inside THE FBI!

Fucking Resist MY ASS!

KISS MY ASS!

No MERCY!

The FBI Scandal Hiding in Plain Sight

Weekly Update: New FBI/Clinton Scandal - Judicial Watch

FBI: Hillary’s “Shadow Government” Buried Email Scandal

10 Major FBI Scandals on Comey's Watch

Based on everything I have read and seen a lot of Back Stabbing Treasonous Sons of a Bitches need to go to Jail.....

And to be honest, we need to see some of them face a firing squad. That is how bad this was. They tried to stage a Mother Fucking Coup from Inside THE FBI!

Fucking Resist MY ASS!

KISS MY ASS!

No MERCY!

Any day now....any day now....any day now...

Leftards like buttecea are fine with leftards behaving badly like weaponizing the FISA courts and the IRS to go after non-leftards because the ends always justifies the means.

Last edited:

Fucking Resist MY ASS!

KISS MY ASS!

No MERCY!

Any day now....any day now....any day now...

How quaint, Mueller is taking a long time because he is being "thorough" but no charges have been wrought against Hillary because there is nothing there. Must be uncomfortable as hell with the top of that fence you're straddling scratching the hell out of your balls.

I’ve been hearing this for over 25 years now. I’ll believe when I see it.

Fucking Resist MY ASS!

KISS MY ASS!

No MERCY!

Typical Trump supporter. Jail everybody. maybe people like you are the ones who should be shot.

Forum List

Back